Calling all mistresses (and men too)

Tiger81

Sun 19 Feb, 2017 09:33 pm
@intoodeep,
that is awesome! I hope for the best for you Smile

Ignore the haters that judge on here. I do.
intoodeep

Mon 20 Feb, 2017 06:38 am
@takenotes,
We live the same life.
0 Replies

intoodeep

Mon 20 Feb, 2017 06:41 am
@Lll678,
Another person living my life. Thank @Tiger81 for this thread.
0 Replies

intoodeep

Mon 20 Feb, 2017 06:42 am
@Tiger81,
Thank you so much for posting this thread. It has helped me more than you will ever know!
0 Replies

intoodeep

Mon 20 Feb, 2017 06:45 am
@Lll678,
And his response to me is that I should just enjoy the ride and love every minute we are together and see where the road takes us. Well I'm at a point where yes while I do get to have him almost all week I still don't get to fully call him mine. They take vacations and holidays together and I'm stuck alone. It's lonely and not as fulfilling as it was in the beginning it's gotten so personal it's no longer just thrilling sex. This is a committed relationship with a man I have to share.

It's like you are speaking for me. This is exactly how I feel. PM me.
0 Replies

Havetobeme

Sat 25 Feb, 2017 07:18 pm
@Tiger81,
@Tiger81
I'm 51 and currently in an affair for 4 years now. I never set out to be "the other women". I've known him for 30 years. We just never got it right until we saw each other again 4 yrs ago and now I could never let him go, ever again, even though I have my guilty moments and want to leave in the end I don't know what I'd do without him. It's so difficult at times, I struggle daily. But having someone to care about, to love and to be loved and cared for more than anyone else ever is why I stay. Love comes in all sizes, shapes and forms. Love is precious and it's a gift. I cherish our love even when it's hard, really hard.
Tiger81

Sun 26 Feb, 2017 09:02 am
@Havetobeme,
I don't think any of us choose this, its not easy. And I agree, love is always a precious gift, to be cherished.
0 Replies

Min123

Tue 4 Apr, 2017 03:53 am
@Tiger81,
I only just found out that I was the 'other woman'. I have been sleeping with a younger man since August of last year. He does not have a Facebook account, but I found him through FB due to him having a sports profile. It was through this that I found he had a fiancé who is 20 years younger than me. I never wanted this at all. I didn't know due to her living in another state. I even went to his house many times and there was not a thing that told me he was taken.

I'm so torn. She is the same age as my daughter (he is 10 years older than her and I am 10 years older than him). I would never want my daughter marrying someone who cannot stay faithful even before he walks down the aisle Sad

I am single and would love a relationship for myself. I'm not judging anyone here as I have to admit, it's a kick in the guts to realise that I'm in the shadows, so to speak. I'm not good enough for someone to just want me and be proud to be seen out and about with me?

I never pushed for a relationship with him but it's so disheartening to know, that no matter what, I'll never get anything more than a few hours with him at a time. How horrifying for her, if she ever found out that not only was he cheating but it was with someone who could be her mother.

I'm just sad. We had fun, but it just wasn't real. He did enough to keep me interested but nothing more and now I know why.
Tiger81

Tue 4 Apr, 2017 06:33 am
@Min123,
Awwwwww, I/m sorry to hear that. Its one thing to go into an affair knowing it, the different when you are misled to think its something that its not.
0 Replies

Lulubelle65

Fri 7 Apr, 2017 11:15 am
@Eliusa,
TOTAL BOLLOCKS
Tiger81

Fri 7 Apr, 2017 11:33 am
@Lulubelle65,
didn't ask ya
Lulubelle65

Fri 7 Apr, 2017 11:47 am
@Tiger81,
I wasn't talking to you. 🔔🔚
Leadfoot

Sat 8 Apr, 2017 06:29 am
@Lulubelle65,
She's not very tolerant of men in 'her' thread either - no mater what she said in the subject line
Lulubelle65

Sun 9 Apr, 2017 01:32 am
@Leadfoot,
Hmmm...funny really, don't you think? ....
0 Replies

Mixedup32

Mon 15 May, 2017 07:40 am
@Tiger81,
Hi Tiger81

It makes me feel a little bit better knowing that I am not the only ‘baddie’ in the world. I moved into a shared home a few weeks ago and on my second night there, I met this gorgeous man who also happens to live there with his wife. Oh and I live there with my fiancé as well. The moment I took this man’s hand and stared into his eyes, I knew that I was in trouble. I couldn’t sleep that night and two nights later he admitted to me that he also couldn’t sleep after meeting me. We’ve kissed a few times – we really only have stolen moments because our partners live right there. Last night, we were practically undressing each other with our eyes. Needless to say, the sexual tension has now reached boiling point. Sometimes I feel like we should just ‘do it’ and get it out of our systems and other times I feel I want this man in my life forever. Anyway, just wanted to share with someone because this is driving me insane!
Tiger81

Tue 16 May, 2017 09:54 am
@Mixedup32,
Wow! That is a crazy situation to be in. Good luck to you!
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
migirlfriday

Mon 22 May, 2017 02:53 pm
I am the wife in a situation where my husband has started to see another woman. We have already had one confrontation after I found he was texting her and saw what he was saying in a few of them. I was floored. It hurt and still hurts so bad to know that he is unfaithful. It is totally unfair to the wife that you are still seeing him. Please stop. Or, give him an ultimatum that he leave his wife if he is so in love with you. Why would you want this man to have his cake and eat it too? What do you think will happen if he does leave his wife to have an "exclusive" relationship with you? Don't you think he might already be seeing ANOTHER woman? How would you ever trust him if you did get together? Or don't you care who your husband would sleep with once you have one?
Leadfoot

Mon 22 May, 2017 07:16 pm
@migirlfriday,
Quote:
What do you think will happen if he does leave his wife to have an "exclusive" relationship with you?
The only reason I was interested in this thread was the possibility that people would ethically explore something other than "exclusive relationships". I know that is supposed to be the 'gold standard' of what we should seek, but I don't believe that is true.

But yes, if it were ethical, everyone would be honest about what they felt, said and did.

Carry on...
0 Replies

Lulubelle65

Tue 23 May, 2017 12:37 am
@migirlfriday,
They rarely leave simply because they're having their cake and eating it. Who wants to give it up when they're getting the best of both...the philanderer doesn't give a rats about either really, only themselves...me me me.

Only when the bubble bursts they cac their pants because suddenly they have to face the consequences... w⚓️'S....

That old adage, if the mistress becomes the wife, there's a vacancy for her previous position isn't without foundation.