Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 02:42 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You use children as a reason that God is cruel. and yet you agree to spawn bastard children.

Are you implying that children of one-parent households are inferior to children of two-parent households in your god's eyes? If children of one-parent households feel less than others, I would suggest that part of the reason for that is your totally insensitive comments which you are too self-absorbed to even be aware of.

You are like a grade-schooler who has fallen to the temptation to call people names when they catch you in philosophical contradictions and then call you out on them. The really sad part of it is that you are teaching young people to call other people names and to otherwise insult them as a substitute for honest dialogue. I am genuinely saddened by the fact that you make it your business to convince young people that it is possible to love what they fear, and that torture in the right hands is actually a loving thing, and that anyone who believes otherwise is a dumb idiot.

All your life you’ve been led around by your fear of burning alive for eternity. That kind of fear has caused you to kiss the ass of the cosmic bully you’ve come to love in a totally dysfunctional way.

Have you explained to the unfortunates under your tutelage god's reasoning for inflicting eternal agony onto humans for purposes that have nothing to do with teaching a lesson?
maxdancona

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 02:56 pm
@Glennn,
Yes SqueakyBro,

Your anger, particularly your need to call people names, is not really a demonstration of the fruits of the spirit.

How about showing a little kindness or goodness or peace or forbearance....

Matthew 7:15 wrote:
You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Galations 5:22 wrote:
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 03:28 pm
@BillRM,
what message?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 03:33 pm
@maxdancona,
Your an idiot. God doesn't talk to people of today..

John 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
(NKJ)

Heb 1:1-2
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
(NKJ)

Here is your god. who you talk to.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 03:35 pm
@Glennn,

1 Cor 7:13-14
13 And a woman who has a husband who does not believe, if he is willing to live with her, let her not divorce him.
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 03:41 pm
lol Dumb and dumber I'm going to have to take a little trip. And although this has been lots of fun watching you come up with dumber questions than the last time. Only for a few days maybe a week. But write down some more stupid questions and I'll do what I do best when I get back.
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 04:06 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
otherwise your children would be unclean,

There is no such thing as an unclean child. At some point in your life you have allowed your mind to succumb to the trappings of an ideology that has its roots in superstition.
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 04:22 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
lol Dumb and dumber I'm going to have to take a little trip. And although this has been lots of fun watching you come up with dumber questions than the last time. Only for a few days maybe a week. But write down some more stupid questions and I'll do what I do best when I get back.

So far you've done nothing but name-calling. And you just did it again. Should I blame your biological father for your belligerent response to inquiry, or should I blame your heavenly father?

Your only response to any point made to you in this thread has essentially been to stick your tongue out at the person making the point, and then call them names. For instance, when asked to explain god's reasoning for inflicting eternal agony onto humans for purposes that have nothing to do with teaching a lesson for future reference, you simply crank out the insults. Or, when backed into a corner, you pull out a scripture for the purpose of showing that some children are unclean--or as you like to call them, bastards. Shame on you.

And now, realizing that your name-calling did not shut down communication, or stop us from asking you to answer for your beliefs, as you had hoped it would, you exit the thread.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 05:10 pm
@Glennn,
lol Oh come on now. You come in a religious environment and start trying to cause confusion with all your stupid grossly exaggerated phoney false accusations. And you try to sneak stupid questions that you know are only there to mock God. I respect your right to be wrong and to worship door nobs if you so desire. I started out answering all your questions respectfully. But you ignored the fact that I proved you wrong. And just changed a few words of the same question and kept throwing them out. Now this is no place for you. your satanic and I'm spiritual. So go your way. I won't come looking for you and you stop harassing me.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 05:17 pm
@Glennn,
What do you do just make this stuff up as you go. Tell that to all them parents that have had their children murdered in these school shootings. This is really no place for you and your satanic teachings.
BillRM

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 05:27 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Tell that to all them parents that have had their children murdered in these school shootings

OK name one bastard that was a shooter at a school as I can not think of one such person that was not from a two parents household off hand.

Second you seems to be the one trying to drum up hate that is so needed by the shooters.

Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 05:34 pm
@BillRM,
Two different questions two different answers. Focus, your losing your perspective. Is there unclean children, yes. They murder other children.
BillRM

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 05:39 pm
@Squeakybro,
LOL.......Sorry but I can see a child of your with the degree of hate needed to go on a killing spree but no other poster on this thread with your god approve unclean children.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 05:43 pm
For all you real Christians out there. As you can see dumb and dumber work for satan. They are not here to learn anything. They are here to mock God and His Word. As you can see the way they present themselves. They want you to think they are only asking questions. But that's not so they are interrogating you. The Word is very specific about these kind of evil people. Don't have nothing to do with them.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

BillRM

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 05:50 pm
@Squeakybro,
One thing I am sure of you are the very worst example of a 'christian' that the so call real christian must hate to see your writings on this thread with your hateful concept of unclean children for example.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 06:09 pm
@BillRM,
Your an idiot. How could you know what Christians think.
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 06:09 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You come in a religious environment and start trying to cause confusion with all your stupid grossly exaggerated phoney false accusations.

Why do you see accusations where there are only questions that you refuse to respond to? And why do you interpret a question about your belief as an attempt to cause confusion?
Quote:
I started out answering all your questions respectfully.

No. You said, "To decide who goes down the eternal lake of fire and who goes to heaven. That is your only two choices. Now just think if you don't teach this to your children. It will be your fault your children go down to the eternal lake of fire."

In response, I said, "So, your god is going to punish innocent children for not acting on something that they were never made aware of in the first place? What kind of of a perversion of justice have you come to accept as holy?"

Contrary to your what you may believe, you never answered that.

Then I said to you, "You need to stop and ask yourself how it is that you have come to the place where you would not question the character of a being who could snap sinners out of existence, but has instead chosen to cause them to feel the agony of burning alive forever and ever. How can you love that character?"

You replied: If God wouldn't have given us a choice we would just be robots.

That reply did not answer the question.

Then I said to you: But promising to burn you alive forever for making the wrong choice does not fulfill the definition of choice. It's like someone saying to you, "Okay, you are free to do this, or you are free to do that. Oh by the way, if you choose to do this instead of that, I'll burn you alive for eternity.

We both know that that's not freedom; that's coercion and sadism

And you responded with: "How can you call it coercion? You haven't complied yet."

So, I said: "the length of time that your god gives you to make a choice has no bearing on whether or not it is using coercion. You are attempting to absolve your god of the crime of coercion by arbitrarily attaching a statute of limitation kind of thing onto the crime."

I also accused you of being a willing participant in the act of scaring children with tales of a great barbarian who will burn them alive in a place where they never die if they don't love and obey this barbarian. And you replied with: "I never tell children that."

So, I reminded you that you had said, "To decide who goes down the eternal lake of fire and who goes to heaven. That is your only two choices. Now just think if you don't teach this to your children. It will be your fault your children go down to the eternal lake of fire."

I also said: "This also brings us to the question of how your god can hold innocent children accountable for not knowing what they were never made aware of in the first place. Explain."

You did not answer . . . respectfully or otherwise.

So, let's begin again. How is it that innocent children are accountable for something they were never made aware of in the first place?

What say you?
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 06:12 pm
@Glennn,
Your not asking questions. your interrogating me. When anyone asks a question they accept what every their told as that persons understanding.
You accept nothing as that persons answer. You interrogate them. That is where you ask the same question in many different ways until you break them or get the answer you wanted. That is what makes you an idiot.
BillRM

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 06:16 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
How could you know what Christians think.

Oh I was born and live in a largely christian culture for six decades now.

In fact, I would not be too surprise to find that I have a far better understanding of the main Christian culture then someone such as yourself that is such an extreme outrider to that group.
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 06:20 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Your not asking questions. your interrogating me.

I just pointed out that you did not answer any of my questions. Instead of proving me wrong and directing me to your answer, you are now going to characterize my question as an interrogation.

I will accept your answer should you offer one, but as I've clearly shown, you have yet to offer one.

So, if you actually believe that you have answered my question, point me to the post where you responded to this: How is it that innocent children are accountable for something they were never made aware of in the first place?