Terror at Orlando Nightclub, 20 Feared Dead.

Foofie

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2016 02:39 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Being under the hegemony of anyone would be humiliating. The Jordanians and the Palestinians are basically the same people. They certainly have more in common than either of them have with the Zionist arrogators who were Europeans. The integration of the Palestinian peoples within an inclusive government is the only way that there will be peace in Palestine. The Zionists should have never dispossessed them.

As I believe I have discerned, ethnic Americans have been under the hegemony of WASP's since the inception of the U.S., and I believe will continue to be. Only it is camouflaged by the good rhetoric that we are all Americans. True; however, this country is owned and run by WASP's. That's O.K. I do not begrudge them their dominant position. Why should anyone? They were here first. Similarly, since Palestinians did not have their own country under Hashemite hegemony, Israel would be doing them a favor, in my opinion, to make them Israeli citizens. Ashkenazi Jews will likely have the dominant position in Israeli, over Arabs and Sephardim for centuries. What if it is predesitined in the respective gene pool, and who functions best in a high tech society?
snood

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2016 02:47 pm
@Foofie,
WASPS were here first?
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2016 03:04 pm
@Foofie,
What, God's chosen gene pool?

Oy vey!
Builder

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2016 11:35 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
This case just keeps adding layers.

Seems like the rusted-on viewers here only want to discuss the mainstream viewpoints, revelette.

It's now obvious why the deathcount jumped from 20 to 50; more than one gun involved, and even the SWAT team admitting they "could have" added to the casualties.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 01:14 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
So what are you trying to say, the whole shooting scene is a fake?
'

I missed this one, sorry. Read the OP/ 20 feared dead.

There's no faking it. False flags don't mean nobody dies.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 03:02 am
Oh, and here's our "muslim" shooter talking **** on the watch.

0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 08:31 am
Family of AR-15 Inventor: He Didn't Intend It for Civilians
revelette2

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 08:35 am
NRA’s Baseless FBI Claim
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 08:46 am
@revelette2,
I love hearing some of these southern "sportsmen" explain why they need AR15-style semiautomatic weapons to hunt.
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 08:54 am
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:
the NRA can be proud of themselves!

We did our best to ensure that the victims were able to defend themselves.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 08:57 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
How can you talk about this event without talking about guns? How can you talk about guns without talking about the crazy number of guns and gun fueled atrocities there are in the US? And how can you talk about that without talking about how to change it?

Didn't you a few posts up wish that people wouldn't use this as an excuse to push their extremist gun control agenda?

snood wrote:
I wish all you ******* 2nd Amendment fetishists would wake the **** up.

We're wide awake and all prepared to smash any legislative effort to violate people's Constitutional gun rights.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 08:59 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You really don't see how this tragedy is connected to the gun debate... again.... again... and again?

I would have thought the Democrats would quit while they were behind. The 2013 gun control debacle already wrecked Mr. Obama's second term and handed the 2016 election to the Republicans. Do the Democrats really want some more of that?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 09:02 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
There are about 3 million assault rifles already in the hands of the public. Don't know why they were stupid enough to allow this, but I blame it on stupid government officials.

They have no choice but to allow it. People have rights here in America, no matter how much the Democrats don't like that.

But it's hardly stupid. Freedom is GOOD.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 09:03 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Palestinian indignation against the Zionists' oppression is the motivating factor behind the recent attacks in Israel.

The Palestinians aren't being oppressed. They just think it is fun to murder innocent people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 09:26 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
Lots of peeps here cheered when Colonel Qaddafi was murdered in the street. Were you one of them?

Kadaffy deserved his fate and even worse. He is hardly comparable to an innocent person.
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 09:28 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
Can anyone explain to me the logic of banning people on the terrorist watch list from flying, but allowing those same people to buy guns?

Yes. People who are wrongly put on the no-fly list are unable to challenge being put on the list, and in fact are not even allowed to know why they have been put on the list.

We will not allow this list to be used to violate the rights of American citizens.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 09:29 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
I love hearing some of these southern "sportsmen" explain why they need AR15-style semiautomatic weapons to hunt.

What does need have to do with anything? If someone chooses to have a pistol grip on their hunting rifle, there is nothing wrong with that.
Blickers

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 09:41 am
@oralloy,
Quote Oralloy:
Quote:
Kadaffy deserved his fate and even worse. He is hardly comparable to an innocent person.

Can't agree with anything else you posted, but for the record, I gave you a +1 for this.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 10:11 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

snood wrote:

What does need have to do with anything? If someone chooses to have a pistol grip on their hunting rifle, there is nothing wrong with that.

Even better. So does your 'buyers prerogative' have any limits? You think there's a market for Surface-to-air missile systems, Claymore mines, LAWs rockets? Since semiautomatic rifles with large capacity magazines aren't excessive to you, can you give us the benefit of your incisive command of the subject matter and tell us where the line is between the right to bear arms and the right to arm nuts?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 10:24 am
@snood,
This question has been answered numerous times in the past.

The no-fly list is compiled by government officials in an extra-judicial process. It has included, at one time or another, Ted Kennedy and Stephen Hayes. There are estimates of erroneously placed persons ranging between 40% and 80%, and there is no specific and codified means to remove oneself from the list (I'm sure Kennedy had no problem).

If this list is flawed so must be the terrorist watch list.

If you've never been caught up in the Federal meat-grinder, it all looks so rationale.

This is why due process is one of our fundamental rights because governments will abuse their power.

I've no problem with putting a gun purchase on hold until the Feds make their case why someone on the list is a real threat, but they have to make their case to a judge and quickly. Put a time limit on it. If in 30 days they haven't produced their evidence, the person is presumed to not be a threat.

You surely want to preserve the rights of Muslim-Americans when it comes to this list, but you couldn't care less if the person wants to buy a gun...a right guaranteed by our constitution.