When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ? Part 2

Lash

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 06:54 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

georgeob1 wrote:

One could say that of Barack Obama as well.

Jesus Christ george, you have gone way over the line. That remark is disgraceful and dishonors you. I apologize to anyone here who believed me when I spoke of george as an honorable person. Officer and gentleman went out the window some time back. But this is beyond the Pale, I just hope you are drunk and will retract this abominable remark in the morning. Strong message to follow

Look at this tripe. This is why so many people voted against Democrats despite the fact that they've been billed the party of the working man --and the economy would seem to make Dems a shoe-in: Because of elitist, bullying censorship like this. George merely said Obama is accountable for mistakes and missteps-- and take a look at this ridiculous bullshit he is accused of.

Psychotic hyperbole and character assassination because he doesn't share her opinion.

I wish this bullying crew would go back to hiding. It's such a better place without them.

(Now watch the cowardly thumbs)
giujohn

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 08:53 am
@Lash,
This is a classic example of what I have said is an effort to curtail free speech by the left when they automatically assign labels such as racist to people who disagree with their position. And while it's been pointed out that calling somebody a racist is Free Speech that is circular and specious reasoning... Nothing more than a Dodge to cover up their efforts at curtailing free speech by bullying those who would disagree with the liberal-left. This is a classic example and the definition of bigotry.

Case in point:

If I make the statement that President Obama was elected mainly because he is black, which seems to be, according to the evidence, a provable statement, I will automatically be decried as a racist. Pointing out that the reason Obama was elected is because of his race is not racist. But decrying me as a racist for doing so is bigotry.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 09:24 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

george, I can assure you that there are no democrats disappointed that they behaved in an honorable fashion. Sen. Reid is a man of integrity, and sadly some people see integrity as a weakness, something to be exploited. Some (and we know who they are) fantasize that he feels defeated for adhering to the principles of decency and fairness.

Do you really speak for them all?? On what basis do you assert that?

Somehow I suspect that you don't know the real Senator Reid. Have you ever met him or spent some time with him? I have, going back about 20 years.. He is a thin lipped, raspy voiced, angry little man with mean eyes and is crooked as a snake.

Do you really know those who "fantasize that he feels defeated for adhering to the principles of decency and fairness". Is that an implied threat?

I suspect the fantasies here are all yours.
skirby

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 11:13 am
@Lash,
Quote:
Minorities have had it pretty bad under Obama's administration. Why did Black Lives Matter feel the need to rise from the ashes of extreme maltreatment and frustration in a do-nothing administration?

Policing is controlled in the state level, not the federal level. The reason why BLM rose is because of the shooting of unarmed black men and the police getting away with it.
Builder

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 02:40 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Psychotic hyperbole and character assassination because he doesn't share her opinion.

I wish this bullying crew would go back to hiding. It's such a better place without them.

It's actually quite amusing to see how many times she trips over her own tongue.

Unfortunately, with her disorder, even when you point this out to her, there's a complete failure to see it, or it switches straight into ad hom mode.

The place is full of them.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 04:20 pm
Go **** yourself, McConnell, you greasy pile of ****

Quote:
In his first remarks on the floor of the U.S. Senate since last week’s election, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) struck a conciliatory tone, a reversal from eight years of vociferously opposing nearly every item on the Obama administration’s legislative agenda.

...“As President Obama reminded us, we're all on one team. This is an inaugural— This is an intramural—excuse me. This is an intramural scrimmage," he said.

“We're not Democrats first. We're not Republicans first. We're Americans first. We're patriots first. And now, as you put it, we're all rooting for the President-elect's success in uniting and leading the country,” McConnell continued.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mcconnell-quotes-obama-senate-floor
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 04:34 pm
@blatham,
Our government is broken because of the republicans. I plan to vote for democrats for the rest of my life.
I'm a registered Independent. McConnell has been the biggest turnoff of our democracy since I started voting 43 years ago.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 05:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Our government is broken because of the republicans

You don't think any of the blame could lie on us democrats?

Let me guess you think if democrats are not party loyal then they too are to blame.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 05:20 pm
@reasoning logic,
Not when McConnell said he's going to make Obama a one term president. He still works to gridlock congress.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 05:22 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Minorities have had it pretty bad under Obama's administration.

This is a historical note that under the first black president "Democrat" that such a group as "Black Lives Matter" would find a need to come to be.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 05:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Not when McConnell said he's going to make Obama a one term president. He still works to gridlock congress.

Well of course behavior like that is antisocial but we too possess similar behavior as well.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 05:29 pm
@reasoning logic,
What we do doesn't affect the whole country.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 05:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
What we do doesn't affect the whole country.

What we do has an affect on the whole world.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 05:58 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
Minorities have had it pretty bad under Obama's administration.

This is a historical note that under the first black president "Democrat" that such a group as "Black Lives Matter" would find a need to come to be.

Notable.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 06:17 pm
@Lash,
I do not know went wrong but I thumbed you up 224 times and it did not stick. I will try and report this to the moderator. Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 07:09 pm
@georgeob1,
Are you actually going to hang your hat on "he has thin lips and mean eyes"?

I don't think you're stupid george, but your choice of words just conjured up some ugly sentiments that I thought had long since been rejected and discredited. Then after you share this foolish superstition, suddenly you think I've implied some threat???? Tsk tsk tsk
RABEL222

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 09:24 pm
@blatham,
Your afraid? How do you think those of us in the U S feel. Especially when republican idiots are crowing about their win and how much better it will be. They all live in la la land.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 09:29 pm
@skirby,
So when thousands are protesting in the streets and people are crying out for justice, ignoring them is the best idea?

You can always tell an agenda-driven establishment lackey when you see one.

Ignore.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 09:39 pm
McConnell vs Mansfield.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/23/opinion/shapiro-mcconnell-senate/
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 11:21 pm
A key reason Obamacare is now teetering on the edge is because it didn't include free lithium for all the Americans who need it.
0 Replies