The Best Sex Ever

kickycan

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 02:33 am
It was a double date. My buddy and his wife, and me and my then-girlfriend. On the way to meet them, she asked me the dreaded question, "Is this going anywhere?", and I foolishly told her the truth. She didn't like my answer. We broke up.

She cried, and I asked her if she just wanted to go home, but she said no, because she really liked the couple we were meeting and didn't want to ruin the night out. So she pulled herself together and we went out with our friends, and had a good time for awhile, until she started talking to my buddy's wife. Again with the crying.

We went home that night and had no-holds-barred grunting screaming peel the paint off the walls animal sex for hours.

I still don't know how exactly she went from crying and sobbing to screaming "F*ck me! F*ck me hard!", but it was amazingly hot.

Break-up sex. That's the ****.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 04:04 pm
That kind of happened to me once. After telling some girl to go play frogger with herself on the highway, we went home and banged. Last time talking to her.
0 Replies

Tidewaterbound

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 04:47 pm
Likely rather tame for the masses, but was in a tight shower stall with hubby and the windows were open....and the neighbors came by--

What a wave, and later embarrassing because we couldn't and didn't answer the door.

<<and that sidedoor off the porch was less than 3 feet from that shower...>>

Wink
0 Replies

sl81

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 07:41 pm
the best sex i have ever had was with my friend who was a girl n she said lets try sumthing and i wasnt watching and she started licking my clit and rubbing it and o my god! i am bi thanks to her but only with sex! not dating grls actually give better sex with dildos than guyz at all!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 10:23 pm
sl81, you're bi but only with sex? Isn't that the exact definition of biSEXual?
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 10:42 pm
deleted
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 11:05 pm
doglover, that is a very interesting point that you make. I agree with you that you can really get nasty in a way that you might not be comfortable with in a serious relationship. You can really let your fantasies loose in a no strings thing.

Sex for sex's sake. Is it possible that it could be better than sex with someone you love? Hmmm....
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 11:30 pm
deleted
0 Replies

Hollywood

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:28 am
sl81 wrote:
the best sex i have ever had was with my friend who was a girl n she said lets try sumthing and i wasnt watching and she started licking my clit and rubbing it and o my god! i am bi thanks to her but only with sex! not dating grls actually give better sex with dildos than guyz at all!

LMAO! how old are you? 16?
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:41 am
Hollywood, I don't get it. Why are you making fun of sl81? I'm sure she's young by the I.M. style but her experience is just as valid in this thread.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 08:00 am
Having sex OUTDOORS is riveting, (be careful not to get caught, I haven't yet :-) )
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 12:53 pm
Paula, I'd like to do it outside one day. My last girlfriend wanted to do that, but somehow we never did. And now it's over. ****.

Speaking of my last girlfriend, there is no better feeling or sight than to wake up with a woman already giving you a knob polishing. That is simply the best.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 01:25 pm
Strange thing....I have no idea where I originally found these Fugs lyrics, but a search brought them up from a previous post of mine right here on A2K:

SLUM GODDESS FROM THE LOWER EAST SIDE (LIVE VERSION)
The Fugs

She's lying down in viscid, skushy strands of cherry jello, buttocks
popping in arpeggios of lust. There's tattoos of griffin-vultures from
the valley of the kings up'n down her spine, slowly throbbing, "Eat me".
She is as horny as a heathen! Her dildo is made out of a petrified tapir
snout. Around her neck is an amulet made from onyx-colored tit-wax. She
is the Goddess of love! Goddess of belly-belly-belly-belly-belly love!
Goddess of late night motel plate jobs, slurp circles and jello orgies!
Slum goddess from the lower east side!!

I floated lonely down the street one day
Who did I see, slitherin' my way?
Slum Goddess from the Lower East Side
Slum Goddess gonna make her my bride, eat my dick

Not a chick in the world who is half as hip as she
My swinging little goddess from Avenue D
It's really very groovy to take her to a movie
Where we make it in the balcony

Slum Goddess gonna make her my bride,
Ah, chew me off, chew me up

First time that we balled it nearly drove me insane
Next time that we balled it ripped me out of my brain
Third time that we balled you know I fainted nearly dead
I woke up, she was on her knees, suckin' my head

Slum Goddess gonna make her my bride, alright

I floated lonely down the street one day
Who did I see, slitherin' my way?
Slum Goddess, gonna make her my bride
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 01:35 pm
There's bad sex?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 01:57 pm
kickycan wrote:
Paula, I'd like to do it outside one day. My last girlfriend wanted to do that, but somehow we never did. And now it's over. ****.

Speaking of my last girlfriend, there is no better feeling or sight than to wake up with a woman already giving you a knob polishing. That is simply the best.

Why did you let her get away Kicky?

Bear, I don't think there is bad sex.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 02:16 pm
Erm, I beg to differ. There is bad sex. Some women are unaware of a problem known as severe vaginosis. Let me tell you....it only took one experience in my life to recognize this as a serious buzz-kill.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 02:19 pm
Poor hygiene is a buzz-kill for both sexes...I want a definition of bad sex...Cav, you're up
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 02:19 pm
Oh, and I would also consider prison rape bad sex.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 02:21 pm
Anything not involving consenting adults would be bad sex, panzade.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 02:22 pm
Or to be more specific, anything not involving consent.
0 Replies