When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ? Part 2

giujohn

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 09:45 am
@Glennn,
Holy crap and all this time I've only been claiming one deduction... Doh!
Blickers

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 09:52 am
@giujohn,
Trump's been claiming one BIG deduction for the past 18 years, so he hasn't paid any income tax in that time. But let's make him President, because he loves America so much.
McGentrix

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 10:08 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Isn't that a contrast. And to make it more acute, Trump described that interaction with Obama and protester/audience like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErsfIFPpDd0

God American right wing politics is fucked right now.

Yeah, that's quite the comparison alright. Some one right in front of the stage yelling "Gun!" is exactly the same as an 80 year old vet holding up a sign in the bleachers.

Everyone know the Secret Service would never rush Obama off stage if someone yelled "Gun!" in front of him. Rolling Eyes

You guys need to come back to reality land, buy a couple tickets and stay for awhile.
snood

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 10:26 am
@McGentrix,
You seem to be missing the point. The contrast pointed out was between the way Obama defended the protester, but Trump incited people more than once to be physical with protesters. The point is that Trump is a crass rabble rousing bully, but Obama is a leader with grace and class. Maybe you already edited all that ugliness Trump encouraged out of your memory.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 12:06 pm
@snood,
Key: Trump incites people to violence. Trump is a loose cannon, and cannot be trusted with his finger on the nuclear button.
Trump: If we have nuclear weapons, we should be able to use them.
The guy is insane.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 12:20 pm
@McGentrix,
Let's quote the post following yours
Quote:
@McGentrix,
You seem to be missing the point. The contrast pointed out was between the way Obama defended the protester, but Trump incited people more than once to be physical with protesters. The point is that Trump is a crass rabble rousing bully, but Obama is a leader with grace and class. Maybe you already edited all that ugliness Trump encouraged out of your memory.

Precisely. Trump, in this case as in many others, acted to incite the crowd. It worked - they beat him up. Obama, in contrast, encouraged his audience to not drown out the protester and gave reasons why such behavior was inappropriate in America. And I never said anything about Trump being removed by the SS - that was as it should be given the immediate unknowns in the situation.

But there's the second aspect as well - Trump's deceitful account of what Obama had done.

If I ever start up a rocket company, I'm not hiring you.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 12:23 pm
@Blickers,
Are ya jealous? Did he break the law? If you're worried why don't you pay double or triple what you owe come April.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 12:33 pm
The FACT of the matter is that the person was observed steadily and swiftly moving though the crowd towards the front directly in line with Trump. He had a sign stuffed in his belt in his back and as he was reaching around for it the Secret Service seeing these movements closed to engage yelling gun gun gun.

The dumbass was lucky that he didn't get shot or have his neck broken.

snood

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 01:17 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

The FACT of the matter is that the person was observed steadily and swiftly moving though the crowd towards the front directly in line with Trump. He had a sign stuffed in his belt in his back and as he was reaching around for it the Secret Service seeing these movements closed to engage yelling gun gun gun.

The dumbass was lucky that he didn't get shot or have his neck broken.

Can you share where you got these "facts" ? I haven't seen this account of what happened in that altercation anywhere but in your post. Or did you glean them from your standby favorite 'Upyourassnews'?

And it bears notice that you are ignoring the contrast that was being drawn between Trump's inciting of violence and Obama's de-escalation of it.
giujohn

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 02:01 pm
@snood,
Well either you're not as connected as I am or as observant as I am either way you can accept the facts or not. And at this point I'm not interested in comparing and contrasting any liberal propaganda about Trump inciting violence... it's all over accept the crying come Tuesday... I can't wait for the Democrat crocodile tears.
snood

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 02:18 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Well either you're not as connected as I am or as observant as I am either way you can accept the facts or not. And at this point I'm not interested in comparing and contrasting any liberal propaganda about Trump inciting violence... it's all over accept the crying come Tuesday... I can't wait for the Democrat crocodile tears.

Riiiiiight.

Translation: you pulled the incident account out of your ass, and use empty bluster to cover the fact that it's a lie. You have to talk a lot of big sounding **** to deflect from the fact that Trump has been losing, is losing now, and will lose on Tuesday.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 02:34 pm
Laughing

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/06/politics/comey-tells-congress-fbi-has-not-changed-conclusions/index.html

Quote:
(CNN)FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Sunday the agency hasn't changed its opinion that Hillary Clinton should not face criminal charges after a review of new emails.

at-will job, baby, at-will job

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 02:37 pm
@ehBeth,
Comey was stupid to step right into this election; many have already voted against Hillary because of his stupidity.
snood

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 02:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Comey was stupid to step right into this election; many have already voted against Hillary because of his stupidity.

I'm not saying he's not stupid, but stupidity surely wasn't the only thing influencing him to make that substance-free announcement about "info that may or may not be significant". There was unrelenting pressure from rabid republicans who want Hillary's head, and a brewing mutiny from Hillary-hating agents.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 02:51 pm
@snood,
Quote:
There was unrelenting pressure from rabid republicans who want Hillary's head, and a brewing mutiny from Hillary-hating agents.

If he can't handle the heat, he should resign.
farmerman

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:08 pm
@ehBeth,
I hope theres time enough between now and the election for this new information to get filtered through and digested by the electorqte. Its been the only topic on Trumps's campaign speeches. Hes now back on the defensive because theres no "there" , there.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:14 pm
Comey is a true bastard. It's too late to save his job.
contrex

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:19 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
Comey is a true bastard. It's too late to save his job.

He should be prosecuted.

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:24 pm
@contrex,
I agree: he had no business inserting his opinion in any election as the head of the FBI. He should resign or be fired. What is Obsma waiting for? Let's all write to Obsma.
Brand X

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:27 pm
Comey has pissed off both sides, he will have no support from anyone, especially within the FBI, they despise him.

This is totally unbelievable, the guy is an incompetent ass.