The Best Sex Ever

furiousflee

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 05:08 pm
so how is the entire talk coming along....I didn't have time to see all the answers but I do encourage that you people keep this one alive....It could hold some interest in the future for us all.....so I will pop a question up in the air....what do you guys think about Kama Sutra.....Personally I think it is great....but thats me...tell some experiences, stories, theories etc....
0 Replies

Runamuck

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 02:25 pm
Best sex hmm...

Was with a friend. When I say friend I really mean she was a friend except the one time we had sex.

We where out doing our normal drunken stupid stuff and I said hey lets go get on top of a roof, we both liked heights, liked to be scared.

So we go to the top of this hotel that I know how to get on the roof of. Well the hotel has a plexiglass roof so you can lay down on it and look 20 stories down to your death, VERY exhilarating. I was 21 at the time so you can imagine we didn't really think about dieing. I have been up there before with a buddy and thought I would share with her, wasn't expecting anything, we had never had sex or kissed or anything just friends..

So we are laying on it looking down next thing I know she basically attacks me. I am laying down on my back she is riding me to no end. I think she came 5 times in 10 minutes and not like mini multiple orgasms. full earth shattering ones, we where bitting slapping pulling and just basically trying to kill each other sexually. She was so loud I was shocked nobody heard. I have never gotten off that hard in my life..

I had to help her walk to the car because she said she felt to weak to walk. Took her home helped her into her apartment kissed her good night and that was the end of it..

We never has sex again...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 03:31 pm
Well, I'm not surprised.

How could you top THAT?!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 03:58 pm
Wow Runamuck what a story!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 04:19 pm
Well, lets see. I was alone with a bottle of Astroglide, on the 19th floor of a hotel, looking up through the plexiglass roof at the stars...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 04:41 pm
clever
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 07:28 pm
Runamuck

Oh, welcome :-)
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:22 pm
That is a peak I hope never to climb Wink
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 02:56 pm
Wow, Runamuck got some good stories....I know there are some shy people here that just don't want to blab out about what happened between them and a significant other....humor us with your stories....right now the entire breast and penis threads are on...I believe that it would only be right to combine both in the sex thread, because it all comes down to one thing in the end....some good to excelent sex..... Smile
0 Replies

Runamuck

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 03:02 pm
I got tons more stories but I dont want to bore yall. Like the one time at band camp..
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 03:08 pm
droll....
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 11:03 am
I can't believe how this sex thread just keeps on going as if it was the energizer bunny, everytime I check the number of visitations rises at least with like 100....people must have sex on the mind..... Very Happy
0 Replies

atombaum88

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 08:12 pm
Blah..my stories aren't the best, but I did lose my virginity sophomore year in high school on the roof of an elementary school to a girl that purred and meowed like a cat :wink:
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 12:24 am
kewl..welcome
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 12:50 am
What a coincidence! I just saw a girl dressed like a cat making out with somebody on the fire escape of the building across the street.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 01:28 am
Gosh, Kicky we got to get you laid man...:-)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 01:39 am
Yes, we certainly do!
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 01:52 am
I was in Job Corp and this guy i had been seeing was a taxi driver...one week-end coming back from pass, he had a friend drive us back to campus...(about 35 mins from KC to Excelsior Springs)..we sat in the back and began kissing..his hands were under my shirt tweaking my nipples..then he began biting my neck and sticking his tongue in my ear..I couldn't stand it...We both pulled off our pants ...and being pretty limber me ol' self my feet began walking the roof...it was great speeding down I35 and getting an extra jolt when we hit a bump in the road..I always wonder what his friend thought..but at the time you are f*cking I think everything else disappears...It was fun riding up to the guard shack in a taxi, hair all messed up and a great big smile on my face...maybe not the best sex but one of my fondest memories...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 01:58 am
She had a weary past but I introduced myself, she left me so I dated her boyfriend... been there ever since. Smile
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2004 04:42 pm
keep it up fellas, glad to see the old post is still in use.....good job
0 Replies