Rising fascism in the US

izzythepush

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 10:57 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I can’t understand how anyone could come to that conclusion.

That's because you're not as smart as you think you are.

You have been attempting to pass off far right propaganda views as those of someone on the left.

It's ironic that you try to pass this off the day after the Democrats who wrote the letter imploring dialogue have withdrawn it because of the disgust caused.

Putin's targetting of the civilian infrastructure has shown him for the war criminal he is. He cannot be allowed to get awsy with it.

Your use of the term proxy war is straight from the Kremlin. If it was a proxy NATO war the Ukrainians would have been tooled up from the beginning, instead of constantly having to ask friendly nations for more aid.

You're not as smart as you think you are, we can all see the huge Russian arm up your backside.
revelette1

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 11:12 am
@izzythepush,
right
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 12:50 pm
@izzythepush,
Yeah, Pooty sends me monthly checks.
He’s taking me for a vacay in Alps.
I’m rolling in rubles.
izzythepush

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 01:11 pm
@Lash,
Don't be ridiculous, Putin would pay someone credible.

You're supporting Putin because he's anti Biden.

You're selfishly focusing on the only thing that concerns you cheap fuel and lots of guns.

And to hell with the rest of the World
Lash

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 01:58 pm
@izzythepush,
That’s exactly right.
Your powers of clairvoyance are astonishing.
izzythepush

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 01:59 pm
@Lash,
And your attempt at sarcasm is execrable.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 02:24 pm
@oralloy,
Tucker Carlson is a progressive?? Whodathunk!
Region Philbis

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 04:47 pm

https://iili.io/bdNKQI.jpg
oralloy

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 05:16 pm
@Region Philbis,
Woke is the opposite of humanity.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 05:17 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Tucker Carlson is a progressive?? Whodathunk!

I've heard that name somewhere, but I'm not sure who that is.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 05:18 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
I can’t understand how anyone could come to that conclusion. Of course I don’t prefer a violent invasion. I can just connect the contributing events.

You also condemn the defense against that invasion.

It's sort of like condemning a rape victim for resisting her rapist.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 05:20 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Putin started on Chechnya, part of Russia.
He did it by blaming them for terrorism.

Additionally, Putin is the one who carried out that terrorism. He ordered the KGB to carry out that apartment bombing. Then he blamed the innocent Chechens for his own terrorism.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 05:21 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
The time-consuming method suggests that an assumption of Western intelligence services is correct: the attacks, e.g. on 10 October, were planned for a longer period of time and were not a spontaneous retaliation for the so far unexplained explosion at the Kerch Bridge.

I suspect that Putin had the bridge bombed himself so he could then use it as justification for his expanded missile attacks.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 05:46 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
I realize Bush began offering NATO memberships for the former Soviet states.

W wasn't president in 1999 when Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic joined.

Lash wrote:
I remember cheering the idea back then.
Current events prove me wrong.

On the contrary. It is NATO's past expansion that is now curtailing Putin's aggression. Things would be much worse today had we not expanded NATO.

We should offer NATO membership to Moldova if they are willing to join, and boot those Russian "peacekeepers" out of Transnistria before Russia invades Moldova as well.
Lash

Sat 29 Oct, 2022 07:13 am
American life is controlled by two parties comprised of millionaires who get their kickback money by doing the bidding of multibillion dollar corporations, the military industrial complex, and oligarchs. The divide between regular families and the ultra rich has grown exponentially in the past few decades. People die because — with two adults working full time — they can’t afford what one paycheck could do adequately 40 years ago.

The results of generations of a two-party duopoly — like the the results of generations of incest — has finally produced an unrecognizable groaning abomination that must be put out of its misery.

Some progressives agitated for #DemExit when the democrat establishment cheated Bernie in ‘16 & ‘20. Obviously, some progs weren’t sure that was the ‘safest’ or best move at the time.

Seems like they felt as long as we had a squad of progs in Congress, we should be a little more patient.

Looks like recent mask-dropping events have clarified where we stand and next steps. No progressives exist in the Democrat party. They’ve been assimilated. All of the squad members have been recently challenged at their town halls and their weak, dishonest establishment responses have informed on them.

Change is here.

If you’re interested in hearing some of these voices, links coming.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCV_q52WAPdc90WudBqyGSFw

0 Replies

Lash

Sat 29 Oct, 2022 07:19 am
Sabby Sabs is a progressive voice. She has a segment on Ilhan’s town hall and at around 2:00, has a pivotal segment on Briahna Joy Gray, Sanders’ former press secretary who’s announcing her #DemExit.

https://youtu.be/-7hlHSQfv4s
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 29 Oct, 2022 07:24 am
Jeffery Sachs discusses his attempt to avoid WWIII-level tensions with Russia.

https://youtu.be/0My8oWuO6_M
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 29 Oct, 2022 07:45 am
The GrayZone

https://youtube.com/channel/UCEXR8pRTkE2vFeJePNe9UcQ
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 29 Oct, 2022 07:47 am
@oralloy,
Once we welcome Ukraine into NATO we should rebuild the Chervone-Pustohorod airbase. And base F-35 stealth fighters there.

It's been abandoned for 30 years now since the end of the Cold War, and there are now trees growing in the middle of the runway. But it can be rebuilt.

Chervone-Pustohorod is positioned perfectly for conducting airstrikes against Moscow.
Lash

Sat 29 Oct, 2022 07:48 am
The Real News Network
Featuring Chris Hedges

https://youtu.be/O7Vueji6LQo
0 Replies