Will Donald Trump Be Afraid To Debate Hillary Clinton?

bobsal u1553115

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 02:25 pm
@DrewDad,
I think he's getting ready to announce a third party run. Cruz will be VP.
DrewDad

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 02:48 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
That would be death to his career, too.

One of the things Republicans prize is loyalty; that's one of the reasons the RNC hasn't completely denounced Trump. Denouncing Trump, whom the electorate selected fair and square, would alienate a huge portion of their base.
cicerone imposter

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 02:50 pm
@DrewDad,
Will it also be the death of the republican party? It's split pretty badly now.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 02:50 pm
Report: Trump Is Aware of More Disastrous Revelations Emerging: They ‘Have More Things’

Source: Mediaite

As the fallout continues from the 2005 leaked audio that shows Republican nominee Donald Trump speaking about freely grabbing women as a result of his powerful stature and status, we are learning that this may just be the beginning of a troubling month for the Trump campaign.

-snip-

Fox News’s Ed Henry took to Twitter a short while ago to reveal that as per a conversation he had with former GOP candidate Dr. Ben Carson, there may be more October surprises ahead.

-snip-

Ed Henry ✔
@edhenry
.@RealBenCarson told me he & @realDonaldTrump talked about more revelations coming: "They have more things & they will drip them out"

1:38 PM - 8 Oct 2016
215 Retweets 242 likes

"They will drip out,” writes Henry about the revelations.

The Trump campaign has largely been huddled together at Trump Tower in Manhattan throughout the day dealing with their plan of attack moving forward. Tomorrow night is the second presidential debate between Trump and his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton live from the campus of Washington University in St. Louis, and the Clinton camp has said that the Democratic nominee herself will avoid offering comment on the developments until the start of the debate.

-snip-

Read more: http://www.mediaite.com/online/report-trump-is-aware-of-more-disastrous-revelations-emerging-they-have-more-things/
cicerone imposter

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 02:52 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Donald Trump can't stop splitting GOP.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-can-t-stop-splitting-gop-n594021
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 02:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The Republican party controls most state legislatures, governorships and the houses of congress. They are not going anywhere. Conservatives will always need a place to go and they still have one.
Real Music

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 02:57 pm
Prior to yesterday, I didn't think the second Clinton vs Trump debate would surpass the number of viewers of the first debate. After this latest October surprise of Donald Trump hot microphone, it may very well surpass the number of viewers from the first debate. I am definitely looking forward to this second debate. Also, I can imagine what (SNL) Saturday Night Live have planned for this latest news regarding Donald Trump hot microphone and video apology. SNL will have a lot of new material to work with. Looking forward to that as well.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 03:04 pm
@edgarblythe,
I agree; but I'm sure many are trying to justify staying with a party whose leader is Donald Trump, the racial bigot, narcissist, ego maniac, misogynist, and all around creep.
roger

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 03:35 pm
@snood,
That was fairly explicit.
snood

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 03:36 pm
Here’s a running list
of the GOP members of Congress, senators and governors rescinding their endorsements for Trump or calling on him to step down, one month before the election, after seeing the video.

This debate oughta be good! I may make a special trip to the store just for popcorn!!

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (Utah)

Rep. Martha Roby (Ala.)

Rep. Chris Stewart (Utah)

Rep. Bradley Byrne (Ala.)

Rep. Joe Heck (Nev.)

Rep. Cresent Hardy (Nev.)

Rep. Scott Garrett (N.J.)

Rep. Ann Wagner (Mo.)

Rep. Rodney Davis (Ill.)

Sen. Kelly Ayotte (N.H.)

Sen. Mike Crapo (Idaho)

Sen. John Thune (S.D.)

Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (W.Va.)

Sen. Deb Fischer (Neb.)

Sen. Dan Sullivan (Alaska)

Sen. Cory Gardner (Colo.)

Sen. John McCain (Ariz.)

Gov. Gary Herbert (Utah)

Gov. Dennis Dauggard (S.D.)

Gov. Robert Bentley (Ala.)

There’s also some GOP lawmakers who didn’t support Trump before but are now taking it a step further and saying he needs to drop out. They include Sens. Jeff Flake (Ariz.), Mark Kirk (Ill.), Mike Lee (Utah), Ben Sasse (Neb.), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska) and Reps. Mike Coffman (Colo.), Barbara Comstock (Va.), Fred Upton (Mich.) and Charlie Dent (Pa.).
edgarblythe

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 03:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
They are losing much of the traditional support, but those folks will slink back once the Donald has been vanquished.
0 Replies

snood

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 03:43 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

That was fairly explicit.

I loved it. I feel like he was channeling a lot of people's feelings - mine included.
0 Replies

roger

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 03:44 pm
Back to the title question:

No. He doesn't have the sense to be afraid. He'll probably even continue to show his face in public.

snood

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 03:45 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Back to the title question:

No. He doesn't have the sense to be afraid. He'll probably even continue to show his face in public.

I know! Ain't it wonderful?
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 03:55 pm
@snood,
I always liked him..
a terrific actor, yeah, but also a straightforward speaker with good speaking ability on top of it.
snood

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 03:57 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:

I always liked him..

DeNiro? Yeah, me too. Always seemed like a good guy, and I loved most of his movies.
ossobucotemp

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 03:59 pm
@snood,
I just edited to improve my post..
0 Replies

Real Music

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 04:01 pm
@snood,
Wowwww! That's quite a lengthy list of republicans who have become anti-Trump. I suspect that list will continue to grow.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 04:02 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Here’s a running list
of the GOP members of Congress, senators and governors rescinding their endorsements for Trump or calling on him to step down, one month before the election, after seeing the video.

But they were perfectly fine with the racism and xenophobia....
Lash

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 04:14 pm
If the RNC can't find a way to force him from the ticket, this will be the most ungodly, dirty shitshow televised. He now has nothing to lose. He'll drag out everything he knows about Bill, Wikileaks, what she did to Bernie.

He's either dropped or it's on like donkey kong.
0 Replies