Kerry is world favorite by 2-1 margin

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 03:09 pm
Baldimo:

Quote:
I haven't said anything about hating homosexuals.

How soon we forget:

Quote:
San Francisco is the new Sodom and Gomorra of the new world. Hell the tax payers of SF even have to pay for some freak to mutilate themselves and have a sex change if they want it. Last time I looked it wasn't necessary to have a sex change, but a choice, just like the whole gay agenda. Force change on those that don't agree with you so that you can feel better about your choice in life.

There's a reason I left CA when I did. I didn't want my children to grow up in the cesspool of liberal lies and indoctrination.

You've already made your feelings quite known here, and you were the first one to spew this hateful tripe on this thread as you veared off subject, with a little help from cjsha. I was forced to defend myself and my beliefs, but I'm certainly not crawling down YOUR throat and attacking where you live. Perhaps you can start another thread regarding San Francisco being the new Sodom and Gomorra of the new world, thanx to the homosexual freaks who live here (according to you, that is). Otherwise, it would be honorable to stick to the subject rather than attack a fellow able2knower who lives in a very different part of the world than you do. Au1929 is gratefully trying to keep this thread on subject.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 11:51 am
Quote:
I was forced to defend myself and my beliefs, but I'm certainly not crawling down YOUR throat and attacking where you live.

I wasn't attacking you in any manner; I was bringing up a policy of the SF city council. You were the one who attacked me and called me names, or do you not remember the terms you used (bigot, homophobe).

I could point out that many on here at A2K are bigots just the same with the way they attack the Christian religion. I guess you are only a bigot if you attack one group and not another.

Quote:
Perhaps you can start another thread regarding San Francisco being the new Sodom and Gomorra of the new world, thanx to the homosexual freaks who live here (according to you, that is).

I didn't call homosexuals freaks, I called people who want to change their sex freaks. If you want to cut off a part of your body that works fine, might that constitute some sort of mental illness? If you go to a Dr. and ask him to cut off your arm because you don't want it any more, don't you think that Dr. would tell that person to seek mental help? If someone wants to be gay and bat for the same team, that's fine by me. I just ask that you don't make it an issue and request special treatment for your choice in life.

Quote:
Otherwise, it would be honorable to stick to the subject rather than attack a fellow able2knower who lives in a very different part of the world than you do. Au1929 is gratefully trying to keep this thread on subject

I didn't know that SF was a different part of the world from Colorado? Besides I didn't attack you I attacked a policy and the people who that policy supports and the people who put the policy into effect.

If you want I will start another thread on this but make sure you keep the personal attacks to yourself. Also make sure you visit so that I don't waste my time with someone who can't debate issue but instead attacks the person instead of the content.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 11:59 am
I don't care where one lives. The idea of taxpayers paying for sex-change operations is just plain weird. And freaky. Baldimo's right.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 12:00 pm
If you cannot possibly understand the context nor the personal experiences of a transgender society in which you pose your arguments, isn't that stupidity?

I haven't heard too many straight men and/or women getting a sex change, have you?

As YOU are the one attacking a group, not I, the hypocrisy of your last statement is that much more stunning.

That this policy in San Francisco is not harshly contested by it's indigenous population makes you sound more like an idiot. I can only repeat time and again that it's a good thing you do not live here.
0 Replies

Chuckster

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 12:01 pm
Another Great thread started by the ever lovely Debra Law.
Nice going Deb. You sure know how to keep those mouth-breathing,knuckle draggin Kerry fans off the street.

by the way! Who was that magnetic new roomie on page 1?
Welcome to all American Patriots! You're not really all alone. It just feels that way at times.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 12:01 pm
Well, if you have insurance you are part of the pool. You may be someone who doesn't believe in having children but you still have to pay into the pool that pays for that persons prenatal care and birth expenses. Taxpayers are paying the price of employing an individual, not specifically for sex change operations.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 12:06 pm
I think it's no wonder that Baldimo directly associates these "freaks" with "liberal lies and indoctrination."

"Freaks," "liberal lies and indoctrination," "Sodom and Gomorra..."

Sounds like ignorance and hate to me.

