BillRM

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 04:33 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
And God was Jesus' Father.

Well first of all I think the story go that the Holy ghost part of the three god heads was the creature who raped Mary to produce Jesus,
Squeakybro

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 06:05 pm
@BillRM,
Some things are to stupid to comment on.
BillRM

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 06:34 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Some things are to stupid to comment on

I almost feel sorry for you but the word here is almost.
Glennn

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 07:20 pm
@Squeakybro,
If you believe that you've not been fooled by Satan, ask yourself who else could have gotten you to believe that a being of love is justified in acting as ISIS does?

You need to stop and ask yourself how it is that you have come to the place where you would not question the character of a being who could snap sinners out of existence, but has instead chosen to cause them to feel the agony of burning alive forever and ever. How can you love that character?
Squeakybro

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 07:30 pm
@BillRM,
lol Are you really that stupid? Rape is one of mans laws. One must be a human to commit it. There are absolutely no laws anywhere against God by anybody. And you make such a stupid comment as though you had some sort of truth. Your an idiot .lolololo

Rom 4:15
15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
(NKJ)

Rom 5:13
13 (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 07:34 pm
@Glennn,
lolol What is this week. Everyone find some really stupid questions and go ask Squeakybro.
Love is a choice. If God wouldn't have given us a choice we would just be robots. But some people are just to stupid to make the right choice.
Glennn

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 07:39 pm
@Squeakybro,
But promising to burn you alive forever for making the wrong choice does not fulfill the definition of choice. It's like someone saying to you, "Okay, you are free to do this, or you are free to do that. Oh by the way, if you choose to do this instead of that, I'll burn you alive for eternity."

We both know that that's not freedom; that's coercion and sadism.

And as I said before, this god could just as easily zap sinners out of existence after they die, but has instead chosen to burn them alive forever and ever. What part of god is quenched by such a thing as that? How can you love such a character.
Squeakybro

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 08:04 pm
@Glennn,
More stupid arguments. Look I made my choice, you made your choice. And its obvious we are not going to wind up in the same place. I'm ok with that. How can you call it coercion? You haven't complied yet. Policemen don't give the choice when they coerse you. If you ever want to find the devil look in your own mind, he is hard at work with all them gross exaggerations.

co-er-cion
[koh-ur-shuh n]

Spell Syllables

Examples
Word Origin
noun
the act of coercing; use of force or intimidation to obtain compliance.
force or the power to use force in gaining compliance, as by a government or police force.
maxdancona

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 08:31 pm
@Squeakybro,
1) a policeman says "put your hands up or I will shoot you"... this is coercion.

2) If a robber says "give me your money or I will stab you with this knife... this is also coercion.

3) If you tell your children "follow my rules or I will break your leg"... this is still coercion.

4) If God tells us "follow my rules or I will throw you in a lake of fire".... also coercion.

5) If Kim Jun Un (the brutal dictator in North Korea) says worship me or I will torture and kill you and your family... it is coercion.

Each of these cases is an example of coercion even though the victim technically has a choice.

Squeakybro

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 08:55 pm
@maxdancona,
In every case it is do it or immediately there is a response. God gives you a whole life time to make your decision. Big difference, huge difference. Coercion is immediate.

If a policeman says put of your hands or I will shoot you in 40 years. That is not coercion.

2) If a robber says "give me your money or I will stab you with this knife in 40 years. That is not coercion.

That is like when you buy a house. And your creditors say pay off your house in 30 years or we will take it back. That is an agreement.
BillRM

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 09:50 pm
@Squeakybro,
Rape is having sex with a woman without her ok and it does not matter if it is a human male or a devil or a god or anything else for that matter.

It have little to do with human laws as rape have a meaning independent of the laws.
maxdancona

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 10:13 pm
@Squeakybro,
Would you tell your kids if they aren't doing what you say in 40 years you will throw them into a lake of fire? The forty years doesn't change the fact that this is is still barbaric cruel bullying aimed forcing people into submission.

Of course that isn't exactly what your God is doing, is it. It is not like I can live a good life for 39 years doing what makes me happy and then on the 40th year I can change my life and jump up into heaven.

God wants us to fear him. He tells us that at any moment he can kill us and bring us up to judgement... and if we don't meet his requirements we are cast to eternal torment in a lake of fire.

I am against people being thrown into the lake of fire under any circumstances. A good, loving, God would never do that. I want my kids to do what will make them happy. That is what any good father would want (but God is a cruel bully, not a good father).

Very clearly God wants us to be very afraid... and he wants this fear to get us to obey his rules without questioning him.
Squeakybro

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 10:17 pm
@BillRM,
You have one wild mind. Don't you know the devil is giving you all this stupid logic. Unless you can prove their was sex, or you can prove that Mary didn't give your consent. You are bearing false witness against God. That is a sin.
Mary was told about it even before she was ever pregnant. She agreed to it.

Luke 1:30-31
30 Then the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.
31 "And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus.
(NKJ)

You give the word "idiot" a whole new standing.
Squeakybro

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 10:21 pm
@maxdancona,
Again I'm not God. Your not God. He gave you a choice. When you get there how long will it take for you to regret everything you saying now.A year, 100 years, 1000 years or at the end of forever.
BillRM

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 10:24 pm
@Squeakybro,
LOL that does not sound like she was ask to bear a child for this so call god now does it...........
maxdancona

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 10:29 pm
@Squeakybro,
You are not God. Won't it be funny if we both end up in heaven... meaning that God is not the cruel bully that you believe him to be.

In that case, will you regret the choices you have made? I kind of hope not. But I will forgive you in any case.

0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 10:30 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Again I'm not God. Your not God. He gave you a choice

There is zero indication that such a being exist in the first place beyond the writers imagination of the bible.

The christian god is about as real as the Romans or Greek gods and not a bit more.
Squeakybro

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 10:44 pm
@BillRM,
lolo I hope satan pays you well for spreading this stupid logic around. Mary was thrilled to be pregnant with Jesus.

Luke 1:38-42
38 Then Mary said, "Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word." And the angel departed from her.
39 Now Mary arose in those days and went into the hill country with haste, to a city of Judah,
40 and entered the house of Zacharias and greeted Elizabeth.
41 And it happened, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, that the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.
42 Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 10:48 pm
@BillRM,
Your an idiot. I know God and God knows me from experience. Jesus is the only one that can reveal God. In order for Jesus to reveal God one has to humble themselves to the new testament and Jesus.

Matt 11:27
27 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 10:49 pm
STUPID QUESTIONS AND STUPID CONVERSATIONS (EVEN IN YOUR OWN MIND)

2 Tim 2:23
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

Luke 24:17
17 And He said to them, "What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?"
Phil 3:20-21
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
1 Tim 4:12-16
12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
Heb 13:5
5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
1 Pet 1:15-19
15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Col 3:1-2
1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
2 Cor 13:1
1 This will be the third time I am coming to you. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established."
Rom 8:4-8
according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 15:3-11
3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
John 16:6-14
6 "But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)
xxx I have seen to many stupid conversations on subjects about God that dont have any part of God in them. Gods Word is perfect, and God gave us everything we need to understand Him in His Word. If God didnt see fit to explain Himself with human wisdom its because it cant be done. Every carnal word out there has different versions and different meanings for that word. Stupid conversations are used by the devil to keep people focused on the carnal mind and understanding to lead them away from Gods Word and the understanding that God put in His Word. The scriptures purge the carnal mind, the carnal mind purges scripture. The only guarantee in the whole Word of God is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses.

0 Replies