Can the Soul die?

The Anointed

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 12:05 am
@Kristay,
And you are one being of body, soul and spirit.

Have a good one mate.
Kristay

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 12:18 am
@The Anointed,
the oneness of God, in the sense that he is one and there is no god but he , it further refers to the nature of that God—that he is a unity, not composed, not made up of parts, but simple and uncompounded
And this is our main belief
The Anointed

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 12:30 am
@Kristay,
And I who am body, soul and spirit am one, and there is not another me, but me. And when the body in which I am being formed is returned to the elements from which it was created I will remain in the living Soul of God, unless I, the spirit=mind that was formed in the body is rejected and divided from the living soul that is returned to He who gave it.
Kristay

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 12:45 am
@The Anointed,
Of course you’re you
But you can’t compare Allah Oneness to Humans
We mean also by it that God is unique , in his actions and qualities . There are no other gods but Allah and there is no similarity between him and his creations
You’re formed of body and a soul , as every other creation but that does not apply to God
The Anointed

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 01:36 am
@Kristay,
Gen 1: 26; Then God said, "Let us make man in our image after our likeness."
Kristay

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 02:37 am
@The Anointed,
For me it’s
« He is Allah—One ˹and Indivisible˺
Allah—the Sustainer ˹needed by all˺
He has never had offspring, nor was He born
And there is none comparable to Him  »
Sourat El Ikhlas , Quran
The Anointed

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 03:20 am
@Kristay,
He is the FIRST and LAST, the BEGINNING and END, the ALPHA and OMEGA, the FATHER and SON.

He is the great singularity, the divine reality of the universe, the eternal spirit from which all being originates and to who all must return at the close of each period of universal activity
Kristay

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 05:42 am
@The Anointed,
Sorry , i respect your opinion but for me God is one
There is no father or son
I’m not convinced by anything else
The Anointed

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 06:22 am
@Kristay,
And it is your God given right to believe as you wish.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 01:25 pm
@Kristay,
No, definitely not being sarcastic. But i cannot fathom God/Allah who can see the heart of any man, needing to ask those or any other questions.
Seems like it would be cheating to get by, by memorizing the answers to a three question quiz.
Kristay

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 02:31 pm
@Leadfoot,
We believe that someone who does not have strong faith or committed many sins may not be able to answer them . , our prophet said that on that day they’ll say : i don’t know
bulmabriefs144

Tue 14 Dec, 2021 08:24 am
@BroRando,
According to both Christianity and Buddhism, yes it can. However, I think their model is fucked up.

Christians teach: Body, Soul, Spirit. With the last on being immortal and a gift from God. But I think it is the reverse. Your is the thing that those demons always ask you to trade. Because it's the immortal part. Your spirit is something that can be destroyed or broken. Affected by the world we live in.
0 Replies

theMadOne

Tue 25 Jan, 2022 03:52 pm
@InfraBlue,
It does if the CONTEXT isn't read....
John228

Fri 28 Jan, 2022 03:59 pm
@InfraBlue,
cool
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Fri 28 Jan, 2022 05:09 pm
@Kristay,
Kristay wrote:

For me , God's absolute oneness so i don’t believe in trinity
Enoch ( as we call Idris ) and Jesus ( as we Call Issa ) for me are prophets who were sent by Allah
But i respect your beliefs and opinions and wish you all the best in your life

What happens if the answers are Yahweh, The Way, and there has been many prophets?
0 Replies

dodo333

Sat 29 Jan, 2022 03:02 am
@BroRando,
good
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Sat 29 Jan, 2022 01:09 pm
@theMadOne,
It's the very context that allows for various interpretations and dogmas.
Leadfoot

Sat 29 Jan, 2022 04:35 pm
@InfraBlue,
Only the wrong ones.

The challenge is to find the point of view from which there can be only one non contradictory interpretation.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Mon 31 Jan, 2022 04:48 pm
@Kristay,
According to your belief what specifically was Allah's purpose in sending Jesus?
0 Replies

theMadOne

Mon 31 Jan, 2022 05:44 pm
@BroRando,
The Bible says so- Organized Religion doesn't....
0 Replies