15

Can the Soul die?

BettyKline

-2  
Reply Wed 26 May, 2021 03:10 pm
@BroRando,
its interesting

Mame

1  
Reply Wed 26 May, 2021 05:34 pm
@Jay2know,
Jay2know wrote:

I think atheism should be classified as a hate group. How many times has able2know censored you BroRando? How many times have they suspended you for talking about the Bible? Isn't that a restriction of your first amendment right? All they promote is hatred and intolerance. Able2know should be overseen by a Federal Watchdog.

You are not forced to participate on this site. If you don't like it, feel free to leave.
Leadfoot

-1  
Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 05:20 am
In Florida today, FB, Twitter and MSM got put on notice for censorship.

Hope the rest of the country follows their lead.

1  
Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 05:48 am
@Leadfoot,
has Fla merely redefined "A free press"? to inclue hate speech and pornography?
Ragman

1  
Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 07:04 am
@Mame,
That poster was dated rom 5 years ago. He is n longer active on the site. He took your advice .

1  
Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 07:41 am
I can see FB withdrawing their service from Florida.

Who the **** does Ron DeSantis think he is anyway, trying to impose his shitty views on the rest of us.

I don’t live in Florida, I’m not subject to its shitty laws, and I’m not going to let some inbred Nazi pigfucking piece of **** like Ron DeSantis tell me what to do.
TruthMatters

0  
Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 08:15 am
Facebook controls what said, thus I and others have left forever- and Twit...

1  
Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 08:57 am
@TruthMatters,
Does it ****.

Leadfoot

1  
Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 11:58 am

Nah, FB is afraid of the same thing you guys are. Terrified of Reality, or having people talking about it. Dijya see old Izzy’s nuclear reaction to the idea of free expression? Not to mention your own. You think freedom leads to nothing but pornography and hate. And you guys call yourselves humanitarians!

But the facts catch you out every time. I see all your favorite media outlet are scrambling to retract/excuse their 'fake news' accusations about the possibility of a lab leak - just for an example.

1  
Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 12:03 pm
@Leadfoot,
Still the old P/A responses I see?

Leadfoot

-1  
Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 12:06 pm
Just the facts Mam.

1  
Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 12:09 pm
@Leadfoot,
not in youre case.

-1  
Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 01:01 pm
@Leadfoot,
Free expression is not the governor of Florida telling everyone else what to write.