When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ? Part 2

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 12:35 pm
@revelette2,
We'll have to sociably disagree on this. Its not hyperbole if its provable factualy and true. The head deplorable being Donald tRump hizownself.

Lash

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 12:45 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Who I'm voting for is totally separate from my ability to tell the truth about Hillary's health problems.

Several pictures of her being pulled up stairs by several Security personnel have been published. It is obvious there's a problem- and no one believes any Dr. They all have a price, as Hillary proves often.

I'm voting for Bernie or Stein, depending on what happens between now and then.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 12:58 pm
@Lash,
Bernie says, "no third party bid or bids," and "vote for Hillary."

The rest of that stuff is whatever you read into a stumbling. She still hasn't stumbled as much as Gerald Ford did in life or as a legislator.

She never flipped a bike, took a beating from a pretzel like W did.

Bill couldn't get oral sex in a back room WH toilet with only two people present and have it kept a secret. Hillary's having a life threatening disease would be no kept secret that requires rubes like you and me to suss out from context-less three second video clips.

I have a lot of respect for you but the risk here is a tRump Presidency and baseless speculation on her health only feeds the Deplorables.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 04:38 pm
@Lash,
You arnt really a Bernie person because if you were you would vote for Hillary because Bernie just put out a piece telling all his people to vote for Hillary in order to make sure tRump dosent win. Can you spell hypocrite? Are as a Hillary hater its ok to be one?
Builder

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 05:52 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
You arnt really a Bernie person because if you were you would vote for Hillary...

Do you really understand the deeper meanings here? Sanders would have kicked Trumpet's butt out of the park on his own ticket, but he's got to plead with his supporters to back someone else, to maybe assure the same result?

There's now several sources revealing that Bern's wife was harrassed and threatened. Poor Bernie's body language alone tells anyone with a few firing synapses that he was under duress when dropping his run for the plate.
Builder

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 01:17 am
From a facebook post....

Joe Burge Life long Democrat and I cannot vote for Hillary's cheating and corruption so I guess I'm a Bernie or bust man. Good luck to my Democrat friends I'm going to sit this one out may the best candidate win oh I'm sorry the best candidate is not on the ballot.
Like · Reply · 66 · 16 hrs
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 01:21 am
@RABEL222,
Gibberish.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 05:25 am
Bernie Sanders: ‘This is not the time for a protest vote’
Source: Washington Post

Anyone driving into Bernie Sanders's rally here, anyone with a radio tuned to ABC News, could hear the low-key voice of Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson. In 60-second radio spots, the former governor of New Mexico introduces himself as a pragmatist who, like most voters, resented a presidential choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

"Our economic challenges will be conquered not by force, but by cooperation and mutual respect," Johnson says in one of the ads. "For the independent majority of Americans who feel as I do, I say: Why wait one more day?"

At the rally itself, Sanders continued making the pitch he's been honing since he returned to the campaign trail: This isn't a year to vote third party. Mentioning Clinton's name sparingly, Sanders told several hundred voters — many still wearing gear from the Democratic primary — that their votes could stop the election of a Republican "who thinks climate change is a hoax."

Sanders, who was the most prominent independent in American politics even before his run, is gradually embracing a role as a third-party critic, a spoiler of the spoilers. As Democrats contemplate ways to tamp down a protest vote for Johnson, or for the Green Party's Jill Stein, Sanders is already arguing that anyone who voted for him would set the movement back by voting against Clinton. In an interview after the rally — the first in a three-state weekend tour for Democratic candidates — Sanders said that Democrats and the media need to focus on Clinton's actual policies more than they have been, in a campaign dominated by back-and-forths about Trump's gaffes.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/16/bernie-sanders-this-is-not-the-time-for-a-protest-vote/
Lash

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 08:17 am
Social media is blazing with comments to and about POTUS' lame-brained threat to black Americans- don't insult my legacy by not voting for Hillary. I'm amazed at his nerve. Wtf did he do for blacks? They owe him a vote for Hillary? He's being eviscerated for his racist bullshit.

