Hillary Ahead By 14 Points. Trump In A Tailspin.

giujohn

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 06:54 pm
@Brand X,
Lol hahahaha hahahaha
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 06:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Doesn't matter. Hillary already has the electoral votes.

Trump's tough path to 270 electoral votes. See CBS News.

Not any more!!!
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 07:02 pm
@giujohn,
From FactCheck:
Share96
Donald Trump, in conceding a second-place finish in Iowa, said he can beat Hillary Clinton in November, citing “so many” polls that show “we beat her and we beat her easily.” In fact, only four of 40 polls listed on Real Clear Politics show Trump beating Clinton — none easily.
giujohn

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 07:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
We'll know soon enough
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 07:56 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Re: cicerone imposter (Post 6298707)
We'll know soon enough

Gee whiz goooey, you certainly have a flair for the obvious. How long did you study to determine that?

I'm booking side bets on whether you'll welsh on your bet or not. Its one sided though, everyone's betting you welsh.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 08:33 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/new-york-times-publishes-2-page-spread-of-trump-twitter-insults-140020870.html?client=safari
This guy wants to be president: This child who reacts like a ten year old on every negative report on him.
revelette2

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 07:45 am
@Blickers,
Can it not be reported and fixed by election day and the votes already cast recast or something?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 08:02 am
How can a decent person vote for Hillary after learning this information?

A psychiatrist's explanation.

0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 08:02 am
@revelette2,
I don't know. I went down to the local Democratic Party office and was talking to the head, he said he'd get back to me with an Email about who to contact. My friend up here also went down there. I'm thinking of doing some research about who to contact so my friend can tell his buddy down in Georgia who to contact.

Adding further to the worries is that I was on YouTube debating a Russian sort of pretending to be an American, (Russians on YouTube hardly ever tell you where they're from, but by now I've heard all the Russian internet troll talking points and the phrases they use, it's easy to tell). Anyway, since Hillary was moving ahead, I told him sarcastically that considering how far behind economically and in standard of living, that Putin did a pretty nice job almost getting his puppet Trump elected. I said this to give him the needle. The Russian troll comes back and posts, "votes done on a screen, software recording the votes, how can anybody trust those?"

My friend's friend in Georgia used the screen machines. The woman in the video was talking about screen machines. Now here's a troll in Russia responding to my post about how Hillary is ahead with talk of how screen machines can be fixed. Then there's the fact that Trump has already said he plans to implement Putin's foreign policy in America, and the Trump campaign being full of people who have worked for the Russian government, including his former campaign manager and several others still on board the Trump train.

Russia might be a backwards country in terms of standard of living, but they have first rate computer technology in the espionage field. This is looking very very bad.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 08:13 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
This guy wants to be president: This child who reacts like a ten year old on every negative report on him.

I think you're right: he want be called Mr President more than he wants to be President.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 08:16 am
Nate Silver Gunned Down Attempting To Cross Mexican Border With All 2016 Polling Data

Authorities say Silver’s body was found facedown still clutching onto several dozen Marist College surveys.

NEWS
November 4, 2016
Vol 52 Issue 43 News · Election 2016

EL PASO, TX—Saying they were forced to use lethal force after the statistician and FiveThirtyEight founder attempted to breach a secure checkpoint, United States Border Patrol agents confirmed Friday that Nate Silver was gunned down while trying to cross into Mexico with all the polling data from the 2016 general election.

A government spokesperson stated that the 38-year-old political blogger, who presented a patrolman at the border crossing with a doctored U.S. passport listing his name as Rafael Ignacio Salvador, reportedly appeared agitated and nervous when responding to simple questions, resulting in his being flagged for further screening and apparently prompting his decision to flee. Silver is said to have rammed his vehicle into a patrol car during his attempt to evade authorities before trying to escape on foot with as many national and state-level opinion polls as he could carry, at which time he was shot repeatedly by multiple officers.

Silver was pronounced dead at the scene shortly thereafter.

