Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:12 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
How could any sane person consider such a creature worth any regards of any kind?

Years and years of festering fear has caused him to see evil as good. That's my guess anyway.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:13 pm
@BillRM,
So do you hate the kids also?? What are you doing for the children? Or are you going to just keep the kids stupid so they can follow you into the lake of fire?
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:15 pm
@Glennn,
you talk out of both sides of your mouth.. One time you lie and say you don't hate God. Then you turn around and say you hate God. Why would anyone listen to you.
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:15 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Yes your a bad guy. Because you could do something to help the kids.

But I'm not responsible for what you say is going to happen to innocent children. Your god is the one responsible for that. Why do you not question your god's actions toward innocent children. This is a classic case of someone (you) barking up the wrong tree.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:16 pm
@Glennn,
lol Your an idiot. God is good. Your the idiot that sees good as evil.. Well you guessed wrong again.
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:17 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Then you turn around and say you hate God.

No. I said I hate your depiction of God. I hate the child-burner you believe in.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:20 pm
@Glennn,
But you are responsible because God gave you the ability to stop it. And children are not important enough to you to try. Your actions are evil. If you seen a child hanging by their neck in a tree would you help that child??? Or blame God. You would probably do just that let them hang and blame God..
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:20 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Your the idiot that sees good as evil.. Well you guessed wrong again.

No. It is you who have guessed wrong. That which is defined as good does not engage in the eternal torture of children who are guilty of no crime. You call such a being good. I call it evil.
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:22 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
If you seen a child hanging by their neck in a tree would you help that child??? Or blame God.

Well, if God was the one who hung them in the tree, I would blame God. Who would you blame?
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:22 pm
@Glennn,
You hate the one true living God. Look don't lie to me, I understand you now but your words. If a child was dying and your prayer would save him would you pray?

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

BillRM

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:24 pm
@Squeakybro,
As this monster is not real and exist only in the sick minds of people like your the kids are only at risk of being convicted that such a monster is indeed the lord of all creation..
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:24 pm
@Glennn,
I told you that you hate God. and you try to lie your way out of it. Then you lie your way back into it. Then you say something stupid.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:26 pm
@Glennn,
That is what I mean. You hate God. Personally I wouldn't blame anyone. I would just run over help the kid and figure it was an accident.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:27 pm
@BillRM,
Anther God hater. Another kid hater.
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:30 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You hate the one true living God. Look don't lie to me, I understand you now but your words. If a child was dying and your prayer would save him would you pray?

If the one true living God is condemning innocent children to eternal torture for no crime at all, then I imagine I would feel hateful toward such a being. But thank god that such a being doesn't exist.

As far as your praying for a dying child question goes, what does that have to do with your god's propensity for throwing innocent children into a lake of fire for no crime at all?
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:39 pm
@Glennn,
The sad thing is by not teaching your family the truth you are condemning them to the same outcome. you must not love your family either.
We cant do nothing about changing God. But we can do something about helping our families and kids. We can read the bible to find out if it is all true. I done that and I have proven every part of the new testament. So I know its true. Because I love my family and I will do everything I can to help them find the truth in life.
You apparently don't love your family.
BillRM

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:49 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Anther God hater. Another kid hater.

Of course anyone would should hate a monster that would harm innocent children and my question was you raised inside of a family where you was abused by the very adults that should have love and protect you?

Is that why you can ID so strongly with such a god in the first place?
neologist

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 01:15 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
ROFLOL Where is the lie?
Well, you have many to your discredit.
One of your worst is the hell doctrine.
Besides the logical inconsistency of any finite sin meriting infinite punishment - an assertion deserving of immediate scrutiny, here are four references you have so far failed to properly consider:
Speaking of Jesus.
Quote:
For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet. 26 And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing. (1 Corinthians 15: 25,26)
If death is brought to nothing, who would suffer?
More information on the future of death:
Quote:
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. (Revelation 20:14)
Once again, the end of death means the end of suffering.
Additionally:
Quote:
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. (Revelation 21: 3,4)
At the very least, these verses should lead you to search for the symbolic meanings written into other passages you are eager to post.

Of course, if you were not so supercilious as to dismiss the words of Solomon you would know the soul is mortal
Quote:
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun. (Ecclesiastes 9: 5,6)

I could post more if you so desire. But I long ago discovered that overlong lists detract from the points being made.
Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 03:42 am
@BillRM,
If you want to hate God that is your right. But don't like to us by using children as an excuse. If you didn't hate kids also you would be doing something to help them. You could be helping kids by teaching them how to stay out of the fire. But your not. You could be praying for them, but your not. You could be leading them to forgiveness but your not. Children don't mean anything to you. Other than a phony excuse to hate God.
Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 03:46 am
@neologist,
you are blindly grasping at straws. Context, context, context
That is all for the new Jerusalem. After judgment day.

The Bride Of Christ
Matt 22:1-14

1 And Jesus answered and spoke to them again by parables and said:
2 "The kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who arranged a marriage for his son,
3 "and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come.
4 "Again, he sent out other servants, saying, 'Tell those who are invited, "See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready. Come to the wedding."'
5 "But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his own farm, another to his business.
6 "And the rest seized his servants, treated them spitefully, and killed them.
7 "But when the king heard about it, he was furious. And he sent out his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
8 "Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy.
9 'Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.'
10 "So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests.
11 "But when the king came in to see the guests, he saw a man there who did not have on a wedding garment.
12 "So he said to him, 'Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?' And he was speechless.
13 "Then the king said to the servants, 'Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'
14 "For many are called, but few are chosen."
(NKJ)

John 3:28-29
28 "You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, 'I am not the Christ,' but, 'I have been sent before Him.'
29 "He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom's voice. Therefore this joy of mine is fulfilled.
(NKJ)

Rev 19:6-9
6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!
7 "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready."
8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
9 Then he said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!'" And he said to me, "These are the true sayings of God."
(NKJ)

Rev 21:2-14
2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.
4 "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
5 Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."
6 And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.
7 "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
8 "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife."
10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.
12 Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13 three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.
14 Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
(NKJ)

Rev 21:15-25
15 And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall.
16 The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal.
17 Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel.
18 The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass.
19 The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald,
20 the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.
21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.
22 But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
23 The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light.
24 And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.
25 Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there).
(NKJ)

Rev 21:26-27
26 And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it.
27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
(NKJ)
XXX The bride of Christ was ready. And the Jews were the guests. But the Jews were not willing. So God had to train new guests, the Gentiles. But if the Jews would have came to the wedding that would have been the end of the world. But they refused, so God had to train the Gentiles to be the guests.