Kerry is world favorite by 2-1 margin

John Kerry

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:04 pm
Kerry world dictator
"I want to rule the world..." says John Kerry in interview with CNN. "That way I know there would be world peace."
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:05 pm
cjhsa:

Quote:
Simply because I don't like the politics of SF? If you think I'm a homophobe because I don't support "gay marriage", well, neither does the majority of California nor the U.S. in general. Go ahead and make up your "CJHSA is a homophobe" picket sign and march up and down Market Street. I could care less.

I never mentioned gay marriage, you did.

Quote:
San Francisco's Gay Pride Parade claimes to be all about acceptance, but it's really about perversity, debauchery, and outrageous behaviour. If it wasn't for those things, there would be no parade.

Enough said.

Quote:
I did like Kimberly Guilfoyle-Newsom, however, she's hot.

But of course.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:07 pm
John Kerry:

Quote:
"I want to rule the world..." says John Kerry in interview with CNN. "That way I know there would be world peace."

Link?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:11 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
cjhsa:

Quote:
Simply because I don't like the politics of SF? If you think I'm a homophobe because I don't support "gay marriage", well, neither does the majority of California nor the U.S. in general. Go ahead and make up your "CJHSA is a homophobe" picket sign and march up and down Market Street. I could care less.

I never mentioned gay marriage, you did.

Quote:
San Francisco's Gay Pride Parade claimes to be all about acceptance, but it's really about perversity, debauchery, and outrageous behaviour. If it wasn't for those things, there would be no parade.

Enough said.

Quote:
I did like Kimberly Guilfoyle-Newsom, however, she's hot.

But of course.

Just give 'em rope...see what happens.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:12 pm
Quote:
Just give 'em rope...see what happens.

?????
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 06:18 pm
au1929 wrote:
But all those fat dumb and happy people of whom I am one should not be denigrating the grunt in the field whose life is on the line and is doing the best he can under the circumstances.

Who is denigrating the grunt in the field?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 08:41 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
My apologies, cjhsa. That was intended for Bladimo. But let's agree to pay heed to au1929's comment, and stick with the issues rather than throwing insults at those who may be different than ourselves.

It figures that you stoop to name calling instead of being able to debate the issue of tax payers in SF having to pay for mutilation of someones gender if they work for the city. Since when did sex changes become required medical practice? If being against govt waste and a disgusting practice makes me a homophobe then you don't know what a homophobe really is.

I don't know how bigot got added to the list but please find a post that makes me a bigot. So you know I happen to be married to one of the most beautiful black women I have ever met. Kind of blows your bigot comment out of the water doesn't it.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 07:31 am
Baldimo

Have you found a link yet where Kerry said he wants to "rule the world." That just don't sound like something he would say. Now if you said George Bush...
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 09:02 am
Baldimo:

Quote:
If being against govt waste and a disgusting practice makes me a homophobe then you don't know what a homophobe really is.

Actually, I could care less what the color of your wife's skin is. I could also care less as to the sexual persuasion of people who wish to lead a normal life under extraordinary circumstances.

But I do care about people who have no idea what they're talking about and come off sounding hateful and arrogant. It's a good thing you don't live in S.F.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 09:04 am
Why? He wouldn't be allowed to march in one of the parades?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 11:17 am
Not unless he wore a leather thong and carried an "Abort Bush" sign.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 11:23 am
I agree with Dookiestix. If you got mugged in SF by some byproduct of the Bush Economic policy the cop who'd take your report could well a lesbian or a queer fellow.

I'd keep a civil tongue.

What's more the SFPD is a very professional police department and you might actually have to thank the officers for getting your wallet back.

Who would complain?
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 11:24 am
Correction:

I agree with Dookiestix. If you got mugged in SF by some byproduct of the Bush Economic policy the cop who'd take your report could well be a lesbian or a queer fellow.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 11:27 am
Yeah, the SFPD is so professional. The white cops hate the black cops. The black cops hate the white cops. Listening to them talk to each other you'd think they all have Turrets or something.

Been there, experienced that.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 11:51 am
Listening to them talk to each other you'd think they all have Turrets or something. <---- Cjhsa

I think you mean 'Tourettes,' not to be nitpicky, just thought ya might want to know.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 01:19 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
Baldimo:

Quote:
If being against govt waste and a disgusting practice makes me a homophobe then you don't know what a homophobe really is.

Actually, I could care less what the color of your wife's skin is. I could also care less as to the sexual persuasion of people who wish to lead a normal life under extraordinary circumstances.

But I do care about people who have no idea what they're talking about and come off sounding hateful and arrogant. It's a good thing you don't live in S.F.

What extraordinary circumstances do you speak of?

I know what I'm talking about because I have seen the news on it. Are you saying that it didn't happen? I will give you a link to it so you can inform yourself as to this govt waste to a small group of people within city politics. I would say you have come off sounding ignorant on the subject because you don't know about it. It is playing to the homosexual agenda and I don't agree that it should be payed for with city taxpayer money.

