The Best Sex Ever

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 05:02 pm
Lets hear all the best sex stories out there....I know that some only had sex with their hand but hey thats okay...Anybody want to share some personal info like that, I think it would be interesting to hear the who, where, why, how etc...you get the picture....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 11,789 • Replies: 143
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 05:07 pm
well she was an older woman, about 13 I think but naw this is just too personal.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 05:36 pm
The best sex are with vegetables, because they can't tell anyone.

Let's see: Best BJ: I was 23, met a 36 year old stewardess that would fly in, call me, and almost gave me a few heart attacks at a young age.

Best single experience overall: in Cancun on spring break, my girlfriend at the time was also there, but we kind of non-verbally agreed we weren't going to hang out with each other all week and do our own thing. One night I tracked her down, and the next morning it was nuts. First on the hotel balcony with everyone at the pool underneath, then in the shower in some cool positions, and the first time we both had the anal, then she became an anal freak.

Still haven't had a goddam threesome yet though.

And it's always the good time with my hand.
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 04:55 am
Let's see, there was that time when I was working in the Romanian circus as a snake charmer and...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 04:56 am
There were midgets and bearded ladies, and lots of tequila...that's all I remember...
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 05:18 am
That's right... I remember the midget bearded lady had trained that parrot to say, "Bottoms up," and there was a lot of that going on, and a brown bear on a leash with a muzzle, or was that you, cav?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 06:55 am
princesspupule wrote:
That's right... I remember the midget bearded lady had trained that parrot to say, "Bottoms up," and there was a lot of that going on, and a brown bear on a leash with a muzzle, or was that you, cav?

I doubt I was in the bear costume. I'm no plushie.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 07:09 am
I once had sex with a nyphmomanic aborigine while a bunch of kangaroos and wallabies watched quietly from the brush.

I literally exploded into a million pieces -- the sex was that good.

It took a team of Australian scientists three months to gather all of my pieces and reassemble them.

I tipped my hat, thanked them, and went on my way.
0 Replies

Mr Alice Porkrind

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 07:11 am
It's when you need to use olive oil because it's so tight. Or when you munch down hard and her hips jerk up into the air. You can get a broken nose that way.
0 Replies

Mr Alice Porkrind

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 07:14 am
In college, a woman would pee on my leg, and tell me it's raining. And I believed it.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 07:40 am
Mr Alice Porkrind wrote:
In college, a woman would pee on my leg, and tell me it's raining. And I believed it.

I seem to recall someone saying that in another thread. In college a woman peed on my leg and I said "more, more!" before she had the chance to tell me it's raining. She's shacked up with a lawyer now.

Isn't the best sex you ever had the sex you're not getting? It's all a matter of perspective and illusion really.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 09:36 am
I have to think on this one. With me, the best sex is being with someone you love.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 10:29 am
Absolutely, Montana!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 10:32 am
Damn...I happen to agree, but I was trying to be philisophical.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 10:41 am
Nothing wrong with that Cav. Resposes like mine can be rather boring ;-)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 12:12 pm
Montana wrote:
I have to think on this one. With me, the best sex is being with someone you love.

I agree. I love locking myself in the room for a good 4-5 minutes.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 12:15 pm
Me too Laughing
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 12:18 pm
cavfancier wrote:
princesspupule wrote:

I doubt I was in the bear costume. I'm no plushie.

Ah, pity. Wink The phrase "hung like a bear," has special meaning to me since that episode...

Very Happy PP
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:01 am
Tantra baby....yeah! I was practising the art of tantra and bliss, I guess that would be the best sex ever for me....
0 Replies

Mr Bain

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 01:12 am
In college I was ferociously unpopular and was well aware of it all along. So, sort of as a f#@& you to the whole campus, in the weekend before final exams when everyone traditionally parties for the last time during the year, I put my hand up the shirt of one of the hottest, most worshipped girls in the school. A great way to end a fairly unsatisfying college career.
0 Replies