I'll Never Vote for Hillary Clinton

camlok

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 10:51 am
@oralloy,
Again, more oralloy uninformed opinion, more oralloy lies, more oralloy denial, no sources, nothing to support the wackiness.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 10:51 am
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
Probably do you more harm than good, but, I agree completely.

Why do you want us to stop defending ourselves from the bad guys?
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 10:53 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
I did expect a much greater degree of anger. Actually, the most conservative posters here, who I know are sincerely angered or surprised by my opinion about American military interventionism, have been admirably restrained in their disagreement.

Well, you are certainly factually wrong about our military actions. But I'm always game for a civilized discussion of facts. That's a2k at its best.
oralloy

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 10:55 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
The fear you must live in and with, daily.

Fear? My country does a good job of protecting me from the bad guys. I have little to fear.

maporsche wrote:
I hope you have a lot of support in your personal life oralloy.

Support in my personal life?

I have a lot of support when it comes to defense against the bad guys. My country's military even has thousands of thermonuclear warheads aimed at the bad guys.

What does my personal life have to do with defending against the bad guys?
camlok

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 10:57 am
@maporsche,
Quote:
I never said she shouldn't be. She can do whatever she wants.

You're not being honest. You used an attack to throw her off, just as you are doing here, below.

Quote:
I just group her in with your lunacy now though. Engaging in conversations with her is a lot like engaging in them with you...not very rewarding and always a struggle.

Of course it's a struggle for you. I don't deny that the information describing the evil the US engages in, has long engaged in is all fun and games. We know it's hard to address - it ain't fun.

But to suggest it is lunacy is itself lunacy. You seek to dismiss it by dismissing the messenger. When you know, and have admitted that it has truth to it.

That is, you must admit, a favorite US tactic, obviously well learned by the citizenry.
0 Replies

camlok

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 11:01 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
But our defense against the bad guys is nothing to be ashamed of.

Quote:
Cumings said about 100,000 South Koreans were killed in political violence between 1945 and 1950 and perhaps as many as 200,000 more were killed during the early months of the war. This compares to about 200,000 civilians put to death in Spain in Franco’s political massacres. In all, Korea suffered 3 million civilian dead during the 1950-53 war, more killed than the 2.7 million Japan suffered during all of World War II.

One of the worst atrocities was perpetrated by the South Korean police at the small city of Tae Jun. They executed 7,000 political prisoners while Central Intelligence Agency and U.S. military officials looked on, Cumings said.

To compound the crime, the Pentagon blamed the atrocity on the Communists, