Will Donald Trump Be Afraid To Debate Hillary Clinton?

cicerone imposter

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 11:52 am
@maporsche,
It's amazing how some people are able to defend Trump and demean a person who has devoted her life for other people, especially women and children.

They get stuck on one questionable act about emails, and forget all the good she has done in this world, as if the person demeaning her is perfect in every way, and has done more for others.

They should look into Politifact's "trump lies." They might learn something about balance.

I hope the debate moderators follow up on the following.
http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/09/21/trump-s-11-biggest-lies-debate-moderators-should-be-prepared-address/213234
Below viewing threshold (view)
cicerone imposter

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 03:41 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Hillary lies in debates and uses false information

You made the claim, now prove it with facts.

Do you prefer fibs or lies?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/07/opinion/sunday/clintons-fibs-vs-trumps-huge-lies.html
Baldimo

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 03:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You made the claim, now prove it with facts.

Proof:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/16/hillary-clinton/clinton-gun-industry-wholly-protected-all-lawsuits/

NYT opinion piece... The title of the opinion piece says all we need to know about it: Clinton’s Fibs vs. Trump’s Huge Lies

So Clinton only fibs, but Trump lies? I really see no difference between a fib and a lie. They are both giving false information.
cicerone imposter

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 04:03 pm
@Baldimo,
"Lies" is plural. Give me some more examples.
For every one lie from Hillary, I'll provide you with ten lies from Trump.

From KRON4:
A recent breakdown of the candidates’ questionable statements through July concluded that 63 percent of Trump’s assertions earned the lowest truthfulness rating (Four Pinocchios) while just 14 percent of Clinton’s claims earned the same distinction.

http://www.bradenton.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article103507052.html
Baldimo

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 04:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I've already provided proof, now you want more. You are under the wrong assumption that I'm voting for Trump and think he is the better candidate. You would be wrong, as usual. I've already told this to Snood, I think they are both horrible human beings and I'm not voting for either one of them.

www.garyjohnson2016.com
cicerone imposter

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 04:11 pm
@Baldimo,
We're not talking about Johnson. The topic of this thread is Donald and Hillary.
0 Replies

giujohn

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 07:09 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

If I'm feeling truly malicious, I'd like to see all of the moderators be women.

Mr. Trump seems to decompensate nicely when faced with women with opinions and voices.

Yeah right he didn't seem to decompensate with Carly fiorina huh? Seems to me he beat her badly.
0 Replies

giujohn

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 07:10 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Remind again when Trump spent 8 hours being questioned by Congress.

The idea that Hillary can't stand up to pressure because she hasn't held a press conference is ridiculous. She has been interviewed by several journalists. She has testified to Congress on more than one occasion.

Here's wishing her a coughing Jag during the debate so we can be done with her.
parados

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 07:31 pm
@giujohn,
Have you noticed how Trump hasn't held a press conference for several weeks now? Can't he stand the pressure of having real questions from real reporters? (The end of his press conferences seems to coincide with his decision to no longer deny press credentials to reporters.)
snood

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 07:47 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Have you noticed how Trump hasn't held a press conference for several weeks now? Can't he stand the pressure of having real questions from real reporters? (The end of his press conferences seems to coincide with his decision to no longer deny press credentials to reporters.)

Well it's a pretty safe bet he's going to be faced with at least a couple of serious questions during these debates that he can't avoid.
cicerone imposter

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 07:52 pm
@snood,
Q1: Mr Trump, Why did you discriminate against blacks from renting any of your apartments?
snood

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 10:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Q1: Mr Trump, Why did you discriminate against blacks from renting any of your apartments?

I'd rather they asked something he couldn't equivocate about. He could always say that was never proved in court -that it was just an accusation - because he settled out of court.

I'd rather they quote back to him some of the dozens of quotes of himstirring birther crap long after he says he "ended" it, and get him to try to explain that. Or quote him saying he met and has a good relationship with Putin, then saying he never met him and has never spoken directly or indirectly to him, and ask him to explain that. Or quote him saying he supports the war in Iraq, then quote him saying he's been against it from the start, and ask for an explanation. Or any of a couple dozen other lies they can produce in quotes, and ask him to account for them.
ossobucotemp

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 10:47 pm
My distaste for Trump is fathomliess, but I'd pick, if I were in charge, about his many ethnic and racial biases. That might be wrong, re the numbers who don't care. Or not, maybe everybody isn't an idiot.
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 23 Sep, 2016 07:17 am
@parados,
Oh please... Billary's been avoiding the press like you would avoid a prostate exam from a leper...BTW...WHERE HAS SHE BEEN HIDING FOR THE LAST WEEK...is she still alive???
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 23 Sep, 2016 09:51 am
@snood,
But they tested his renting policy by sending blacks and caucasians. If that isn't proof for you, then there's nothing to say.
izzythepush

Fri 23 Sep, 2016 09:58 am
@cicerone imposter,
Snood's not the one you need to convince. The matter was settled out of court, and Trump could claim the reason the black people were declined had nothing to do with race, and your supine interviewers will let him get away with it.
snood

Fri 23 Sep, 2016 10:02 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Snood's not the one you need to convince. The matter was settled out of court, and Trump could claim the reason the black people were declined had nothing to do with race, and your supine interviewers will let him get away with it.

Exactamundo.
Well, I'm hoping a couple of the moderators have some spine, but I won't be surprised if they just roll over and lob softballs.
izzythepush

Fri 23 Sep, 2016 10:04 am
@snood,
Thanks mate.
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 23 Sep, 2016 12:45 pm
Question 1.). Hillary, can you tell us why you deleted 30,000 emails that some were obviously work related?

Question 2.)Hillary, can you tell us why you told your daughter and the president of Egypt that the attack on Benghazi was a terrorist attack but you told the American public that it was because of a video?

Question 3.) Hillary, can you tell us why you lie.
0 Replies