Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 05:46 pm
@BillRM,
lololo Where did you get your understanding skills at (idiots Are Us)
Your just one of them poor hatemongers. Not bright enough to carry on a real conversation. And because any idiot can complain, you went with that.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 05:47 pm
@Glennn,
lolol I guess what he says would make sense to you.
0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 05:54 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Everyone is born guilty of sin.

You portray your god as a robot. You would have children believe that a four-year old child killed in an accident before having time to even learn about anything beyond mommy and daddy is going to be thrown in your god's lake of fire because rules are rules. Again, shame on you!

And the biggest sadness is that your fear of this imagined cosmic bully has kept you in a place where the eternal torture of a child is an act of a loving being.
BillRM

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:04 pm
@Glennn,
I do not see his god as some form of a robot just an evil creature that he is doing his best to place a good spin on.

I still can not understand how someone is in such fear that he would be willing to worship such a monster.
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:06 pm
@Glennn,
Your the reason God created the lake of fire. Not me. Intellectual idiots that think they can do anything without His ok. Your message is what gets the kids thrown in. God created a way to keep the kids out. And us Christians use the ways He gave us. But you use the kids as a sacrifice to the lake. You wont do anything to stop it. Your the one throwing the kids in the lake of fire.

Hey why don't we take this conversation over to the atheist revelation.
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:07 pm
@BillRM,
lolol And just think nobody even had to ask you to say something stupid.
0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:10 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I still can not understand how someone is in such fear that he would be willing to worship such a monster.

He believes that he will be burned alive for eternity if he doesn't argue for his god's right to eternally torture children who are guilty of nothing. One must never underestimate the power of fear once it takes root and is nurtured in the way that Squeakybro nurtures it.
Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:18 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Intellectual idiots that think they can do anything without His ok.

Simply put, you have given in to the demands of a terrorist. I'm not responsible for what your god does to children who are guilty of nothing; your god is responsible for that. Have you ever wondered why your god does not simply zap dead sinners from existence instead of keeping them alive for the purpose of torturing them for eternity? I believe that you failed to answer me when I asked you before. So, I will ask again. What part of your god is quenched by the the eternal torture of children who are not even aware of it?
BillRM

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:20 pm
@Glennn,
Odd as the pain of going along with such a so call god and helping promote the torturing of children would be far more painful to me then any lake of fire.
Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:26 pm
@BillRM,
I know. I get the feeling that if his god needed volunteers to throw the kids into the lake of fire, Squeakybro would trample those ahead of him to offer his assistance.
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:51 pm
@Glennn,
Don't lie to yourself. And me. You are responsible because you will not help .
If I am drowning and your standing there with a life preserver. And you won't throw it to me. That's on you not God. If your children get arrested. And you could clear them and you don't. That's on you not God. You seem to want to blame God for everything. That is a hatemonger.
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:53 pm
@BillRM,
Going along with you is more painful than anything God is going to do at the end of the world. when I think of all the people you have lied to about God. And the ones that believed you will go into the lake with you.
Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:55 pm
@Glennn,
Your already doing it. By with holding the truth about God. You already bought them a ticket.
BillRM

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:57 pm
@Squeakybro,
You do sound like an ISIS supporter it not their actions that got innocent people killed but instead those who paint them in a bad light.
BillRM

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
Blame poor god for his misdeeds shame on us.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:58 pm
@BillRM,
I cant sound like ISIS their not Christian.
BillRM

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:59 pm
@Squeakybro,
Lied about god?

I been taking your picture of this creature at face value.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:01 pm
@Squeakybro,
But your god and your support for this god is the same as those we see in ISIS.
0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:08 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
If I am drowning and your standing there with a life preserver. And you won't throw it to me. That's on you not God.

I would certainly throw you a life-preserver in such a situation, though I might take the opportunity to capitalize on the situation by first making you promise to stop scaring children with stories of a terrible god-being who will burn them alive forever for no crime at all. Then I would throw you the life-preserver . . . probably . . . I guess.

And I would do the same even if you were thrown into a lake of fire . . . assuming I could find a fireproof life-preserver and somehow distract your god for a minute. I could throw my voice and make a swearword sound like it was coming from somewhere else, and while your god was busy hunting down the source of the swearword, I could possibly save you.
Glennn

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:15 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
By with holding the truth about God.

I did no such thing. You said that your god will burn children alive forever for the crime of being born. How can you say that I've withheld the truth about God when I've simply repeated what you have declared?