Tue 24 May, 2016 04:12 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

dang, me too

You, I don't think will recover.
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:13 pm
@Setanta,
My oh my what a memory for insults you have. I've no doubt you responded in kind but I really can't remember the particulars.
Debra Law

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:14 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

He's been marginalized as crazy for most of his career for speaking truth to power. That's the primary reason Hillary allowed him to run on the D ticket. She thought he'd be a cute sideshow on the procession to her coronation....

Based on the facts and circumstances, I agree. It appears beyond doubt that the party establishment promised Hillary the next presidency when her bid against Obama failed. She was and is the party's designated heir-apparent, and the fact that no other established party member entered the race to compete against her for the nomination, among other things, speaks volumes.
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:15 pm
@Debra Law,
Absolutely.

Perhaps the good that will come from this is a realization in many "party faithfuls" that they have placed their faith in a sham.
Lash

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:16 pm
@Debra Law,
This is my understanding too.
0 Replies

maporsche

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:17 pm
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:
and the fact that no other established party member entered the race to compete against her for the nomination...speaks volumes.

It absolutely does. Maybe not in the way you're suggesting/insinuating though.
snood

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:19 pm
@maporsche,
Certainly not the way she's insinuating...
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:22 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
In fact, you just assume that everyone is as nasty as you are. As with all slimy little creeps, i ignored you, which is what i will do now.
Debra Law

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:23 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Absolutely.

Perhaps the good that will come from this is a realization in many "party faithfuls" that they have placed their faith in a sham.

I agree. I equate that realization to the moment the curtain is pulled back and it is discovered that the Great Oz (meaning, democracy) doesn't exist. Just a hidden man pulling strings and levers to create the illusion.
snood

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:25 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

snood wrote:

dang, me too

You, I don't think will recover.

LOL but you underestimate me
Builder

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:27 pm
@Debra Law,
Quote:
She was and is the party's designated heir-apparent, and the fact that no other established party member entered the race to compete against her for the nomination, among other things, speaks volumes.

Yes, but all the faithful here keep claiming that she's winning everything. If it didn't add up to such a serious outcome, it would be humorous.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:27 pm
@snood,
I think I always have.
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:29 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

In fact, you just assume that everyone is as nasty as you are. As with all slimy little creeps, i ignored you, which is what i will do now.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:32 pm
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

I agree. I equate that realization to the moment the curtain is pulled back and it is discovered that the Great Oz (meaning, democracy) doesn't exist. Just a hidden man pulling strings and levers to create the illusion.

I'm not sure that I would go so far as to say that democracy doesn't exist in this country. There have been a few unexpected results perpetrated by the mob to suggest otherwise, but both parties are definitely corrupt and by virtue of the fact that Clinton is going to be the nominee, I would say that at this point in time, the Democrats are more corrupt than the Republicans.

The latter certainly didn't want Trump to be the nominee, but, for better or worse, here he is.
snood

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:35 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I think I always have.

I suspect we'd probably both find not exactly what we thought of the other, if it ever actually became possible to know.But if you choose to continue to underestimate my intelligence or abilities or character, it's not my loss.
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:43 pm
@snood,
With reciprocity.
snood

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:52 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I don't think I've underestimated you
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:56 pm
@snood,
Thank you. But the reciprocity has to do with caring about what we think of each other.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Tue 24 May, 2016 04:59 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Debra Law wrote:

I'm not sure that I would go so far as to say that democracy doesn't exist in this country. There have been a few unexpected results perpetrated by the mob to suggest otherwise, but both parties are definitely corrupt and by virtue of the fact that Clinton is going to be the nominee, I would say that at this point in time, the Democrats are more corrupt than the Republicans.

The latter certainly didn't want Trump to be the nominee, but, for better or worse, here he is.

Some days I'm more cynical than other days. I am inclined most of the time to see silver linings in what appear to be storm clouds. Other times, however, there is a sadness when I think our destiny is already predetermined by the powers-that-be and there's nothing we can do about it. And, by reference to the "powers-that-be", I'm referring to the humans in power, not anything in the spiritual realm.

0 Replies

Lash

Tue 24 May, 2016 05:46 pm
Hillary scandal #787739.87

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/24/politics/terry-mcauliffe-hillary-clinton-2016/index.html

Money. Again. Of course. Crook.