Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 03:49 am
@neologist,
You have really played the hypocrite lately. You have a lot of repenting to do.
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 04:50 am
@Squeakybro,
Any creature that would harm innocent children due to the believes or actions of others is evil under any moral code that had ever existence.

That you are so sick not to understand that fact is amazing.
Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 09:54 am
@BillRM,
Anyone who would stand by and watch a child hurt when they could do something about it to stop it is worse. The fact that you are so blind you cant see that is troubling. That would be you.
maxdancona

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 10:15 am
@Squeakybro,
So let's see the argument here.

Some brutal dictator is throwing children into a lake of fire. This dictator has all of the power, there is nothing anyone can do to stop him. The only choice is to beg and grovel for the lives of the children except sadly at this point the dictator doesn't care.

Let's say there is someone who wouldn't grovel before the dictator years earlier, and is now forced to stand before the dictator as the dictator, one by one, throws the children into the fire.

Who is more at fault? The brutal dictator throwing children into the fire or the person watching helplessly.

Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 10:47 am
@maxdancona,
God made many provisions to save the children. But people like you don't really care about the children. Your just using them for an excuse to hate God. Christians use them provisions to save their children and as many as they can. And because God is a person of His Word they do save many. Its the best way to teach love. The children love God and the parents, God loves the parents for what they done.
While the atheist sit back and do nothing for the kids, or for God, or for the parents. The atheist just sit back and blame everything on someone else. The only one that the atheist help is satan. The atheist hate God, they hate children, they hate other people. So they do nothing but sit back and complain. They are a bunch of wasted skin. Wasted lives.
BillRM

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 11:26 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Anyone who would stand by and watch a child hurt when they could do something about it to stop it is worse

Well we could try to destroy this 'g0d' at the very least.
BillRM

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 11:28 am
@Squeakybro,
Almost any sane person would hate the killer of innocent children no matter if you label the killer god or the devil.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 11:28 am
@BillRM,
How are we going to do that Bill? We are having trouble getting rid of Bashar Al-Assad.
mark noble

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 11:30 am
@Squeakybro,
Yes, I do.
It is when you fail to obey a fictional (Imaginary) character's orders or demands.
BillRM

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 11:33 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
How are we going to do that Bill?

Good question but if such a being is not real that would not be a problem and if there is some reality to this evil god then we need a super Manhattan project to find a means of killing it.

Oh we should keep an eye on such people as Squeakybro to made sure they do not go on killing sprees of young children in the name of their god.
mark noble

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 11:48 am
@maxdancona,
It's not your decision to remove nation's leaders max.
Assad, Putin and xi, keep this world alive.
Are you still in the 'truman show'?
Rest of us ain't, fella.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 12:52 pm
@BillRM,
lololol You bring idiot to a whole new level.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 12:54 pm
@mark noble,
I can see Jesus hasn't revealed Him to you

Matt 11:27-30
27 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
28 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30 "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 12:56 pm
@BillRM,
lololol Well you couldn't do nothing with the truth, so you just turn to lie's.
mark noble

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 01:10 pm
@Squeakybro,
Actually squeaky - I had issues once, and I found my God.
It is neither man nor beast nor spirit - God is everything, squeaky... And everything is God.
I call it "Nature".
BillRM

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 01:12 pm
@Squeakybro,
Of course as you see nothing wrong with god killing children by means of fire by your own statements here and you would never dream of not following god instructions to you I can see you someday facing a human court with the defense that you was just following god commands when you burn those neighbor children to death.

Or are you going to tell us that if you thought that god had command you in such a manner you would not obey him?

An atheist would go tell him or it or whatever to go screw himself but you are one of god people like the men at Jones Town are you not?
mark noble

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 01:23 pm
@BillRM,
Out of curiosity.

Why would squeaky start killing people?
He's not disturbed - He's found something to connect to that gives him hope.
Haven't read all his posts, btw.
I've been discarding him and taking the piss (a tad) But I get him now.
He's harmless - Just trying to understand the incomprehensible and share it with others.
Don't twist the screw, Bill.
Your reality, like his and mine are equally valid unto ourselves.
BillRM

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 01:33 pm
@mark noble,
Why because he think that god have every right to killed innocent children in a lake of fire on this thread if he wish to and on his title page for this website he stated the following
Quote:
I have been receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ for 25 years now. I have received over 2000 of these revelations.

So what would stop his god from giving him such orders? Given what people in such places as Jonetown had done in the name of god why do you think that he could not end up doing the same?
Glennn

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 01:42 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
But you are responsible because God gave you the ability to stop it.

You are asking others to worship an alleged being who has deemed it just and righteous to throw innocent children into an alleged lake of fire for no crime at all. When we point out to you that such a being is obviously unworthy of worship, you hold up the children whom your god doesn't care about and call us children-haters because we will not fake a love for this alleged god of yours in order to save innocent children. Not only that, but you want us to teach children to also love this child burner.

How have you come to love, honor, and worship a being who punishes innocent children for no crime at all?
Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 01:51 pm
@mark noble,
You poor misguided soul. That is just one piece there is so much more.
0 Replies