The Best Sex Ever

furiousflee

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:40 pm
One time I thought that I was having good sex, but when I woke up the next morning and began to recover from my drinking spree the night before I realised that the sex was, 1. Not good at all, 2. With a chick that is actually incredibly ugly 3. In a ver uncomfortable place....yes it was weird and bad....a mix of emotions for a month afterward and then I recovered...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:42 pm
furiousflee wrote:
One time I thought that I was having good sex, but when I woke up the next morning and began to recover from my drinking spree the night before I realised that the sex was, 1. Not good at all, 2. With a chick that is actually incredibly ugly 3. In a ver uncomfortable place....yes it was weird and bad....a mix of emotions for a month afterward and then I recovered...

Hey, at least it didn't turn out to be an alien anal probe.
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:43 pm
There is always that.... Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:48 pm
I don't understand that furiousflee. If you thought you were having good sex, then you were, in my opinion. It's just the aftermath you didn't like. If god had struck you down the minute the sex was over, you'd have died and gone to your maker thinking you went out right after some great sex!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:54 pm
kickycan wrote:
I don't understand that furiousflee. If you thought you were having good sex, then you were, in my opinion. It's just the aftermath you didn't like. If god had struck you down the minute the sex was over, you'd have died and gone to your maker thinking you went out right after some great sex!

This isn't Philosophy and Debate, kicky. Personally, I want to hear more from sl81....
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:54 pm
You see....I thought it was good in my state of drunkeness, sort of like eating something and it has that initial good taste, but eventually you realise that it sucks ass.....sort of like that, does that sort of explain it?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:59 pm
Cav's right. This isn't debate. Go on, I'm listening...
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:03 pm
I'd rather hear from other people, some of their experiences.....
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:09 pm
ok how bout this.....one crazy thing you saw the other person do during sex....this might be interesting......oh yea..this goes to everybody...
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:31 pm
Do you actually think someone is going to tellllllllll?
hmmmm.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 05:10 pm
this girl in Hagerstown Maryland who worked for a funeral home liked to put cotton balls up my ass while she sat on my chest and urinated.....hey!!!!!

All roads lead to Rome ya know? Who am I to judge....her sheets, not mine......
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 05:12 pm
and she paid in cash.....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 05:15 pm
Sing along to the tune of "I Will Survive" when you read this:

[Verse I]

...... At first I was afraid, I was petrified, When you said you had 10

inches, Lord I almost died!

But I'd spent so many years just waiting for a man that long,

That I

grew strong, and I knew that I could take you on....

But there you are, another lie, I was ready for a big mac and

you've

bought me a French fry!

I should have known that it was bullshit, just a sad pathetic

dream,

Should have known there was no anaconda lurking in those jeans!

Chorus)

I will survive! I will survive! 'Cause as long as I have

batteries,

My sex life is gonna thrive! I will always have good sex with a

handful of

latex! I will survive! I will survive!...Hey! Hey!

Go on now go, walk out the door, Don't you promise me 10 inches

any

more,then

turn up with only 4!

Weren't you a brat to think I wouldn't catch you out!?

Don't you know we're only joking when we say size doesn't

count???!

[Verse II]

It took all my self control not to laugh out loud,

When I saw your little weiner standing tall and proud!

But to hell with all your egos and to hell with all your needs Now

I'm

saving all my lovin' for a

cordless multispeed!

(Chorus)

I will survive! I will survive! 'Cause as long as I have

batteries,

My sex life is gonna thrive! I will always have good sex with a

handful of

latex! I will survive! I will survive!...Hey! Hey!

BUT WHO GIVES A *UCK, I WILL SURVIVE............
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 05:17 pm
okay paulaj who wanted me on the thread......where are you?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:46 pm
I sense I lost you guys with the cotton ball story....be careful what yu wish for......
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:10 pm
That's a damn-fine song, BPB! Laughing
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:25 pm
What were the cotton balls for...? I can't figure it out.

<LOL>
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:28 pm
furiousflee wrote:
I'd rather hear from other people, some of their experiences.....

Well, since BPB started, ahem, once upon a time there was a very handsome lifeguard who, although I only see him a few times a year now, and only quite innocently these days was once a very very good friend...

We met when I first moved to the islands as a teenager. He was a surfer who lived up the road. His roommate always had good buds, and I was a good time girl back then... This guy was a gorgeous piece of eye candy: perfect v back, 6 pack abs, hawaiian eyes (but blue in color) and wild blonde hair, thanks to a haole father... We'd flirt. It was all so innocent back then...

10 years later, I was living on a piece of property bordering the river, 2 lots below the forest reserve; I was studying massage. We had to do trades with our classmates, and he drove up with one of them: he was her bf. He offered to take my boys hiking up the river with him, exploring. They were 6 and 8. He was a lifeguard, and I thought it'd be fun for them. They all had a blast, came back mesmerized by Uncle M...mmhm. He came over a few times, began to teach them to surf. It was all so innocent, but I was mesmerized by M, too. His gf shared pics of him naked in their outdoor shower of the house he was building. She hated that house and had nothing nice to say about Mmhm except that he had a great body. Mmhm!

He broke up with my classmate, and we kept promising we'd get together, but one of his casual gf's got p/g and he tried to make it work. Besides, I was now w/xh#2, then p/g myself. We ran into each other again with our toddlers in tow at a park between his gf's restaurant and xh#2's office. I was p/g w/Angela, my dd who died later from cancer. Mmhm was unhappy w/his gf. She was developing a drug problem. We'd commisserate, as old friends do.

Then my daughter died. I lost touch with everything and everyone. About a year after her death, we moved into the country. Guess who was head lifeguard at the nearby beach? He'd broken up w/his boy's mom but was having fun leading the sporting life. He had a little harem in Puna. He'd play the uke while guarding or recite persian love poems or recap the latest Salmon Rushdie book he'd read, but he did that to everyone, not just to me. I wasn't even a harem contender. I was just a sad old friend.

A few more years went by. I was officially getting divorced. I was leaner and meaner than I'd been in more than a decade. He was one of the lifeguards at the local Jr. Lifeguard training program, and my oldest daughter was taking it. We all went camping together. Moonlight, endless sand and the sound of surf... I told him about my unfulfilled fantasy, that I wanted to have sex out in the ocean deep like a whale or a dolphin might. I asked if he'd ever done it that way. He said, yes, but you have to be in shape: you need excellent breath control because you sink. We began to practice. That was some of the best training I've ever done! Mmhm! After a summer and fall of tutelege, I was finally ready, according to M. We swam out off a surfing spot. It was awesome- but not quite how I imagined it.

Since then, I have thought about the mechanics of it, and not having a surface to push off against changed the angle: made him feel smaller than on land. However, in spite of that, it was unlike any other coupling I've ever experienced. I will always be grateful for him fulfilling my fantasy for me. I will always treasure his friendship and hope he is the lifeguard nearby if I am ever in any sort of distress. He is a hero to me. He rescued me, as far as I am concerned. I will always treasure his friendship and hope he is the lifeguard nearby if I am ever in any sort of distress. He is a hero to me. He rescued me, as far as I am concerned.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:29 pm
damned if I know.......no harm no foul and this biker honey came like a rabid wildcat...so....mission accomplished.......

listen 25 years on the road playing heavy metal..... that's one of the mild stories believe me.......
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:31 pm
nice story princess...and a happy ending too.....
0 Replies