Will Donald Trump Be Afraid To Debate Hillary Clinton?

cicerone imposter

Sat 15 Oct, 2016 09:57 pm
@Builder,
I agree; she was sloppy and should have known better. There really is no excuse for her to be that ignorant. She's supposed to be very intelligent. Her denials makes it worse for her; that she did the same as the previous Secretary of State.
Builder

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 03:53 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
There really is no excuse for her to be that ignorant.

Rat cunning, and highly intelligent.

I'm with those who propose that she willingly opened the door to hackers, most likely for profit.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 04:45 am
Some people just cannot stop feeding the trolls.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 04:49 am
@snood,
Quote:
He doesn't really want a drug screen. It's just something to get his mouth-breathing crowd worked up.

Bingo! I'd like the Bucket of Deplorables drug tested before they can vote, too.
Builder

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 04:50 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:

And some people can't see the forest for the trees.
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 05:06 am
@cicerone imposter,

Quote:
The real issue is whether her emails were hacked into.

The "real issue" is that her server was unsecured, and the emails not encrypted. The fact that she had the server "scrubbed clean" while pretending to know nothing about how that happens, is even more damning, if you know anything about cyber security.

In her role as sec of state, it's ludicrous to assume that she had no knowledge of how it all works. How many advisers would she have had?
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 05:09 am
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14666267_322638441430299_5941028255044280566_n.jpg?oh=dcbf1f0d3e1790c1cf4c9a4af6083ba1&oe=58AD606F
0 Replies

parados

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 09:33 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Are you purposely being obtuse you know full well that Clinton was issued a subpoena for her emails and after not before but after they received the subpoena they deleted 33,000 emails.

It's funny how you like to make things up.

I suggest you read the FBI report -
https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-03/view
Emails on the Apple archive laptop were deleted in Feb of 2014.
Mills and Samuelson's computers that were used to search for work emails were wiped in Dec of 2014 or January of 2015.
In Dec of 2014, Clinton told her staff she didn't want to keep the old emails.
In March of 2015 after the subpoena had been issued, a PRN employee realized he hadn't followed through on the request and took it upon himself to make the deletions. Clinton nor her lawyers were aware of that employees actions.
parados

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 09:34 am
@Builder,
Quote:
. The fact that she had the server "scrubbed clean" while pretending to know nothing about how that happens, is even more damning, if you know anything about cyber security.

Read the FBI report before you make such idiotic claims.
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 11:23 am
@parados,
Well you're either being purposely obtuse or you are incredibly naive. Everyone at the FBI except the director who apparently was being directed by the administration and Bill Clinton believes that Hillary should have been indicted... And anyone who believes that Hillary doesn't control every single solitary facet of her political life and knew full well and gave the order to delete those 33,000 emails... please contact me immediately I have a timeshare in Fallujah that I think you might be interested in.
giujohn

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 11:28 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quick, somebody call the mobile crisis unit Bob is feeling victimized again
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 11:29 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quote:
He doesn't really want a drug screen. It's just something to get his mouth-breathing crowd worked up.

Bingo! I'd like the Bucket of Deplorables drug tested before they can vote, too.

Okay everybody hold our tickets Bob thinks he has Bingo again.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 11:31 am
@giujohn,
Please provide proof for your claim:
Quote:
Everyone at the FBI except the director who apparently was being directed by the administration and Bill Clinton believes that Hillary should have been indicted...
giujohn

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 11:44 am
@cicerone imposter,
Confidential sources Within the FBI directly involved with the investigation.
cicerone imposter

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 11:48 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Confidential sources Within the FBI directly involved with the investigation.

Yea, right. You're the only one privy to that information. ROFLMAO
revelette2

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 12:21 pm
parados

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 01:04 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Everyone at the FBI except the director who apparently was being directed by the administration and Bill Clinton believes that Hillary should have been indicted...

Wow. It seems you can read minds? I doubt Comey wrote the report himself. The facts as stated dispute your idiotic claims. I doubt everyone in the FBI thinks Hillary should be indicted. Most weren't involved in the case. Those that were have not stated anywhere that they would be for indictment.

Quote:
And anyone who believes that Hillary doesn't control every single solitary facet of her political life and knew full well and gave the order to delete those 33,000 emails... please contact me immediately I have a timeshare in Fallujah that I think you might be interested in.
If Hillary is as devious and detail oriented as you think she is, I think she is the perfect person to be President. We will never have the opportunity to have someone so skilled in that position in our lifetimes. It seems she has the ability to control the smallest things and still have time to do the big things. I guess it must be because she doesn't tweet at 3AM.

roger

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 01:06 pm
@revelette2,
Great!
0 Replies

snood

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 01:53 pm
Here is a partial list of information Trump has promised and never supplied.
I'd love it if the press would hold him accountable for all his endless BS.

Tax returns: At the height of his birther crusade in 2011, Trump offered a challenge to President Barack Obama: if the commander-in-chief released his long-form birth certificate, Trump would put out his tax returns.

tax returns again: In January Trump said on Meet the Press that he would release his tax returns imminently. "We're working on that now," he said. "I have big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we'll be working that over in the next period of time."

Proof he's being audited: Trump promised to release a letter proving that he was under audit. In March, in response to to repeated inquiries and promises to release documentation pertaining to the audit, Trump produced a letter from his lawyer (dated three weeks earlier) saying that his returns from 2009 until the present were under review by the IRS. But Trump's lawyers are paid by Trump. He has not produced any correspondence from the IRS that would confirm an audit was under way.

List of creditors: When NBC News' Lester Holt asked Trump at the first presidential debate why he had not released his tax returns, Trump made a counteroffer: he would release a list of his creditors instead. "I could give you a list of banks," he said. "I would—if that would help you, I would give you a list of banks. These are very fine institutions, very fine banks. I could do that very quickly." Three weeks later, though, Trump has still not released that list.

Secret information in Hawaii: In 2011 Trump claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii to uncover the truth about Obama's birth certificate, and he said he would release the results of their investigation "at a certain point in time." No grand announcement ever came. "He'll reveal it when the time is right," Tana Goertz, the co-chair of Trump campaign's in Iowa, told MSNBC last summer.

Melania's immigration documents: Following reports that Melania Trump had (illegally) worked in the United States under a tourist visa in the 1990s, Trump vowed to hold a press conference featuring his wife to set the record straight. No press conference ever occurred.

Medical records: In September, as Trump was claiming that Hillary Clinton was in poor health, ABC' News' David Muir asked why he didn't release his own medical records. "I might do that, I might do that," Trump said. "In fact, now that you ask, I think I will do that. I'd love to give full reports." Trump had previously released a one-page letter from his gastroenterologist that was widely dismissed by medical experts as odd and unprofessional, and he later revealed additional medical details (from the same doctor) on Dr. Oz's television show. But Trump has yet to produce a full medical report.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/donald-trump-information-promised-tax-returns-not-released
cicerone imposter

Sun 16 Oct, 2016 02:16 pm
@snood,
He's already proved to everybody that he's a fraud. Why is he still getting any support?