“Upon initial contact, border agents found Mr. Silver to be acting erratically and noticed what appeared to be a large quantity of materials concealed under a blanket in his backseat,” said Division Chief David Stefans. “When instructed to pull his vehicle to the side for further inspection, Silver abruptly accelerated forward and crashed through a barrier, leaving agents with no choice but to discharge their weapons. A subsequent search of the scene yielded over 20 months’ worth of surveys of likely voters, election models, and long-term electoral forecasts concealed in numerous places throughout the vehicle.”

“We can verify at this time that Mr. Silver was in possession of every piece of U.S. polling information dating back to last spring when he attempted to flee the country,” Stefans added.

Officials stated that in addition to the thousands of presidential election polls found strewn about Silver’s 1984 Oldsmobile 98 following the incident, investigators discovered hundreds of weighted congressional forecasts hidden within the car’s wheel wells. The entirety of Silver’s polls-only and polls-plus forecasts since the beginning of the primaries were also reportedly discovered inside the car’s hollowed-out speaker system.

“After he sideswiped a barricade, his trunk popped open, and all these Zogby and Pew surveys came flying out all over the road,” said long-haul trucker Ernesto Nunez, who described watching Silver struggle out of his wrecked vehicle still clutching an armful of high-sample-size phone and online opinion polls. “Even after they struck him a couple times, you could see he was still trying to hold onto as many A-plus–rated surveys as he could.”

“He might have made it, too, if he’d just dumped all the Monmouth University tracking polls on the ground and made a quick break for the Rio Grande,” Nunez added.

According to authorities, a posthumous search of Silver’s person also found a stash of bullet-ridden Ciruli Associates and ABC News/Washington Post polls duct-taped to his legs and abdomen. While officials refused to speculate on the matter, they noted that an autopsy would be conducted in the next several days to determine if the statistician had ingested any further polling data or secreted it in any of his orifices for transport across the border.

“We thought we’d removed every poll from the vehicle after we pried open the glove compartment and found all the Rasmussens he’d stuffed under there, but then we cut open the upholstery of the seats and realized he’d packed them full of swing state demographic analyses,” said Border Patrol agent Paul Vasquez. “It wasn’t until we had the K-9 unit go through the vehicle that we discovered Silver was actually using a false bottom under the car’s chassis to smuggle every candidate favorability rating since Ted Cruz announced he was running for the presidency. This guy was thorough.”

“We hate to use deadly force, but we’re incredibly lucky we stopped him when we did,” Vasquez continued. “Mr. Silver could have left our country with absolutely no polling numbers, no electoral projections, and no approval ratings just days before the election.”

http://www.theonion.com/article/nate-silver-gunned-down-attempting-cross-mexican-b-54595
revelette2

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 09:19 am
@Blickers,
It is not that I necessarily doubt you, but it seems so far fetched it is hard to believe. I just hope it is not true.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 10:35 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Do you find this to be credible news?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:27 pm

Nov. 6, 2016, 6:15 a.m.
Final flurry of national and battleground state polls offers mostly good news to Clinton

David Lauter

http://www.trbimg.com/img-581f81d0/turbine/la-mcgarvey-1478459876-snap-photo/

The map shows projected results based Times reporting of poll data.Under this scenario, Clinton has 308 electoral votes to 174 for Trump; 270 are needed to win. (Los Angeles Times)

It's the Sunday before election day, and a final round of polls provides cheering news for supporters of Hillary Clinton and a bit for Donald Trump, as well.

The biggest win for the Trump side was from the Des Moines Register poll of Iowa, which showed Trump leading in that state by seven points, 46% to 39%. Clinton has struggled in Iowa all year, and she notably has not campaigned in the state recently.

By contrast, the Democrats have been pouring resources, including multiple visits by the candidate and top surrogates, into Ohio, and Sunday's Columbus Dispatch poll, which has a long and good track record in the state, indicated their investment may be a wise one.

The poll showed the two candidates in a near tie, Clinton 48% to Trump 47%. Clinton is winning among Ohioans who have voted early, the poll found — a pattern that has held true in many states. It also showed her winning among voters younger than 45 and, as expected, gaining wide margins among African American and Latino voters.