Taxpayer funded mutalition.

revel wrote:
Baldimo

Have you found a link yet where Kerry said he wants to "rule the world." That just don't sound like something he would say. Now if you said George Bush...

Sorry pal, wasn't me who made the comment.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 01:43 pm
Baldimo:

Quote:

Having to deal with the hatred and ignorance towards homosexuals that is currently coming from your mouth.

And why would I, as a San Francisco resident, say that the Board of Supervisors approval of a controversial plan to pay for the sex change operations of transgender employees didn't happen? What strange sense of logic leads you to that conclusion?

The taxpayers of San Francisco don't seem all that upset by your aforementioned article. But you do. I find it sad that you cannot take into account the indeginous population here and how THEY feel. Where will it stop (as the article asks)? It would be hard to tell in a progressive town where EVERYBODY is generally accepted for what and who they are.

As I've said, it's a good thing you do not live here. And quite frankly, being against government waste by itself doesn't make you a homophobe. But it plainly makes you sound like an idiot when you do not address ANY of the unique qualities of San Francisco politics that goes along with these issues. And perhaps you failed to notice that those transgendered employees THEMSELVES are obligated to pay into the system.

I also don't see anywhere in the article that you supply that mentions "government waste." Do you? You also conveniently left out this:

Quote:
City employees will collectively foot the bill, paying about $1.70 per month each.

So, what REALLY is your problem here?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 02:40 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
Baldimo:

Quote:

Having to deal with the hatred and ignorance towards homosexuals that is currently coming from your mouth.

I haven't said anything about hating homosexuals. In fact I didn't saying anything about homosexuals, I said something about transgendered people, they are not the same. There are many who have sex changes that date the oppisite sex after words. That wouldn't make them gay would it. If a man turned into a woman and then dated men, that wouldn't make him gay it wouldn't make him straight in a sort of way. So this isn't about homosexuals but the other group that gets included with homosexuals. I know the difference how come you don't.

Quote:
And why would I, as a San Francisco resident, say that the Board of Supervisors approval of a controversial plan to pay for the sex change operations of transgender employees didn't happen? What strange sense of logic leads you to that conclusion?

By you:
Quote:

Enough said here.

Quote:
The taxpayers of San Francisco don't seem all that upset by your aforementioned article. But you do. I find it sad that you cannot take into account the indeginous population here and how THEY feel. Where will it stop (as the article asks)? It would be hard to tell in a progressive town where EVERYBODY is generally accepted for what and who they are.

Everyone is accepted in the city unless your a conservative or someone who beleives in religion.

As I said before "progressive" is a new term for liberal agenda.

Why should the city pay for something that is a choice and has no other bearing on life. Sure they pay birth control measures like men and women getting fixed, but that is better then paying for more children, that is why most insurances pay for those types of procedures. The same can't be said for a sex change.

Quote:
As I've said, it's a good thing you do not live here. And quite frankly, being against government waste by itself doesn't make you a homophobe. But it plainly makes you sound like an idiot when you do not address ANY of the unique qualities of San Francisco politics that goes along with these issues. And perhaps you failed to notice that those transgendered employees THEMSELVES are obligated to pay into the system.

SF politics? I thought the city was there to provide things to the people, not the people to provide sex changes to employees. I could careless which city this took place in, I still wouldn't agree with it.

It just isn't the employees that want the surgery that pay into it, it is also all city employees that pay into it. That only covers small % of the cost. If it costs about 37,000 to 45,000 to perform the surgery how much do you think $1.70 is really going to cover? I found that it was going to cover maybe 3/4 of it but I doubt it is going to cover that much seeing as how there are currently only 14 employees in the city who are transgendered. I bet this is going to encourage more of them to work for the city because it is a freebee to them. After the surgery is done quite working for the city. Bet it happens. Abuse of the system by a select few. Special privliges for some but nothing for the rest. Great system.

Quote:
I also don't see anywhere in the article that you supply that mentions "government waste." Do you? You also conveniently left out this:

Of course you didn't, the piece supported the idea, you aren't going to to find a comment like that in a pro piece.

Quote:
Quote:
City employees will collectively foot the bill, paying about $1.70 per month each.

So, what REALLY is your problem here?

That still means some of the cost will come from the city. Unlike a regular company like the one I work for who pays a portion of my insurance, the city pays it's portion from city taxes. It is the income of a company that pays for the companies portion of insurance, if you are the city your income is taxes so there for it is the taxpayer that will pay for the surgury in the end. There is no other way around it. I would bet you if a vote was taken by the city that it wouldn't pass, it is wasteful no matter how you look at it.

If you can explain to me how this type of procedure is life threating and cost effective then I might change my mind, but no matter how I try and think it is, I can't do it.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 02:47 pm
I am so glad that I'm lesbian and that my Dad was one too.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 02:57 pm
And I am so glad this thread is about????
0 Replies