Hillary Ahead By 14 Points. Trump In A Tailspin.

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 07:15 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:

The irony would be that a Dem attempts to assassinate Trump with a firearm.

I hope not but I do have to admit that I have been concerned of such an event. He would probably be seen as a messiah.
tony5732

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 07:24 pm
@reasoning logic,
Well as lot of people would not mind nailing your theoretical messiah to a cross.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 07:36 pm
@tony5732,
Quote:
Well as lot of people would not mind nailing your theoretical messiah to a cross.

He is not mine!

I am my own messiah! I would like to invite you to the restored garden of Eden here in the Philippines.

0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 08:48 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
My point wasn't that Fox was pro-Trump - it seemed divided, this year. But conversely, it seems a little silly to argue that it was part of a "MSM conspiracy to depress Trump voter enthusiasm".
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 10:56 pm
@nimh,
I'm accustomed to progressives considering that MSM bias and direct interference is silly. I suppose you bought the feeble CBS excuse that the only reason they removed 2 seconds of a comment by Bill Clinton about the frequency of Hillary's "spells" was they were pressed by time.
nimh

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 08:05 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
That's quite the nonsequitur.

We're talking about your suggestion that the mainstream media actively doctored their polling data to depress Trump voter turnout, right?

And that this conspiracy included the active participation of Fox News?

And we're not even talking about their own polling data, necessarily - most media outlets outsource their polling to professional polling agencies. So I guess the conspiracy theory also extends to them ordering those agencies to doctor their data.

No idea what any of the stuff you're mentioning here is about.
blatham

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 11:13 am
@nimh,
On November 7, Rassmussen had Clinton at +2.
McCain's campaign manager had Clinton taking 350 in the electoral college
Bill Kristol held that Clinton would win by a sizable margin.

The breadth of this conspiracy pushes out to the very edges of the known universe.
giujohn

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 12:19 pm
@blatham,
Well I will Reserve judgment on whether or not there was an actual conspiracy involved in the polling data but I will suspect the mainstream media of some manipulation given their obvious biased agenda. But the Salient Point here is that the American public rejected the polls and voted Trump in. Could it be that the perception of a conspiracy became the reality?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 03:26 pm
@giujohn,
Those people who were hoodwinked to vote for Trump is going to get a disappointing awakening. No president can bring about economic change to redistribute wealth to the poor and middle class.
Besides all that, who knows what Trump meant when he promised to make "America great again?"
DrewDad

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 03:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Besides all that, who knows what Trump meant when he promised to make "America great again?"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/26/politics/donald-trump-when-america-was-great/

Yeah, 1900 and 1950.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 04:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I'm not really concerned... Only thing I cared about was not allowing the Clinton crime family taking over the Oval Office. Oh and also sticking it to the smug media who thought they were so clever.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 04:38 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Oh and also sticking it to the smug media who thought they were so clever.

I feel a bit of that as well. Screw them guys.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 05:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
He meant great for himself and his friends in the 1%.
giujohn

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 05:34 pm
@RABEL222,
Suck it up buttercup.
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2016 03:41 pm
@RABEL222,
Well I wasn't in the 15 percent Obama was worried about. That's for sure. Someone has to stop these stupid dumb **** riots, looting, beat downs and theft going on in my backyard, and it's not going to be Obama or hillary coddling the people who are responsible for it.
Blickers

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2016 04:25 pm
@blatham,
Quote blatham:
Quote:
On November 7, Rassmussen had Clinton at +2.
McCain's campaign manager had Clinton taking 350 in the electoral college
Bill Kristol held that Clinton would win by a sizable margin.

The breadth of this conspiracy pushes out to the very edges of the known universe.

The Thursday before Election Day an African-American friend originally from Atlanta said that he was talking on the phone to one of his friends back home, African-American, who said that he went into one of the voting machines down there, chose Hillary, pushed the Vote button, and out came a vote for Trump. He complained to the voting attendants, who then somehow took back the vote and gave him a hand ballot. He complained vociferously about what about the others in that largely African-American neighborhood who perhaps did not look at their receipt. There was no satisfactory response.

I listened to his story. I thought about all the effort the Russians had put into getting their candidate, Trump, elected. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach, as I realized the fix was in, and Putin was behind it. The following Tuesday confirmed it.

Historic day, November 8, 2016. The first time a foreign power ever successfully put their man in charge of America since sometime in 1776.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2016 04:28 pm
@Blickers,
Voting machines aren't hooked up to the internet.

https://freedom-to-tinker.com/2016/09/20/which-voting-machines-can-be-hacked-through-the-internet/
McGentrix

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2016 04:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The man needs a reason to cry. May as well be that lame conspiracy theory as anything else.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2016 04:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
No need to connect to the internet. Absurdly hackable technology in these things, as some whizzes from Princeton illustrate:

Princeton paper explains all:
http://citpsite.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/oldsite-htdocs/pub/ts06EVT.pdf
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2016 05:10 pm
@Blickers,
Here's how Santa Clara County protects our votes. Do you think it's safe?
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/10/26/protecting-ballots-voting-machines-a-top-priority-for-south-bay-election-officials/

Looks like some counties in California decertified Diebold voting machines.
http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2007/08/05/e-voting-machines-decertified/

It didn't affect my wife and I because we vote by mail every year.