What idiot put that up?
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 06:34 am
What a weenie.
Squeakybro

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 06:44 am
@Setanta,
ROFLOL lolo You put that up for yourself. And didn't want anyone to know.
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 06:45 am
Sure, Bubba, whatever you say.
Squeakybro

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 11:17 am
@Setanta,
ROFLOL
0 Replies

neologist

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 01:28 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
I study demons. . .
That seems apparent.
Squeakybro

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 03:05 pm
@neologist,
Well there is something you haven't learned yet. You cant know your guardian angel without knowing your demons. Remember until you find the Holy Spirit you cant know what kind of spirit you are of.

Luke 9:55
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)

Setanta

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 03:14 pm
This clown spends so much time rolling on the floor, laughing his ass off, one wonders when he has time to post his witless replies. That lol and rofl crap is reminiscent of the online behavior of 12 year olds about 20 years ago.
BillRM

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 03:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
A suppose adult studying demons of all silliness.

The guy need help as in a mental facility............
0 Replies

neologist

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 07:15 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
. . .You cant know your guardian angel without knowing your demons. . .
What guardian angel? How many spirits do yo flirt with, anyway?
Squeakybro

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 09:41 pm
@Setanta,
ROFLOL
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 09:42 pm
@neologist,
You didn't know this either?
GUARDIAN SPIRIT ANGEL
Matt 18:10
10 "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.
1 Cor 12:14
14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.
1 Cor 12:18-19
18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.
19 And if they were all one member, where would the body be?
1 Cor 12:20
20 But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.
1 Cor 12:21-22
21 And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; nor again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you."
22 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary.
Matt 10:29
29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will.
Rom 11:29
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
John 1:50-51
50 Jesus answered and said to him, "Because I said to you, 'I saw you under the fig tree,' do you believe? You will see greater things than these."
51 And He said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man."
James 3:14-17
14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.
16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
John 3:31-36
31 "He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.
32 "And what He has seen and heard, that He testifies; and no one receives His testimony.
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
(NKJ)
xxxWhether we call their angel their own angel or their special angel or we call him their guardian angel, the fact remains that from childhood we have all had a guardian angel guiding us. Who always stands before God getting advice to lead us. But our guadian angel only speaks in the language that we have aquired from where we live. Now that same language is the language that the devil is also going to use. Everyone tries to make the right decision in their lives but the devil is good at deception. So we need another voice in our heads to choose and show us who is who.

2 Cor 3:4-5
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
(NKJ)

neologist

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 11:41 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
. . . You didn't know this either?
GUARDIAN SPIRIT ANGEL
xxx Whether we call their angel their own angel or their special angel or we call him their guardian angel, the fact remains that from childhood we have all had a guardian angel guiding us. Who always stands before God getting advice to lead us. But our guadian angel only speaks in the language that we have aquired from where we live. Now that same language is the language that the devil is also going to use. Everyone tries to make the right decision in their lives but the devil is good at deception. So we need another voice in our heads to choose and show us who is who. . .
Actually, we do not.
Quote:
For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus. (NKJV)
You should flee from all other entities who attempt to lure you.
Squeakybro

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 12:27 pm
@neologist,
I have noticed how much denial against the Word of God you have. When does believe what is written enter your mind? We are not to even think beyond what is written. Your away out there in la la land thinking.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

neologist

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 07:23 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
. . . When does believe what is written enter your mind? We are not to even think beyond what is written. . .
Where is the term 'guardian angel' mentioned in the bible? For that matter, where is it said that a spirit other than Jesus should act as mediator between any human and God?

Your fascination with the study of demons can lead only to possession by them. Your refusal to learn that holy spirit is a force and not a person will bring you to ruin. Why do you persist? Is the limelight so important?

You are having your reward in full. - Matthew 6:2
Squeakybro

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 07:44 pm
@neologist,
All you have to do is read the revelation. The very first verse says" their angels
neologist

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 01:30 pm
@Squeakybro,
Do you take that to mean angels are assigned? or that they act as mediators?
Occasionally, angels have intervened with men. That does not make them partners. How many angels can you name? What happens in the scriptures when a person asks an angel's name? Be careful not to read your own beliefs into the scriptures.
Fil Albuquerque

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 01:30 pm
@neologist,
...oh man you believe in demons and possessions...hahaha ! Hadn't yet figured out to what point you were lost for Reason...thanks for making it all that more clear !
Squeakybro

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 02:29 pm
@neologist,
ROFLOL Don't read my beliefs into the scriptures???????My beliefs are the scriptures.
Squeakybro

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 02:32 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Your blindness is sad.

John 12:40
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, lest they should see with their eyes, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them."
(NKJ)