Trump has cut into Clinton's support in white, blue-collar areas of northeastern Ohio where Democrats have traditionally won, the poll confirmed. But it also showed him failing to gain the sort of margins that Republicans normally get in southwestern Ohio.

Meantime, a CBS/YouGov poll of Ohio has Trump up by a point, 46%-45%. Like the Columbus Dispatch poll, the YouGov survey shows Clinton winning among those who have voted early, but ig gives Trump an edge among the remaining voters.

A victory for Clinton in Ohio would shut off almost any path that Trump might have to get a majority of electoral votes.

In another Midwestern state on which Trump has pinned considerable hopes, Michigan, a final poll for Fox Channel 2 by Mitchell Research showed Clinton holding a five point lead, 46%-41%, with third party candidates taking 10 points in total. Clinton widened her lead slightly during the course of the week, the pollsters said.

The CBS/YouGov team also issued a final survey in Florida, showing a dead heat, with both major candidates at 45%. There, too, Clinton has a strong lead among early voters, the survey showed -- something that early voting statistics also indicates. But the poll suggested Trump may be able to catch up with Election Day turnout.

In New Mexico, the final Albuquerque Journal poll showed Clinton ahead, 45% to 40%, and Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, the state's former governor, slipped to 11%, less than half the support he had when the newspaper polled the state in September. Johnson has faded by similar percentages in most national and state polls over the last month.

A Muhlenberg College/Morning Call survey of Pennsylvania, showed Clinton ahead, 48% to 42%, in a head-to-head matchup; 44% to 40% when third-party candidates were included.

Clinton has huge leads in the nation's two biggest Democratic-leaning states, California and New York.

In California, the final USC/Los Angeles Times telephone survey of state voters shows Clinton ahead, 58% to 32%, among likely voters. In New York, a Sienna College poll showed her winning 51% to 34%.

Nationally, the ABC/Washington Post tracking poll shows Clinton ahead by five points, 48%-43%, as she continues to recover from a dip that happened last week after FBI Director James Comey's announcement of new scrutiny of emails that may be related to her. Several days ago, the poll had shown the two tied.

Notably, Clinton had a big lead, 54% to 38%, among white women with college degrees — a group that Mitt Romney won in the last election but which Trump has badly alienated.

The final NBC/Wall St. Journal poll showed Clinton ahead by four points, 44% to 40%, with 6% for Johnson and 2% for Jill Stein, the Green Party nominee. Clinton's lead was powered by a big edge among women, 53% to 38%, and among minority voters.

A final poll by Morning Consult for Politico found Clinton leading by 45% to 42%.

The USC/LA Times "Daybreak" tracking poll, which consistently has shown a stronger result for Trump than any other major survey, showed him with a five-point lead, 48% to 43%.

The re-weighted version of the Daybreak poll, done by Ernie Tedeschi, an economist based in Washington, shows Clinton ahead by one point. Tedeschi uses the poll's data, which is publicly available, and applies a different weighting scheme than the one developed by the USC researchers who developed the survey.

This post was updated at 7:29 a.m. with data from the CBS/YouGov surveys.

This post was updated at 12:14 p.m. with data from the Mitchell Research survey of Michigan.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-last-flurry-of-polls-provides-data-on-1478436452-htmlstory.html
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:30 pm
@reasoning logic,
Do you find it credible enough to dispute its credibility? Did you try the link???????
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:40 pm
@revelette2,
it's a farce article..
The Onion - America's Finest News Source
www.theonion.com/
A farcical newspaper featuring world, national and community news.
revelette2

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 04:01 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Don't mean to be snide, but I knew that. I was responding to Blicker's post before that.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 02:58 am
@bobsal u1553115,
This it the guy who posts David Icke, and a lot of other moronic videos. He has no place arguing whether anything is credible or not, after subjecting us all to a load of cretinous ramblings, by a bunch of deranged idiots, that only the most gullible would post.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 04:25 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Do you find it credible enough to dispute its credibility? Did you try the link???????

I see it was comedy, I was not familiar with the onion.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 05:50 am
http://www.270towin.com/uploads/forecasts_1103.png