By the way, Baldimo, I'm NOT attacking the Christian religion, and never will (just to be clear here), but I WILL attack religious organizations when they force their ideals on a free society and attempt to blur the lines between church and state.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 12:10 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
If you cannot possibly understand the context nor the personal experiences of a transgender society in which you pose your arguments, isn't that stupidity?

I thought we were all Americans here in the US? As I stated before, it is the liberals that want to keep Americans divided. You have just stated that yourself.

Quote:
I haven't heard too many straight men and/or women getting a sex change, have you?

It doesn't matter, they have straight people who cross dress, that doesn't make then gay does it? So you very well could have straight people who want to become the opposite sex.

Quote:
As YOU are the one attacking a group, not I, the hypocrisy of your last statement is that much more stunning.

Please define your statement.

Quote:
That this policy in San Francisco is not harshly contested by it's indigenous population makes you sound more like an idiot. I can only repeat time and again that it's a good thing you do not live here.

If that is the case then if a majority of people in a city want to have the 10 commandments up at the local park or court house, then shouldn't it be allowed by your own statement? Shouldn't a small group of people in that same city just mind their own business and let the majority do what they please?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 12:20 pm
Baldimo:

Suffice it to say you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

And if "liberals" want to keep Americans divided, why is it YOU attacking this group, and why is America more polarize than EVER since George W. Bush got in office? Inevitably, this transitional prose could take us back to the original content of this thread; that Kerry is more popular around the world than the idiot savant who sits in the Oval Office.

But I'm sure you wouldn't allow that to happen, right?

Regarding the 10 commandment anology, I suggest you read up on the events that led up to that and the audacity of the mayor to shove it down the throats of MANY more who were against it. You just don't hear much about that issue these days, do we?

Gee, I wonder why? Where's the largely publicized articles regarding it's tour around the country on a flat-bed truck?

Is any of this making sense to you?

Very sad...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 12:23 pm
Quote:
As I stated before, it is the liberals that want to keep Americans divided. You have just stated that yourself.

Wrongo, Baldimo.

The true division in our society doesn't have to do with race, or religion, or even political affiliation.

It has to do with economics. And the conservatives are the ones working to widen that gap, my friend, not the other way around.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 01:36 pm
Re: Kerry is world favorite by 2-1 margin
duplicate
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 01:39 pm
Re: Kerry is world favorite by 2-1 margin
Quote:
Of all the polls that have been released recently, there is one that is so lopsided it makes this Presidential campaign look like a one-horse race.

Senator Kerry would win by a huge margin if the people questioned in this poll could vote in November. But of course they can't because the poll was carried out in 35 other countries around the world. The survey, reported in London's Financial Times, was carried out by the public opinion group Globescan, in conjunction with the University of Maryland. The results are stunning. In 30 of these countries, the public prefers Senator Kerry over President Bush by a two-one-margin.

Only three countries preferred Bush - Poland, Nigeria and the Philippines. In two others, India and Thailand, the public was split 50-50. But in Western Europe, America's traditional allies, only 10 per cent of Germans backed Bush. In France, it was 5 per cent. I cannot recall any other American Presidential election where world opinion was so one-sided.
[/quote]

I believe we should make John Kerry President of the world, and construct a world capital somewhere in the Faulkland Islands ( or Malvinas to placate the Argentines.)
0 Replies

revel

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:39 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:
Baldimo:

Quote:
If being against govt waste and a disgusting practice makes me a homophobe then you don't know what a homophobe really is.

Actually, I could care less what the color of your wife's skin is. I could also care less as to the sexual persuasion of people who wish to lead a normal life under extraordinary circumstances.

But I do care about people who have no idea what they're talking about and come off sounding hateful and arrogant. It's a good thing you don't live in S.F.

What extraordinary circumstances do you speak of?

I know what I'm talking about because I have seen the news on it. Are you saying that it didn't happen? I will give you a link to it so you can inform yourself as to this govt waste to a small group of people within city politics. I would say you have come off sounding ignorant on the subject because you don't know about it. It is playing to the homosexual agenda and I don't agree that it should be payed for with city taxpayer money.

Taxpayer funded mutalition.

revel wrote:
Baldimo

Have you found a link yet where Kerry said he wants to "rule the world." That just don't sound like something he would say. Now if you said George Bush...

