Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:51 pm
@Glennn,
yes forever
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:56 pm
@Glennn,
There is one very important point about being deceived. If you know your deceived, they your not deceived. Deceived is only true if you don't know your deceived.

Rom 7:14-25
14 For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do.
16 If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good.
17 But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.
19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice.
20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good.
22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?
25 I thank God-- through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:57 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
yes forever

Okay, so when you said that no one goes into the lake of fire while they are alive; only after they are dead, you still mean to say that they will experience being burned alive forever, right?
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 08:02 pm
@Glennn,
You see we know that statement is from one of your demons.

Matt 5:34-35
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 08:04 pm
@Glennn,
you said
burned alive

And we know that statement is from one of your demons. You will not be alive in the sense of what alive means.
Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 08:07 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You see we know that statement is from one of your demons."But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.

So, if you go to court, and you are asked to swear to tell the truth, are you prepared to tell the judge that he has a demon, and that that's who's asking you to swear to tell the truth?
0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 08:10 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
you said burned alive

You said lake of fire, which implies burning.
Quote:
You will not be alive in the sense of what alive means.

But for the purposes of our discussion, alive means that you will feel the pain of burning alive when you are thrown into the lake of fire. Is that accurate?
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 08:27 pm
@Glennn,
LAKE OF FIRE (ETERNAL)
Matt 3:10-12
10 "And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
11 "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
12 "His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
John 5:28-29
28 "Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice
29 "and come forth-- those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.
Matt 13:40-42
40 "Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.
41 "The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,
42 "and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Matt 25:41-43
41 "Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 'for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;
43 'I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'
Jude 1:7
7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Rev 3:18
18 "I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.
Rev 14:9-11
9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 "he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
Rev 20:10
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Rev 20:14-15
14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Rev 21:8
8 "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
II Th 1:6-10
6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you,
7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,
8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,
10 when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.
(NKJ)
XXX The eternal lake of fire is the final judgment. All those who have not accepted the judgments of Jesus and submitted to them will go into the lake of fire. And those who do not accept the fact that Jesus is the Son of God. For eternity. Forever and ever.

Matt 25:46
46 "And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."
(NKJ)

II Th 1:9
9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,
(NKJ)
Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 08:37 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
"But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

Ah, so I was right when I interpreted what you said as meaning that children, along with "other criminal-like people," will burn alive for eternity.

However, there seems to be a contradiction in what you have presented. When the second death is mentioned, how can it be called a death when the pain of burning alive lasts forever?

And don't forget to meditate on what part of your god is quenched by the infliction of eternal torture.
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 08:47 pm
@Glennn,
Here is something that alludes me. If people come into this country and try to take it over, we expel them. If someone comes into our house and try to take it over we expel them. If someone robs a store the owner can defend themselves and shoot them. But for some strange reason and believe me it is strange.
You don't think God has that right. If someone tries to rape your wife or kids are you going to tell them it is ok. Some people would think it is ok to kill them to stop them.
But you don't think God has the same rights as you do.
Would you just hand over your wife and kids to anybody that wants to use them? Remember when you answer this your neighbors are watching your answer.
maxdancona

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 08:59 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
If someone robs a store the owner can defend themselves and shoot them. But for some strange reason and believe me it is strange.

SqueakyBro doesn't know his Bible very well.

Quote:
You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 08:59 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
But you don't think God has the same rights as you do.

But I don't have the right to torture a thief or rapist for eternity. Again, we come back to the same question. What part of your god is quenched by the eternal torture of children whose only crime is that of not being told to worship and love the being who will torture them for eternity if they don't worship and love it? Remember, when you answer this, your neighbors are going to see your answer. My guess is that you are not going to offer an answer because you know full well what your neighbors will think of your answer.

You didn't meditate on that, did you?

And did you really attempt to equate expelling someone from a country to burning them alive for eternity?
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 09:07 pm
@Glennn,
ROFLOL Your the only one I see that will not tell them children. Aren't you shooting yourself in the foot.

I meditated along time. I'm just not very good with stupid questions.
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 09:11 pm
@maxdancona,
I love you, that is why I put up with your stupid logic.
0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 09:11 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Your the only one I see that will not tell them children.

Tell them what? That they should love and worship your god because if they don't he will place them in a place of eternal torture? I don't have what it takes to do that to a child.

What part of your god is quenched by the eternal torture of humans?
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 09:16 pm
@Glennn,
That is a phony excuse. You don't tell them because you know that is where your headed and you want to take the children with you. No matter what was going to happen to you, if you loved the children you would tell them the truth. Which now we see what that is. Your doing it for revenge against God for sending you there.
Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 09:21 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
if you loved the children you would tell them the truth.

Do you believe that, after being told what your god will do to them if they don't love and worship it, they will have a genuine love for this god?
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 09:27 pm
@Glennn,
Most of the Christians I know thank God for that. They know they need a little motivation. I know I thank Him for it. I had lots of demons, and that motivated me to try harder. So I did. The fear has been gone for years.

I Jn 4:18-19
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
19 We love Him because He first loved us.
(NKJ)

Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 09:37 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Most of the Christians I know thank God for that. They know they need a little motivation.

So, most of the Christians you know thank your god for the promise of eternal torture because it motivated them to love and worship it in order to escape being tortured for eternity? I think we both know that love cannot be coerced in such a way.

"Will you love and worship me?"
"No."
"How about if I offer you the promise of eternal torture as a penalty for not loving and worshiping me?"
"Well, since you put it that way, yeah, sure . . . I will love and worship you."

Now, what's wrong with that picture?

And this brings us back to the same question: Do you believe that, after being told what your god will do to them (children) if they don't love and worship it, they will have a genuine love for this god?

And: What part of your god is quenched by the eternal torture of children--or their inner child, if you will?
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 09:41 pm
@Glennn,
lol I thinking you don't even know what love is. Right?