BillRM

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 01:53 pm
@Glennn,
Take note he had downgrade those children that are condemn by his god to the lake of fire by labeling them as bastards and it not god fault but adults such as myself who are atheist for some reason that force god to burn them to deaths.
Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 01:53 pm
@BillRM,
Why do you idiots use children in such a way? God gave us all kinds of ways to deliver the kids. And it works I know from experience. But you atheist will not do one thing for the kids that your exploiting. Its evil what you are doing.
Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 01:57 pm
@BillRM,
Jeffrey Domer was an atheist. He killed people and ate them. Do you kill people and eat them. All Christians are not alike but are all atheist alike. Is that why you don't want God to get any of them children???
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 01:59 pm
@Squeakybro,
It not the atheists you are placing the children into the lake of fire and it is not atheists but christians like yourself who are defending the christian god for doing so and even calling such children bastards
Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:00 pm
@Glennn,
Again with the gross exaggerations. I'm not asking anyone to do anything. I'm only sharing what I did and I found out. You pervert and twist everything that is said. And come up with some perverted idea's.
Why don't you try doing something useful for the kids. Instead of watching them go down the tube from your teachings.
Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:02 pm
@BillRM,
No you downgraded all kids because you won't do anything to help them. But use them as an excuse to hate God. Your the perverted one.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:05 pm
@BillRM,
Yes it is the atheist that are putting the kids into the lake of fire. Because you teach them against God. You do nothing to help them escape the lake of fire. God gave us all kinds of provisions to help the kids stay out of the lake of fire. And the Christians are using them provisions and delivering a lot of children from the first.
What are the atheists doing absolutely nothing for the kids. A matter of fact the atheists are teaching against all them provisions so yes you are responsible for the kids going into the lake of fire.
BillRM

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:07 pm
@Squeakybro,
So there is nothing wrong with threatening placing children in a lake of fire forever if you dare to share your thinking with them an thereby annoyed your god let alone allowed them to read such books as Paine The age of reason or Jefferson writting on religion or the so call jefferson bible.
BillRM

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:09 pm
@Squeakybro,
Why should god be placing any child into a lake of fire and why would you worship such a god?
mark noble

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:12 pm
@BillRM,
Theoretically God 'christian' version, is accountable for all events - Creator, preserver, destroyer.
Squeaky has to accept and support that.
God killed everyone/thing, less Noah, etc in a global flood. Because ppl pissed him off.
Doesn't mean all christians, jews, muslims are potential kidkillers.

I get your drift, though.
Sensitive subjects require sensitive deliberation, and squeaky's not in that ballpark.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:26 pm
@BillRM,
God is God. He is going to do what ever He thinks fit. We cant change that. But the children we can do something about. Christians are saving lots of children. But you make it hard for them. We really don't care whether you go into the lake of fire or not. But because of your teaching a lot of Children are going into the lake of fire. If you would just shut your mouth and let us Christians help the kids it would be nice. But no you have to run your mouth and cause more and more kids to go into the lake of fire. Us Christians don't mind taking the responsibility for saving some kids.
What do you do for the kids. Absolutely nothing. you actually cause many of them kids to go into the lake of fire.
Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:29 pm
@BillRM,
Saving the kids is a one good reason to worship God. The little ones that you use like dirt to spread your hate against God. Why do you have to drag them into it.
maxdancona

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:34 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Saving the kids is a one good reason to worship God.

Hmmm... Squeaky, let's see if you really agree with this.

Kim Jong Un is the current brutal dictator of North Korea. If you bow down to Kim Jong Un, he will refrain from killing children in some horrendous way in 40 years.

1) Will you bow down to save these children?
2) If you don't bow down, would their brutal deaths be your fault (since you could have saved them by simply bowing down... but you didn't).
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:37 pm
@Squeakybro,
A North Korean version of Squeakybro wrote:

Kim Jong Un is Kim Jong Un (the Supreme Leader is the Supreme Leader). He is going to do what ever He thinks fit. We cant change that. But the children we can do something about. Communists are saving lots of children. But you make it hard for them. We really don't care whether you go into the lake of fire or not. But because of your teaching a lot of Communists are going into the lake of fire. If you would just shut your mouth and let us Communists help the kids it would be nice. But no you have to run your mouth and cause more and more kids to go into the lake of fire. Us Communists don't mind taking the responsibility for saving some kids.
What do you do for the kids. Absolutely nothing. you actually cause many of them kids to go into the lake of fire.
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:39 pm
@Squeakybro,
So we should ban all non christian teachings to keep the innocent children out of the lake of fire that god according to you is very eager to place them into.

Let see all copies of Tomas Piane Age of Reason should should be burn and taken off websites such as https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/3743 and Jefferson so call bible should be treated the same at http://uuhouston.org/files/The_Jefferson_Bible.pdf

Hell maybe we should not teach the children to read at all.

BillRM

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:43 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Saving the kids is a one good reason to worship God.

So the god that created the universe will torture the children to death if we do not worship him?
Glennn

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:56 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Again with the gross exaggerations.

I exaggerated nothing. I simply repeated your beliefs so that you could see what you are saying. You believe that if I a child is not taught to love and worship your god, then that god will torture them forever for the crime of never having been told about your god. I assume you understand that burning alive is torture. Therefore, I exaggerated nothing.

Quote:
I'm not asking anyone to do anything.

Yes you did. You asked if I would save a child from being tortured by your god by worshiping it and teaching children to do the same.

Quote:
Instead of watching them go down the tube from your teachings.

You assume that I teach children to not believe in your god. But that's not true.

Glennn

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:59 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
So the god that created the universe will torture the children to death if we do not worship him?

Well said!

But Squeaky will accuse you of gross exaggeration even though you have stated his position perfectly.
Glennn

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:59 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

Well said!

But Squeaky will accuse you of gross exaggeration even though you have stated his position perfectly.
0 Replies

Glennn

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 03:07 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
We cant do nothing about changing God. But we can do something about helping our families and kids.

I think that what you mean to say is that your god is too big and powerful to do anything about, but we can do something to protect our families and kids from it.