Will Donald Trump Be Afraid To Debate Hillary Clinton?

snood

Fri 7 Oct, 2016 10:14 pm
@roger,
Reports now are that the woman Trump was leching about was Nancy O'Dell, present host of Entertainment Tonight.

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/editorial/profiles/talent/nancy-odell/hgtv-avatar-talent-nancy-odell.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.616.616.jpeg

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/donald-trump-was-speaking-about-nancy-o%e2%80%99dell-in-2005-video-with-billy-bush/ar-BBx9qaE?li=BBnb7Kz
Builder

Fri 7 Oct, 2016 10:18 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Reports now are that....(snip)

Did you see this on facebook? Must be true then.....
snood

Fri 7 Oct, 2016 10:42 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
Reports now are that....(snip)

Did you see this on facebook? Must be true then.....

Why would this be hard for you to believe? You waiting for Fox News to report it?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3828060/Nancy-O-Dell-married-woman-mentioned-Donald-Trump.html
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nancy-odell-is-the-married-woman-donald-trump-bragged-about-hitting-on-w443999

http://people.com/tv/nancy-odell-identified-woman-donald-trump-lewd-comments/
roger

Fri 7 Oct, 2016 10:50 pm
@Builder,
Not sure it matters exactly who she was. Do you think it does?
snood

Fri 7 Oct, 2016 10:53 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Not sure it matters exactly who she was. Do you think it does?

I don't think it matters who it was. But I shared it since she is a recognizable, known entity.
0 Replies

Builder

Fri 7 Oct, 2016 10:54 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Do you think it does?

Does anyone's opinion matter? Bill Clinton's history of the treatment of women isn't that pretty either.

I genuinely assumed that one actually had to have held a political position before tossing the hat in the ring for the presidency.

What happened there, Roger?
Builder

Fri 7 Oct, 2016 10:55 pm
@snood,
You'd scoff at a link from the Dailymail (UK) if anyone else posted it.

Wake up and smell the roses. They're both on the nose. Neither is worth the time of day, and if you can't see that, then it's pointless discussing it.
0 Replies

roger

Fri 7 Oct, 2016 10:57 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Does anyone's opinion matter? Bill Clinton's history of the treatment of women isn't that pretty either.

I genuinely assumed that one actually had to have held a political position before tossing the hat in the ring for the presidency.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Do you?
snood

Fri 7 Oct, 2016 11:00 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Builder wrote:

I have no idea what you are talking about. Do you?

Seriously. WTF?
Builder

Fri 7 Oct, 2016 11:00 pm
@roger,
Quote:
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Groundhog day for you comes often, right?

Interesting that on social media, 70 thousand are chatting about Trump, and 3 million are chatting about wikileaks. Who'd have thought?
0 Replies

Builder

Fri 7 Oct, 2016 11:01 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Seriously. WTF?

I understand now why you like Hillary. She does this all the time.
0 Replies

snood

Fri 7 Oct, 2016 11:03 pm
<Cue Twilight Zone music>

I think some people who will remain nameless just can't handle the Trump trainwreck that's unfolding.
This Sunday's debate ought to be entertaining.

Hey, has anyone seen Oralloy? Ask him if he's still confident in the 20 year Republican reign that Trump is going to kick off.
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 03:10 am
@snood,
Quote:
I almost feel sorry for the female Trump surrogates who will still be expected to go out there and defend him. Almost.

I understand you're being snarky here and I suspect neither of us get anywhere near almost.

Thinking of Conway, she's a publicist for hire. A prior employer was Todd Akin.

If thinking of Ann Coulter or Laura Ingraham, both have become multi-millionaires as rabble-rousers and hate-mongers of the worst sort - the Limbaugh sort. They can each suffer the fate of Eva Braun and I'll be unfazed.

If the women who continue to work at Fox and who have allowed themselves to be staged as sex-Barbies for Murdoch's and Ailes' demented and destructive purposes, nah, I'm fine with them being smeared by attachment to this incredible civic ugliness they've helped bring into being.

What is going to drive me around the bend in the next while is a notion or framing implicit in a sentence from Huntsman's statement last night...
Quote:
In a campaign cycle that has been nothing but a race to the bottom...

Perhaps, in his case, the framing is unintended but we'll see it broadly in right wing responses up to and past the election - that the degradation of the cycle is somehow the fault of both candidates and both campaigns.

Again, this will be a consequence of the modern right (to varying degrees individual to individual but an undeniable feature of American conservatism presently) being incapable of facing what has happened to them as a political movement and party.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 06:14 am
@snood,
Its going to be a major landslide. tRump will rue his little adventure the rest of his letchy little life.
snood

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 09:25 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Love me some Robert DeNiro. if you haven't seen this DeNiro take on Trump, YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!
Real Music

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 10:15 am
@snood,
Wowwww! That video is powerful. Donald Chump himself needs to see that video.
snood

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 10:32 am
@Real Music,
DeNiro is a proud New Yorker, so you know he's had to see and hear a lot about Trump over the years. He sounds and looks like he's thoroughly fed up.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 10:47 am
@snood,
We need to see more VIPs speak out against Trump. This is a good start.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 11:46 am
@cicerone imposter,
How about this VP, he's disappeared on tRump's website:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
DrewDad

Sat 8 Oct, 2016 02:19 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Best line I've read on Twitter today:

Pence should be required to have a funeral for his career.