Will Donald Trump Be Afraid To Debate Hillary Clinton?

bobsal u1553115

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 12:43 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
What happened, lose your socks?
DrewDad

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 12:43 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Wikileaks has been dropping stories on Hillary for the last few weeks, and there has hardly been mention of them in the news.

I've seen several, they're just boring.

Hillary Clinton doesn't know how to cook risotto.

Hillary Clinton doesn't like the phrase "everyday Americans."

Someone called Chelsea a "spoiled brat."

Clinton wanted Trump to win the Republican nomination.

Clinton holds both private and public opinions.

Seriously, the most interesting one is about adding broth to risotto, because I don't know how to cook risotto, either.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 12:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Democrats think it is perfectly OK for other Democrats to engage in wrongdoing.

Prove this claim.

Read the thread. Look at the way all the Democrats are saying the leaked emails are no big deal.

For that matter, look at the way the Democrats say it is no big deal for Hillary to recklessly violate State Department policy and put classified emails on an unsecured server.

Look at the way the Democrats say it is no big deal for Bill Clinton to rape other women.

Look at the way the Democrats say it is no big deal for Hillary to destroy the lives of Bill's rape victims in order to protect her career.
oralloy

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 12:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Republicans in many states have worked to suppress voting. That's as un-American as it can be in this country.

Don't be silly. The only thing the Republicans are suppressing is Democratic fraud.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 12:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
It amazes me to see how Trump continues to receive support after all that have been revealed about his unethical, illegal, talking and touching of women.

If the Democrats wanted it to matter, perhaps they shouldn't have said it is OK for Bill Clinton to rape women, and OK for Hillary to destroy the lives of Bill's rape victims in order to protect her career.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 12:56 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Look at the way all the Democrats are saying the leaked emails are no big deal.

Show me a leaked email that is a big deal.

oralloy wrote:
For that matter, look at the way the Democrats say it is no big deal for Hillary to recklessly violate State Department policy and put classified emails on an unsecured server.

Once again, there are rules against sending classified material over email.

Clinton did not put classified emails on an unsecured server. Nobody should have sent her classified material over email.

oralloy wrote:
Look at the way the Democrats say it is no big deal for Bill Clinton to rape other women.

Haven't seen this. Citation needed.

oralloy wrote:
Look at the way the Democrats say it is OK for Hillary to destroy the lives of Bill's rape victims in order to protect her career.

Citation needed.
snood

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 01:23 pm
@DrewDad,
Oralloy's operating under the legal theory of e pluribus justmakeshitup
bobsal u1553115

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 01:34 pm
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FVNF7YegY0DMwU%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1
Source: CNN

In an appearance on Stern's show in December 2004, Trump initiated a conversation about actress Lindsay Lohan, who was 18 at the time.

-snip-

"Howard feels that the father being a wreck is a good thing," interjected co-host Robin Quivers.

-snip-

"Can you imagine the sex with this troubled teen?" said Stern.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Trump said. "She's probably deeply troubled and therefore great in bed. How come the deeply troubled women, you know, deeply, deeply troubled, they're always the best in bed?"

-snip-

Read more: http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/media/donald-trump-on-lindsay-lohan/index.html

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fviralpirate.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2Ftrump-head-bob.gif&f=1
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 01:39 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
Show me a leaked email that is a big deal.

That she supports the TTP trade deal is pretty interesting.

I think she is right to do this, but it is curious how all the people who are against TPP don't seem to care that she secretly supports it.

DrewDad wrote:
Once again, there are rules against sending classified material over email.

There are (and were) State Department rules against using a private server. Hillary made sure to avoid having her setup vetted, a sure sign that she knew that it wouldn't be approved.

DrewDad wrote:
Clinton did not put classified emails on an unsecured server. Nobody should have sent her classified material over email.

Clinton should not have set up a private server.

DrewDad wrote:
Haven't seen this. Citation needed.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430081/she-threatened-me-juanita-broaddrick-hillarys-role-covering-bill-clinton

DrewDad wrote:
Citation needed.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html
DrewDad

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 01:49 pm
@oralloy,
The "citations" do not support your claims. Those National Review "articles" are disjointed, to say the least.

"ZOMG! Hillary Clinton shook someone's hand! How threatening!!1!"
izzythepush

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 01:54 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Probably in jug.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:00 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
The "citations" do not support your claims. Those National Review "articles" are disjointed, to say the least.

The citations show credible allegations that Bill Clinton raped someone. The Democrats are clearly all right with this.

The citations show that Hillary threatened Bill's rape victim. The Democrats are clearly all right with this as well.

The citations show that Hillary happily destroyed the life of a rape victim by way of unscrupulous tactics. The Democrats are clearly all right with that as well.

I did conflate the rape victim whose life Hillary callously destroyed with the rape victim who she threatened because Bill was the rapist.

But still, it is clear that Democrats and feminists are fine with rape when it suits them.

A vote for a Republican is a vote for ethical behavior.

DrewDad wrote:

Yes. Hillary was clearly threatening the woman who had been raped by Bill Clinton.
DrewDad

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:03 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
The citations show that Hillary threatened Bill's rape victim.

Can you quote the part where it says this? I was unable to find it.

I searched for "threat" and also for "Hillary" but was unable to find the reference. Something about shaking the woman's hand, but it didn't actually state what Hillary Clinton said to her.
oralloy

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:21 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
Can you quote the part where it says this? I was unable to find it.

Quote:
She came directly to me as soon as she hit the door. I had been there only a few minutes, I only wanted to make an appearance and leave. She caught me and took my hand and said: "I am so happy to meet you. I want you to know that we appreciate everything you do for Bill." I started to turn away and she held onto my hand and reiterated her phrase -- looking less friendly and repeated her statement -- "Everything you do for Bill." I said nothing. She wasn't letting me get away until she made her point. She talked low, the smile faded on the second thank you. I just released her hand from mine and left the gathering.
Quote:
When Bill's wife shook her hand in 1978, was she trying to send a message? "There was no doubt in my mind. It not only shocked me, it made me very frightened. The smile dropped, and the intonation of her voice, it was very cold. She knew what he had done to me, and she was saying, ‘Thank you very much for keeping quiet.'"
cicerone imposter

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:27 pm
@oralloy,
Wow! She can now speak for Hillary? Word for word? Really?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:30 pm
@oralloy,
Let's just say I'm unconvinced that this was an attempt to silence Broaddrick.
blatham

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:40 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:

Today's version of the "terrorist fist bump", one presumes.
oralloy

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:46 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
Let's just say I'm unconvinced that this was an attempt to silence Broaddrick.

Hillary's method is not too different from the way Mafia types deliver threats. "Nice place you have. It would be a shame if something bad happened to it."
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:47 pm
@snood,
Quote:
the legal theory of e pluribus justmakeshitup

That was funny!
oralloy

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:48 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
Today's version of the "terrorist fist bump", one presumes.

Another liberal vote in favor of rape....