Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:16 pm
@maxdancona,
ROFLOL You two are idiots. No one can forgive God, He doesn't need any forgiveness. All His ways are righteous.
BillRM

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:17 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Working for the devil. You take the destiny for evil, h

Oh as far as I know the devil never drown most of the human race including infants in their mother arms.

See that the christian god is far more evil then the devil or any other being for that matter.
BillRM

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:18 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
The innocent are never punished.

LOL so all the infants drown but for one family was not innocent?
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:19 pm
@BillRM,
lolol Ok look dumb and dumber. Satan, devil is the wrath of God. All evil comes from him. God isn't doing anything but blessing people now.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:21 pm
@BillRM,
lol I forget are you dumb or dumber? Anyway that was done by the devil. Not God. Now if they were worshiping God He could have stopped it. But as long as dumb and dumber keep spreading their stupid message to keep people away from the protection of God. It will keep happening. And you have to accept part of the responsibility for the death of them children.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:22 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Satan, devil is the wrath of God.

So the devil is acting as a hit man for god?

Sorry if you order evil done to others by an agent of your you are guilty.
maxdancona

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:25 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Man is much more cuel without God than they are with God. without God man does what you and that other idiot is doing.

Your God is cruel. He kills and he throws people into torment. There have been some humans who are this cruel. We call these humans "evil". Most humans don't act this way.

I am happy to judge my own behavior against the behavior of God. I enjoy the embrace of a woman or the thrill of outwitting my opponent at poker. But, I have never killed anyone, and there is no circumstance where I would wish torture on anyone.

Your God relies on fear and throws people into a lake of fire.

This makes him immoral.

Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:27 pm
@BillRM,
Your an idiot. You must know satan your working for him. You are keeping people away from God. Your the guilty one.
maxdancona

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:29 pm
@Squeakybro,
Why is God righteous? If he gets to decide what that word means, then the word is meaningless.

How does it make sense that throwing people into a lake of fire is "righteous" while enjoying the embrace of a woman is unrighteous?
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:31 pm
@maxdancona,
Dumb and dumber the only thing that stops people from acting this way is the grace of God. God delivers people from satan. But you keep people from that deliverance with your message. Your partly guilty of them people going down to the lake of fire by your message. Of keeping people away from God.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:33 pm
@Squeakybro,
So who care as if god is controlling the devil then any evil deed of the devil is the direct responsibility of god.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:34 pm
@maxdancona,
Because your at fault for putting some of the bastard children out there.. And your way of thinking. You use children as a reason that God is cruel. and yet you agree to spawn bastard children. Its your twisted thinking that is the problem with life..
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:37 pm
@BillRM,
In order for us to have a choice he was put out there. But God told us to resist him. And God would deliver us from all evil. But dumb and dumber you two fell right into his embrace. Your the problem.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:43 pm
Hey dumb and dumber (my class named you that) they don't believe anyone that dumb would open their mouths and let every one see it. They think I put you up to saying all that stuff so I could post the verses that show your idiots.
Would you acknowledge that we don't know each other. And you really did say those things.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 01:44 pm
@Squeakybro,
So this god is playing evil games.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 02:03 pm
@BillRM,
lololo You are that dumb. God didn't right that I did. Just say you acknowledge.

When I get this verse I am open to play with you and dumber. You are the dogs.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

BillRM

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 02:09 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
ololo You are that dumb. God didn't right that I did.

God did not write anything as there is zero indication that there is such a christian god first of all and all I and others here had been doing is to follow your logic or lack of same when you are trying to defend throwing innocent children into a lake of fire and or downing them for that matter.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 02:21 pm
@BillRM,
And I have proved that it only happens because of people like you. I proved it from scripture, I proved it carnally. God doesn't need defending but I enjoy proving idiots like you that attack God. That you are evil. The only reason for punishment is evil. And the only evil is from those who do not worship God. Stupid people like you and dumber that fight against God cause all the punishment to others. You are a judas goat. Now if that is over your head, a judas goat is someone who leads the poor sheep into slaughter.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 02:36 pm
@maxdancona,
I almost fell out of my chair after reading your last message and was going to reply to the message when it disappear for some reason.

So did you delete it or did god do so?
maxdancona

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 02:40 pm
@BillRM,
God made me do it. Actually... this time instead of threatening to throw me into a lake of fire, He just came and asked nicely. Maybe God is learning the value of politeness after all.

Hey Squeaky, God says 'hi' and He thinks that you should lighten up a bit.