Those were the days: when was America greatest? When was life in the US best?

izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 10:04 am
@perennialloner,
Gooey likes to pretend he's not really white because his ancestors hail from Sicily.

Like his definition of racism, it's not one accepted by academics.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 10:06 am
@izzythepush,
My ancestors hail from Africa, but I am white. Smile
izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 10:10 am
@edgarblythe,
I look all white, but my dad was black
my fine linen suit is really made out of sack
0 Replies

AC14747

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 10:24 am
@perennialloner,
Lol... That's just like a liberal revisionist to assign a new word for something when it's not required.
AC14747

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 10:31 am
@izzythepush,
Ah I see so this is the name of someone else...well just because I might happen to agree with some else its bullshit? How do you know he ain't agreeing with me? I think I already suggested to you to use the ignore button...I'm really thinking now you must secretly love me or something.
AC14747

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 10:32 am
@edgarblythe,
Everyone's ancestors hail from Africa
0 Replies

AC14747

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 10:33 am
@izzythepush,
Who are these academics you referring to?
0 Replies

perennialloner

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 10:48 am
@AC14747,
It's absolutely necessary to distinguish the people who are made to feel inferior by people like you from the people (e.g. you) who wish to elevate themselves by making others feel inferior.
AC14747

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 10:57 am
@perennialloner,
Maybe you can Enlighten us on how I have made any race feel inferior I mean specifically not just your own nebulous prejudice.
maporsche

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 10:58 am
@AC14747,
AC14747 wrote:

Ah I see so this is the name of someone else...well just because I might happen to agree with some else its bullshit? How do you know he ain't agreeing with me? I think I already suggested to you to use the ignore button...I'm really thinking now you must secretly love me or something.

You're not catching on.

You. Both. Are. The. Same. Person. As. In. Identical. Literally. Not. Figuratively.
AC14747

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 10:59 am
@maporsche,
If this person is nothing like you I would be honored to be associated with him or her
maporsche

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 11:01 am
@AC14747,
AC14747 wrote:
If this person is nothing like you I would be honored to be associated with him or her

http://images.memes.com/meme/467917

I'm joking of course...it takes a special sort of coward to run to the moderators.
AC14747

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 11:04 am
@maporsche,
I don't know maybe they're are away in some dark corner wringing their hands and gnashing their teeth because it looks like Donald Trump is going to win the election
maporsche

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 11:05 am
@AC14747,
AC14747 wrote:
I don't know maybe there are away in some dark corner wringing their hands because it looks like Donald Trump is going to win the election

Good luck with that GuiJohn
0 Replies

perennialloner

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 11:15 am
@AC14747,
For someone who talks a lot about the difference between racism and prejudice, you should know that prejudice is when a person prejudges. You have gone to great lengths to make sure I and everyone else knows what you think. I am judging you based on your actions and character.

You have purposefully delegitimized the injustices black people in the US face by attempting to demonize them with your stupid statistic. You have also said you are disappointed in them indicating that you think you are better than them.
AC14747

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 11:22 am
@perennialloner,
No that's just you're prejudiced showing. You never asked me why I was disappointed or what I thought the statistics had to do with the argument so at this point any explanation on my part would be a waste of time.

Apparently you're not able to be objective when it comes to your own prejudice you see somebody make an argument for Republicans or conservatives and you immediately assign the word racist to them. As I have told others in this group if a political party was a race you'd be the biggest racist and bigot in here.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 11:35 am
@AC14747,
You're fighting a losing battle on this issue. You just can't see yourself as the person you really are. The following statement is spot on, and I agree with it.
Quote:
You have purposefully delegitimized the injustices black people in the US face by attempting to demonize them with your stupid statistic. You have also said you are disappointed in them indicating that you think you are better than them.

Prejudice is when anyone thinks they are better than others, and can make judgements by showing statistics.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 01:34 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

My ancestors hail from Africa, but I am white. Smile

My Great-Great grandmother on my mom's side was a black lady. Go figure, right?
0 Replies

AC14747

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 01:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
No sorry that's not the definition of prejudiced... Is English your first language?
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 01:45 pm
@AC14747,
Don't attack anything that has nothing to do with the subject being discussed.
You're the one who used the word hyperbole. LOL
0 Replies