The Best Sex Ever

princesspupule

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:34 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
nice story princess...and a happy ending too.....

Nothing as kinky as cotton balls to it, though... Wink

He did have one curious request that I recall, he kept telling me to spit in his mouth... Apparently he didn't mean literally... Razz Embarrassed Better watch what you ask for. Razz
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:39 pm
you're sure he said spit....maybe he was kinkier than you think....... Shocked Mad
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:42 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
you're sure he said spit....maybe he was kinkier than you think....... Shocked Mad

Confused Idea Arrow EWW!!!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:44 pm
I sense a locked thread soon if we're not careful.... Laughing
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:46 pm
it's okay honey we're among friends....truth is always stranger than fiction......do you want to hear the one about the above the elbow amputee in Columbus Ga.?
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:47 pm
OM freaking God! I'm shutting up, zipping my lips, going back to doing my homework before I really stick my foot in it! Mad
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:47 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
it's okay honey we're among friends....truth is always stranger than fiction......do you want to hear the one about the above the elbow amputee in Columbus Ga.?

Tell it to me, papa bear Wink
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:54 pm
get real close...I need to whisper this one in your ear......
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:19 pm
I'm listening to. Great stories everyone.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:23 pm
It involves a young lady who liked to grease up her stump and give prostate massage and head at the same time.....Golly she was a sweetie...that's really all there is to it...except she never considered it until I suggested it to her one night and then she became famous for it on the groupie scene......before that she was a wallflower but after....the life of the party and the center of attention......warms my heart to think of it......
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:28 pm
Then there was a girl in Roxboro North Carolina with an older mentally handicapped sister......one night we were in the throws of passion and I heard a grunting noise and looked up to see the sister sitting in a chair right next to the bed masturbating....I was kinda freaked out at first and then the sister...who was gorgeous btw, said "Hey, she's never going to have a man, she's really not smart enough to know right from wrong and she doesn't have that many pleasures in her life". I thought it over for a second and went back to work........ever the humanitarian.....
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:28 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
......warms my heart to think of it......

What else get's warm? lol

I am going to sleep, good night all.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:29 pm
I refuse to believe I'm the only pervert on this board....don't we have germans and asians here?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:31 pm
<german representative wildy waves hand>
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 09:21 am
I say, this is a very interesting turnout, BPB, you are the only person that has more curiousity than a cat with all the experiences you have lived through, I applaud you and I refuse to believe that you are the only pervert here as well, come on, everybody has their skeletons in their closests, except for me, I keep them in the basement....good responses though, I encourage more truthful confesions here at "Sex Talk"
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 10:01 am
believe me I could keep this thread going until the end of time......decorum however....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 02:53 pm
BPB, that story with the sister looking on is awesome. I will probably never have anything to add on top of that.
It's funny that she didn't care it was her sister getting it on.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 03:20 pm
Of couse BPB is going to have the wildest stories. He's a famous rock star, for god's sake. He's probably pissed on more women for fun than any of us have even banged.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 03:23 pm
No way man....I'm a pimp. I've banged at LEAST 2 girls.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 03:35 pm
kickycan wrote:
Of couse BPB is going to have the wildest stories. He's a famous rock star, for god's sake.

Is that true, have I been in the midst of greatness and didn't know it?
0 Replies