Will Donald Trump Be Afraid To Debate Hillary Clinton?

oralloy

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
That was funny!

How many rape victims think it is funny for snood to whitewash rape?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:51 pm
@oralloy,
You are talking about Donald Trump:
Quote:
Another Trump supporter vote in favor of rape....
blatham

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:58 pm
Quote:
Donald Trump Called Deaf Apprentice Marlee Matlin ‘Retarded,’ Three Staffers Say
The Republican presidential nominee has a long history of demeaning women and people with disabilities. But even for The Donald, this is sick.
http://thebea.st/2dcTxRY

0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 03:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You are talking about Donald Trump:

No. I was talking about Blatham's horrible trivialization of rape in the post that I was responding to.
cicerone imposter

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 03:05 pm
@oralloy,
Okay, let's talk about Donald Trump and rape.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-undeniable-rape-culture-of-donald-trump_us_57ee5879e4b0c2407cdd4c92

Do you see the headline? It says "The undeniable rape culture of Donald Trump."

If that's not true, the Huff Post can be sued by Donald Trump for hundreds of millions of dollars. The Huff Post attorneys were more than likely involved before that was published to the public.
oralloy

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 03:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Let's remember that Bill Clinton is the rapist here.
0 Replies

revelette2

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 03:23 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
Personally, I thought asking her to say something nice about Donald Trump was pretty cruel.... Wink

On that question both of them stepped up and it made the whole night, I liked both of their answers.

BTW, I have been wondering, when is the next debate?
McGentrix

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 05:22 pm
@revelette2,
Wednesday.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 05:24 pm
@revelette2,
Sunday.
snood

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 05:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Sunday.

? It's Wednesday.
cicerone imposter

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 05:41 pm
@snood,
You're right, and it's going to be in Vegas. Seems like the right venue.
snood

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 06:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You're right, and it's going to be in Vegas. Seems like the right venue.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62243902.jpg
0 Replies

McGentrix

Sat 15 Oct, 2016 08:30 am
@cicerone imposter,
I was also right... I can imagine how difficult that must be for you.
0 Replies

revelette2

Sat 15 Oct, 2016 09:02 am
Guess I should have looked up before asking such easy to obtain answer. Took about 36 seconds:
Quote:

The Third Presidential Debate 2016 is at 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM (CT) on
Wednesday, October 19

here

Day after the new Alice in Wonderland release comes out. Knew that, guess it tells where my priorities are.

Wonder what to make of the following:

Trump on the Commission for Presidential Debates: It’s a ‘Rigged Deal’ and ‘I’m Done’

Is this what you were talking about Snood? I am afraid I haven't been following every post.
snood

Sat 15 Oct, 2016 09:08 am
@revelette2,
Yup, that was it.
revelette2

Sat 15 Oct, 2016 09:10 am
@snood,
Well, you might just be right. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 15 Oct, 2016 09:13 am
@giujohn,
Quote:

So Hillary would have received training as both a senator from New York and as Secretary of State and as a federal employee how to safeguard classified information. I know, I work for the federal government and I know I received that training and I also know that if I was to do what she did I would be in a federal prison.

No. You wouldn't be in jail. As the head of the FBI stated NO ONE has ever been prosecuted for something similar to what Hillary did. Since no one has been prosecuted that means NO ONE has gone to jail for anything similar to what Hillary did. Your claim is complete Bull ****.
revelette2

Sat 15 Oct, 2016 09:30 am
Still reading through all the links, useful things links, here is a good one and very telling about why Donald should stay home from the debate. He seems to loose more deciders than gain any.

Guy Angrily Staring at Trump During the Debates Was Thinking Exactly What You Thought He Was

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/selectall/2016/10/13/13-glaring-man.w710.h373.1x.jpg

Quote:
Since then, Johnson has spoken out about his chosen candidate: Hillary Clinton. (Ken Bone still remains publicly undecided.) Johnson told BuzzFeed News he was turned off by the way Trump presented himself during the debate. “He walked around her, sat behind her, and almost like he was stalking her,” Johnson said. “It was a lot of weird and it was very creepy.” Johnson also said he would be voting for Clinton and is “absolutely not a Trump supporter.”

Now if we could just get the red-sweater-wearing man who shall not be named to stop cavorting around with Uber and selling shirts bearing his face and choose a damn side already.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 15 Oct, 2016 10:10 am
@parados,
I was in the USAF and worked with nukes. I had a top secret clearance. We were told not to talk about our work outside of our work place. The penalty back in the mid-fifties was $10,000 and 10 years in prison. We never heard of anyone getting caught.
0 Replies

giujohn

Sat 15 Oct, 2016 11:03 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:

So Hillary would have received training as both a senator from New York and as Secretary of State and as a federal employee how to safeguard classified information. I know, I work for the federal government and I know I received that training and I also know that if I was to do what she did I would be in a federal prison.

No. You wouldn't be in jail. As the head of the FBI stated NO ONE has ever been prosecuted for something similar to what Hillary did. Since no one has been prosecuted that means NO ONE has gone to jail for anything similar to what Hillary did. Your claim is complete Bull ****.

It's just amazing at how often you are completely wrong... that it's simply boggles the mind... you are either incredibly ignorant of the facts or you post these things on purpose knowing full well the truth... I don't know which but one is just as bad as the other.

Former Navy sailor Kristian Saucier was sentenced to a year in prison.

Kristian Saucier, of Arlington, Vermont, appeared in federal court in Bridgeport, Connecticut on Friday where a judge also ordered him to serve six months of home confinement with electronic monitoring during a three-year period of supervised release after the prison time.