Pet names for pets

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 11:20 am
k, i am afraid bootsie has been bad again. i put the lid on the pandora's box and washed her as well as i could. dunno why she took to this activity, must be the war!
poor thing, she is a personnified or caninied (?) guilt. funny how she knows. sooooo cute, i can't help it.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 02:58 pm
Oh no! I meant to cover that before I left. My fault, but it's still nasty. Thanks for cleaning her up.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 02:59 pm
Acquinted with just two cats? You were up late again last night....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 03:07 pm
"Lunch."
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 03:14 pm
non-pariels
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 04:00 pm
I was, almost until 3am, dunno why. I did not tell Lili about Bootsie incident, I figured there's no need to disturb inter-apartmental friendly atmosphere among us, mammals, besides, I washed her well and all that. Lili took her for a jog. Hey, I defended my dissertation proposal just now, yay!!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 04:23 pm
What is the deal with women and cats, anyway?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 04:27 pm
It's another UFM
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 04:31 pm
UFM?

No mystery, Slappy - women and cats appreciate each other because of our joint cool style, independent but loving natures, mercuriality, whimsicality, grace, intelligence, sense of humour, aesthetic sense and so on.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 04:46 pm
UFM: Usolved Female Mystery.

Yeah, I can think of a few "joint styles" you share, too.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 05:07 pm
I'm glad you enjoyed the dogs. Not only are they striking as adults, but they are incredibly adorable when puppies:

http://www.geocities.com/phoenixbsd/puppies.jpg

A pure breed, they can be a bit high strung at times, but like any sheepdog, are friendly and gregarios, good with kids, and will circle around you if taken off leash.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 08:28 pm
Oh......what darlings!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 09:17 pm
Go on Slappy - have at us! We got claws to fight back!!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 12:48 am
Dagmar, Congrats on the dissertation proposal. Now all you have to do is write it!

Slappy, Women and cats=ufm. What about women who like dogs? Is that an ufm too? Women are people. Some of us like cats. Some of us like dogs. Some of us like both. Some of us like neither.

cjhsa, Be still my heart. Those puppies are beyond cute. And they grow up to be those gorgeous dogs. Wow. Spectacular. Thanks for the photos.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 01:18 am
i am fond of wolverines...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 09:53 am
Roberta,

Whoa, whoa, whoa...slow down a bit. You mean to tell me, women are PEOPLE?

Where was I when they taught this in grade school?
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 04:34 pm
Deb, I love wolverines too. They're so determined.

Slappy, You must have been out that day. Maybe the chicken pox? Mumps? Measles? Whooping cough? Playing hookey to go to opening day at Fenway? I don't know where you were, but you missed it. C'est la vie.
0 Replies

blue

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 09:36 pm
i've got seven cockatiels, four i inherited from a friend of the family, two were bred from two of the four that were inherited and one i bought cuz he was so cute.

there's bradley (the brat), min-may (psycho homicidal bird), victoria (queen victoria) and little speck (tiny). these were the inherited ones.

the two that were bred from bradley and min-may are snaps (snappers/squeaks) and buttons (butones/peeps)

and the one i bought cuz he was so cute is knightley. he doesn't have his own nickname. i call all of them "babyhead", but he's babyhead most often.(
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2004 01:26 am
Hiya Blue and welcome to a2k. I'm a bird lover. Love cockatiels. Those are good names and nicknames. Babyhead seems like a fine all-purpose nickname.

I used to have parakeets. Their names? Billie Boy (a female). Goldie, Melvyn, Bambi, Snow, and Loco. Their nicknames? Billie was always Billie. Goldie, Melvyn, and Loco were fondly called Meshugina. Snow was sweetie. And Bambi--I can't remember.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2004 01:53 am
Do "you little bastid", or "do that again and I will throw you offf the balcony" count as pet names?
0 Replies