Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:18 pm
@Glennn,
I don't believe you would. Now I know according to your post you wouldn't throw one to a child. you have proven that.
neologist

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:21 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Ok I'm back. If you would find the Holy Spirit He could reveal to you that you are in the body but your not in there alone. Who you really are is the inner man. The inner man lives forever. Somewhere.
Citation, please
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:23 pm
@Glennn,
Its been proven many many times that God has mercy on people. when they pray. You withhold that truth from children. And it is the truth. Now your lying to yourself. I have never said that God will burn children alive forever for the crime of being born. That is a lie. You don't repeat what I say. You use gross exaggerations to try and make God look bad.
Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:25 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I don't believe you would.

I would. I swear to god, I would!
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:26 pm
@Squeakybro,
Look at your gross exaggerations. No one goes into the lake of fire while they are alive. Only after they are dead. You have exaggerated what I say as though it happens while people are alive.
That is a lie.
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:27 pm
@Glennn,
I don't believe you because of the way you look at God. So you swearing to god won't convince me.
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:28 pm
@neologist,
I did. Read the revelation on the "Inner Man" and the one on the "Outer Person"
neologist

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:31 pm
@Squeakybro,
Link
You have problems with truth
Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:31 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I have never said that God will burn children alive forever for the crime of being born.

You said that if I don't tell children about your god, I will be responsible for their being thrown into a lake of fire. Therefore, for all intents and purposes, little Jimmy's crime was that he was born.
Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:33 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
No one goes into the lake of fire while they are alive. Only after they are dead.

Ah, so they will not feel the pain of the lake of fire?
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:38 pm
@neologist,
What problem? You accuse me a lot of things but never show it to me.
0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:39 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
So you swearing to god won't convince me.

Alright, then I swear on my mother's grave. My mother isn't dead yet, so you'll have to accept an IOU on that.
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:39 pm
@Glennn,
Their inner man will.
Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:41 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Their inner man will

So, my inner man will feel the pain of burning alive for eternity. Does that mean that I won't know about it or feel it?
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:41 pm
@Glennn,
Talking to you is like talking to a door nob. You are in that body but you are not alone. Everybody is their inner man. Your spirit is the mind of your inner man and your soul is the body of your inner man. And all other spirit are in your outer person.
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:43 pm
@Glennn,
No I don't accept your word. Because you don't even know if that word is coming from you or one of your demons.

Luke 9:55
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:45 pm
@Glennn,
Your inner man is who you are. Your only deceived right now into thinking your demons are part of you.
0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:45 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Talking to you is like talking to a door nob.

So, I will feel the pain of burning in the lake of fire?
BillRM

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:46 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Because you don't even know if that word is coming from you or one of your demons.

LOL
0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:50 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Because you don't even know if that word is coming from you or one of your demons.

Yes I do. I swear to you on my mother's future grave that my word is coming from me.