Hillary pulling the sexist card; Obama pulling the racist card. Too bad there's not one Democrat who can just stand on their own merit.

This shitshow requires thicker boots.

I'm sick of Bernie's bullshit as well. Don't try to shame half the country about their vote.

If they don't stop, they are pressing a LOT of Stein or Sanders voters who may vote Trump.
Blickers

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 08:43 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote WashPost article:
Quote:
In an interview after the rally — the first in a three-state weekend tour for Democratic candidates — Sanders said that Democrats and the media need to focus on Clinton's actual policies more than they have been, in a campaign dominated by back-and-forths about Trump's gaffes.

I agree with Bernie. And one of the first things the press should be concentrating on is how can anyone who plans on getting Social Security or Medicare when they are eligible expect Trump to deliver the money, when Trump has stiffed every contractor and business associate he ever dealt with and then said, "So sue me, asshole".
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 08:53 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I am not disagreeing, it just that when using a word too much, it looses it's impact.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 09:01 am
@revelette2,
I have faith in the endurance of truth that isn't over the top. Half of Mr tRump's followers are exactly what they are.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 09:18 am
Trump and Clinton respond to the Manhattan blast. As usual, Trump spouts off too soon, Hillary was more cautious in her response.

Trump, Clinton respond to New York City explosion
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 09:38 am
@Lash,
You always act as though you are part of some big group every time you make a comment, talk about not standing on your own.

In any event, he was not threatening anyone, he is telling them (after all they were there to listen to him and Hillary) if you want to honor him and/or give him a big send off, go vote to continue the policies he started.

Quote:
President Obama called on the black community to show Hillary Clinton the same support they did for him in an impassioned speech at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation gala Saturday night.

"We have achieved historic turnout in 2008 and 2012, especially in the African-American community. I will consider it a personal insult and an insult to my legacy if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election," he said. "You want to give me a good send-off? Go vote."

2012 marked a record turnout for black voters, and 93 percent of black voters backed Obama over Mitt Romney, according to exit polls.
A recent Washington Post report gave Clinton an 80 percent lead over Donald Trump among black voters.

But Obama warned the audience to not sit back.

"If you care about our legacy, realize everything we stand for is at stake. All the progress we've made is at stake in this election.

"My name may not be on the ballot, but our progress is on the ballot. Tolerance is on the ballot. Democracy is on the ballot. Justice is on the ballot. Good schools are on the ballot. Ending mass incarceration, that's on the ballot right now," he said. "And there is one candidate who will advance those things, and there is another candidate whose defining principle, the central theme of his candidacy is opposition to all that we've done. There's no such thing as a vote that doesn't matter, it all matters."

source

Obama's justice department has made a lot of changes for the black community, it takes time and they are not finished which is why we need a democrat in office to keep on working towards the goals.

He has sought to address mass incarceration and change sentencing for drug offenses. For Obama, the decidedly black issue is ‘deeply personal.’

Obama remains popular with the black community so he is telling them to honor him, vote for Hillary. There is nothing wrong with that.

Voting for Stein who is some kind of Putin buddy or Bernie who is not even on the ballot is a vote for Trump.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 09:43 am
@revelette2,
If I were a Democratic candidate for POTUS I'd sure want the President out at every opportunity. If I were a Republican candidate I'd use W as much as tRump is using him.

The man has done a great job with the Teapublicans obstructing and delaying every single inch of the way.

President Obama deserves a third term but with a working Congress.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 12:11 pm
New hashtag by mostly black voters: trashing Obama hard for his #personalinsult speech.
revelette2

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 01:02 pm
@Lash,
Any sources?
RABEL222

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 01:45 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
There's now several sources revealing that Bern's wife was harrassed and threatened.

Can you post proof for this statement, not opinion, but proof for this statement?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 01:48 pm
@Lash,
My goodness a teacher who cant parse plain english?
Lash

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 01:48 pm
@revelette2,
It's all over Twitter. See for yourself. Believe it or not. Wait for the election. I don't care.