Lash

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 05:42 am
@Olivier5,
That was pretty awesome.
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 05:43 am
@Olivier5,
God, I hate Bing. I hope they can get better, or somebody else can step up.
Setanta

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 06:05 am
@Setanta,
You don't seem to have very good reading comprehension skills, Sofia. I don't give a rat's ass about the NFL nonsense. This is what I was pointing out:

Setanta wrote:
Jeeze, Sofia, you tip your far-right hand just about every time you post.

When you eagerly post in two threads how this petty, minor NFL bullsh*t is a win for your president (as you have called him), you just continue to show that your pose as a "progressive" and your feigned interest in the future of the Democratic Party are not and never were real.

There is a very minor entertainment value in seeing your bullsh*t pose collapse.
Lash

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 06:08 am
@Setanta,
I heard a dick shrivel... heh.
Setanta

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 06:12 am
@Lash,
Keep telling yourself that, minor illusions such as that "your president" had a "win" with that NFL bullsh*t are all you've got to hang onto. Meanwhile, Puerto Rico is a nightmare of an humanitarian disaster, but your president can't go there this weekend, because he's at a New Jersey country club.

Yeah, there's fascism rising in the United States, and it's centered in Washington, D.C., and more specifically, in the White House.
Lash

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 06:17 am
@Setanta,
You're a very bitter, stiff-necked man, desperate to have some angry argument going on all the time. You're so heavily emotionally invested in me being something I'm not that you're making a fool of yourself over it.

I'm following news.

What the **** are you doing?
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 06:24 am
I'm following the news--the news about Puerto Rico. But keeping thumbing down my posts, you bitter stiff-necked old woman, and keep up the name calling, because there's little else that you've got going for you.

This is your thread, and you don't seem to recall the topic.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 06:44 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I heard a dick shrivel... heh.

Does that happen to you a lot?
Olivier5

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 06:49 am
@Lash,
yep, it's only when you use other search engines that you realize how good google is.
Lash

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 10:01 am
@izzythepush,
Only when I'm around insecure old men.
Lash

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 10:02 am
@Olivier5,
True. But, Google is just too powerful.
izzythepush

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 12:04 pm
@Lash,
I don't think insecurity or age come into it.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 12:09 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I think somebody's dick is shriveling because I've been right about too many things he's been wrong about.

Hahahaha. Yep. Get used to it.

Cause I'm just right, and you're just wrong. 🙋🏻😝💕

This is very bizarre, do you actually think you have that effect????? Better yet, you somehow think it means you're smart'???? Let me guess, you've never read Dale Carnegie, have you?
izzythepush

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 12:15 pm
@glitterbag,
I dunno, there's something quite yucky about a woman of that age obsessing over male genitals.
glitterbag

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 12:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Yeah, and she's usually so genteel.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 12:22 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Only when I'm around insecure old men.

What happens when your around secure old men?
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 12:37 pm
Sofia Lash Goth seems not to have taken on board that my remarks are not about President Plump's putative political "win." I was pointing out that she keeps tipping her hand. Last year, she had seen the light, she had had her conversion on the road to Damascus, she was re-born a progressive and a Sanders supporter--so she said. But within the last week, she has described President Plump as her president and the Republicans as her party. All of her sources are conservative talking shops. In BLatham's thread, about a week or so ago, I linked a thread of hers from more than fourteen years ago in which she attacked the Clintons. I pointed out that she has been ragging on the Clintons for at least fourteen years, at this site alone.

She was never a progressive, and she was never a Sanders supporter. That was just an opportunity for her to relentlessly attack Clinton. She apparently thinks we are all so stupid that we fell for it. She is so focused on her president that she misses the point of my post, which is that she is tipping her hand, that the mask is slipping. I never disputed the NFL bullsh*t, it is meaningless to me, especially in the face of the disaster that President Plump is not dealing with in Puerto Rico. I've just been pointing out her hypocrisy and deceit.
Lash

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 12:54 pm
@Setanta,
A lot of space wasted on conspiracy theory ad hom.
izzythepush

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 12:57 pm
@Lash,
A conspiracy theory? Who the **** is Setanta accusing you of conspiring with?
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 30 Sep, 2017 01:00 pm
She once accused me of accusing her of being a Russian spy. Ha! the Russians aren't that stupid.