Sorry pal, wasn't me who made the comment.

You are right, it was john kerry (poster) who said it.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 07:48 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
Baldimo:
And if "liberals" want to keep Americans divided, why is it YOU attacking this group, and why is America more polarize than EVER since George W. Bush got in office? Inevitably, this transitional prose could take us back to the original content of this thread; that Kerry is more popular around the world than the idiot savant who sits in the Oval Office.

Who is the first group of people to bring out some group saying they are disenfranchised or pander to some minority group in order to win their votes? Who is always bringing up charges of racism, or classism? It is the liberals who do this not the conservatives. When I hear conservatives speak I hear them address Americans as Americans, not some American-group. That is dividing the people not bringing them together.

Quote:
But I'm sure you wouldn't allow that to happen, right?

Got no problem with it. I could careless what the rest of the world thinks when it comes to president. It isn't the problem of the President to wonder what county likes him, he just needs to worry if the American people like him. If he takes care the US and only the US then he is doing his job. If France prefers Kerry then that is all the reason more for me to vote for Bush. I don't want to serve under some foreign general because Kerry thinks the UN should take over a US action. I would go AWOL before serving under a foreign general that doesn't have the best interests of US soldiers foremost in his mind.

Quote:
Regarding the 10 commandment anology, I suggest you read up on the events that led up to that and the audacity of the mayor to shove it down the throats of MANY more who were against it. You just don't hear much about that issue these days, do we?

2003-SEP-24: Ten Commandments poll: A USA Today/CNN/Gallup poll was conducted during the week of SEP-24. Results were released on about AUG-28. It found that 77% of the 1,009 subjects polled disapproved of the decision by the U.S. District Court to have the Ten Commandments monument removed from the rotunda of the Alabama Justice Building. 3 The margin of error was approximately 3.2 percentage points. That is, if the poll were repeated twenty times, that nineteen results would be within 3.2 percentage points of 77%"

Source

I would say that public opinion supports the displays of the 10 Commandments.

Quote:
Gee, I wonder why? Where's the largely publicized articles regarding it's tour around the country on a flat-bed truck?

Are you referring to the lack of articles? I couldn't answer that one, only to say that most of the news is controlled by a liberal media except for Fox news, which has had stories on the tour. I'm sure every town it comes to will run it's own stories as did Denver when they came here. The big media won't cover it though because it would have to be positive and they don't want a positive story on the 10 Commandments.

Quote:
Is any of this making sense to you?

As a matter of fact no it doesn't. Your little one to two line responses don't have anything to say but "you don't understand anything". You have no meat in your posts but attempted insults that only show your ignorance.

Quote:
Very sad...

Your right, when you can't debate but insult me then it is sad.

Quote:
Wrongo, Baldimo.

The true division in our society doesn't have to do with race, or religion, or even political affiliation.

It has to do with economics. And the conservatives are the ones working to widen that gap, my friend, not the other way around.

Cycloptichorn

I would say you are wrong. The above-mentioned groups transcend economics because you can be rich or poor and still fit into any of those groups. Being poor is just another subset to get used and abused. I'm part of the lower middle class and I don't have any issues besides trying to sell my house and finding another job that pays better. I don't blame the president for any of it because I'm the one that didn't get a better education so that I can have a better job. I'm 31 years old and should have had my BS when Clinton was in office. I didn't and now I pay the price. So to me economics isn't that big a deal because I know whom to blame for that one, and it isn't the president or the past president.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 06:39 am
Quote:
Who is the first group of people to bring out some group saying they are disenfranchised or pander to some minority group in order to win their votes? Who is always bringing up charges of racism, or classism? It is the liberals who do this not the conservatives. When I hear conservatives speak I hear them address Americans as Americans, not some American-group. That is dividing the people not bringing them together.

When a group of people are being discriminated against it is only right to bring it up and that is not dividing against and only someone such as yourself would think so. That is like saying that it is dividing to say Iranians instead of just people.

On the other hand having policies that you know are controversial and then labeling those that do not agree with those policies as "out of the mainstream" when instead it is about half is dividing the country.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 06:53 am
I can honestly say I haven't met anyone who has a good word for Bush.

On the other hand no one has heard of John Kerry.
0 Replies