When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ? Part 2

giujohn

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Osama is dead...but you probably meant Obama ...I can see how you'ld mix them up.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
They did a program on NPR this afternoon. An investigative reporter visited and viewed the new stuff that was already reviewed by the agency . It was found by NPR (based upon a story thqt shows how lost in old technology the STate Department was), There really was no Machiavellian intent to do anything with "high tech means". It apparently was sorta the same thing that Collin Powell used to bring the state dept at least a bit into the 21st century. Turns out that Hillary Clinton isnt even able to work a laptop or a desktop. This is more a "gang that couldnt shoot strait" issue.
Our entire government is NOT user friendly. The story included the fqct thqt Hillqry could NOT send or print e mails when en route on a USAF plane. Their systems lock out anything other than their own unit systems.

I see huuuge opportunities here to bring the entire govt up to date.

snood

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Quote:
There was unrelenting pressure from rabid republicans who want Hillary's head, and a brewing mutiny from Hillary-hating agents.

If he can't handle the heat, he should resign.

I don't disagree with that. Resign or be fired - because he definitely screwed the pooch with this harebrained decision to release his stupid information-free "announcement" 11 days before the election.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:43 pm
@Brand X,
I have written to the White House. It's easy; please write to get Comey fired.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:46 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

and as he was reaching around for it the Secret Service seeing these movements closed to engage yelling gun gun gun.

Are you claiming that it was the Secret Service guys who yelled "gun"? Cause that's not true..
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:49 pm
@farmerman,
That was on "This American Life" Wasn't it the most informative explanation yet given?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:49 pm
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

giujohn wrote:

and as he was reaching around for it the Secret Service seeing these movements closed to engage yelling gun gun gun.

Are you claiming that it was the Secret Service guys who yelled "gun"? Cause that's not true..

Yeah, his posts are pretty much fact-free. Must've gone to Trump U.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 03:52 pm
@snood,
If he had paid $70,000, he could have gotten a certificate as a graduate student from Trump u.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 04:04 pm
FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email

FBI Director James B. Comey notified key members of Congress Sunday afternoon that after reviewing newly discovered Hillary Clinton emails the agency stands by its original findings against recommending charges.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-director-comey-says-agency-won%e2%80%99t-recommend-charges-over-clinton-email/ar-AAjYuAg?li=BBnb7Kz

So... the blockbuster, game-changer, indictable, Hillary-ending announcement that Comey just HAD to make 11 days before the election amounts to exactly
BUPKIS.
revelette2

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 04:06 pm
@ehBeth,
He really should have just kept his mouth shut. I agree with others, he should be fired.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 04:10 pm
@snood,
Like CI said, many have voted already and like farmerman said something like, doubt it will digested and put out to the voting public in time. It is like retractions of headlines in the news, it just doesn't have the same impact.

Obama or Clinton should fire him for disrupting the election on a useless fishing expedition.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 04:19 pm
@revelette2,
The biggest problem with this election is that many voters doesn't care for Clinton or Trump, and many voted for Trump based on Comey's stupid comment. There's no way to take those votes back. 40 million already voted. When the election was already close, 40 million votes makes a big difference IMHO.
revelette2

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 04:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Well, if they did, it is their own fault if Trump wins. They should have went with what we know rather than what might be. I am tired of ignorance being an excuse for bad decisions on voting. Moreover, at the end of the day, Hillary Clinton is a good candidate for President, very well qualified and will do a good job. Nearly everything which has been thrown at her has been debunked. If people still think she is untrustworthy, it is because they are too lazy to search and find out the truth.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 04:22 pm
@revelette2,
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/mar/14/obamas-pro-israel-anti-israel-issue/
The good news is that according to Politicol, few votes were affected.
revelette2

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 04:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I edited what I meant. What I meant is people don't bother to find out about candidates, they just go with whatever political news they agree with rather than searching out the truth. So yes, ignorance.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 06:46 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Comey is a true bastard

I do not believe everything I hear. We do not know if Comey or his family was threatened or if the info shared has a biased slant.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 07:00 pm
@ehBeth,
Has anyone checked in with the New York FBI agents who started this Hillary Clinton is a crook B.S. Should check with them, they might not like the official FBI statements.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 10:00 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
Comey is a true bastard

I do not believe everything I hear. We do not know if Comey or his family was threatened or if the info shared has a biased slant.

I call him a bastard for trying to influence the election. If he had done this after the election I would not have said it.
Builder

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 03:00 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
If he had done this after the election I would not have said it.

There are indications that he was under a lot of pressure from within his own staff to do what he did, though I don't discount the possibility that his actions were politically-driven.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 05:21 am
Wow. I had not realized this.
Quote:
Democrats are trying to win their third presidential election in a row and retain the White House after a two-term Democratic president for the first time since the mid-19th century.
(WP)
Along with that significant statistic, another, nearly certain to play out tomorrow - that Dems have won the popular vote in seven of the last eight presidential elections - really ought to alert Republicans/conservatives that the citizens have not been in accord with their side's ideas and behaviors for a long while now. Silent majority is exactly wrong. Loud minority better describes their situation.