Do Christian lives matter?

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2015 09:16 am
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/bernie-goldberg-asks-liberals-dont-christian-lives-matter/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,640 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:51 pm
@gungasnake,
All lives matter
djjd62

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:56 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
actually, in the grand scheme

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10956752_10153498286775325_6045878313211390177_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=532aa633a5d1768fc86efcc10a228c9b&oe=56ABC07A
0 Replies

kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 09:12 pm
@gungasnake,

id say heck yah bc ima christian and my life matters...it may have took me awhile to realize it but i finally did. so yes they do...thats like asking if your life doesnt matter...youd say yea right??? yeah well so do we
0 Replies

viviryki

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2019 05:08 am
@gungasnake,
hell yeah christian lives matter. honestly i hate to see islamophobia so prevalent sometimes since im a muslim myself but then when u have these damn terrorists...sigh. my religion does not condone violence in opposition to common misconceptions. ppl quote half verses from the Quran then say tht islam favours violence esp these fanatics and extremists and terrorists. if they would only sit down and read the Quran properly. i hate to see how theyre ruining islam. but yeah christian lives r just as important as any other life.
kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2019 07:05 am
@viviryki,
viviryki wrote:

hell yeah christian lives matter. honestly i hate to see islamophobia so prevalent sometimes since im a muslim myself but then when u have these damn terrorists...sigh. my religion does not condone violence in opposition to common misconceptions. ppl quote half verses from the Quran then say tht islam favours violence esp these fanatics and extremists and terrorists. if they would only sit down and read the Quran properly. i hate to see how theyre ruining islam.
but yeah christian lives r just as important as any other life.

yes see @gungasnake you just need to get over yourself bc everybody nomatter their religion is imoprtant
izzythepush

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2019 07:48 am
@kaylie-the-cutter,
Gungasnake is an Islamophobic bigot, a Serbian who denies the Srebrenica massacre and believes Putin can do no wrong.

He's not posted for a long time, and current wisdom says he's either serving a long suspension or he's been banned outright.
kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2019 07:52 am
@izzythepush,
i hope he did get banned with such stupid questions as this....he dont got the damn rights to ask stuff like this
izzythepush

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2019 08:14 am
@kaylie-the-cutter,
By Gunga's standards this is mild

Denying the He treated the ambassador an his wife of your nation so badly that the ambassador refused to expose his wife is as bad as denying the Holocaust. It's the greatest post war atrocity in Europe. It's well documented, it happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre
kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2019 09:16 am
@izzythepush,
yea i know..otherwise they wouldnt have been able to apply a year long class on it at school...but it was useful against this dumbass gunga
izzythepush

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2019 10:38 am
@kaylie-the-cutter,
Facts don't matter to people like Gunga. He believes the Biblical flood actually happened, there are pyramids on Mars and ancient Peruvians used to ride around on dinosaurs.

Facts are a libtard conspiracy.

That's the level of discourse from the likes of Gungasnake. Thjere's no point trying to debate things with them.
kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2019 08:55 pm
@izzythepush,
good to know
0 Replies