Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 09:46 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I thinking you don't even know what love is.

I think you're not thinking. Love is not the promise of eternal torture for not providing love and worship. And love is not the promise of love and worship under the threat of eternal torture.

What part of your god is quenched by the infliction of eternal torture?
BillRM

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 09:48 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
lol I thinking you don't even know what love is. Right?

I am thinking that you must had been raised by adults who would beat the hell out of you in order to think that threats of forever torture if you do no worship some evil god would result in love and worship of that god.
Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 09:57 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I am thinking that you must had been raised by adults who would beat the hell out of you in order to think that threats of forever torture if you do no worship some evil god would result in love and worship of that god.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. What else could cause someone to believe in an enforced love?
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:17 am
@Glennn,
No wonder your so full of bitter envy. You really don't have any idea of what love is do you?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:19 am
@BillRM,
You really don't have any idea of what love is either do you.
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:21 am
@Glennn,
That explains a lot. No wonder you would cast the children into the lake of fire. You don't have any idea of what love is.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:29 am
@Glennn,
I have noticed an on going patern here. You don't have any idea of what love is do you.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:33 am
@BillRM,
You really don't know what love is do you. That explains all the bitter envy. That also explains why your an idiot. I have noticed this pattern throughout the years with lots of atheist. You people don't know what love is.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 03:14 am
@Squeakybro,
Of course not as my parents and grandparents would never had dream of demanding my love under threat of severe punishments.

Now I am beginning to understand how your family had cripple you to the point that a god torture is how a god would demand love from humans in your eyes.
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 06:38 am
@BillRM,
lololol You really don't have any idea of what love is do you. You talk in circles
and see everything through perverted eyes. You must be one empty and lonely person.

1 Tim 1:5-6
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
6 from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk,
(NKJ)

Your a much bigger idiot than I thought. You don't know what love is, do you know what truth is???
Now its obvious that the purpose of laws is to cause punishment. And the purpose of punishment is to teach love.
BillRM

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 07:54 am
@Squeakybro,
Right as the love I had enjoy all my life had nothing to do with the hate full old testament or threats of punishment.

I can only feel sorry for you that tied the idea of punishment to love by your parents.
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 08:12 am
@BillRM,
Your an idiot. One of the great deceptions by the devil that most people felt as love is in reality coveting. Not love. You know when you thought you would love to have a two story house. Covet a two story house. When you would love the opposite sex. You lusted after them. You have probably never in your life actually loved someone or something before.
Glennn

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 10:35 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
And the purpose of punishment is to teach love.

If you weren't so full of yourself, you would see the obvious inconsistency in your thinking. How does a punishment consisting of eternal torture teach love?

Again, what part of your god is quenched by the never ending torture of human beings?

When you are no longer afraid to answer that question, you will come to see your ideas as the very definition of Blasphemy. Until then, you will continue to languish in your self-induced fear, and call it love.
BillRM

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 12:08 pm
@Squeakybro,
Well unlike you I had never love a creature who claimed the right to torture innocent children forever.

For you to consider that love is beyond sick.
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 12:32 pm
@Glennn,
I'll answer your question if you answer mind. What will you be doing in 2010?
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 12:33 pm
@BillRM,
You idiot how can you say that you don't even know what love is. Don't you think you should find out what love is first.
Glennn

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:05 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I'll answer your question if you answer mind.

TRANSLATION: I refuse to answer Glennn's question on the grounds that it will incriminate both my god and myself.

How does a punishment consisting of eternal torture teach love?

Again, what part of your god is quenched by the never ending torture of human beings?
BillRM

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:09 pm
@Squeakybro,
Sorry unlike you it would seems I was lucky enough to be born into a family that surrounded me with love all my life.

For you to confused punishments up to eternal torture with love is an indication of your needing mental health counseling.
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:11 pm
@Glennn,
lolol Translation no one is allowed to ask you a question when your interrogating someone. Your an idiot. See that proves this is not a conversation but an interrogation.
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:12 pm
@BillRM,
If that were so you could define love for me. Which up until now you haven't done.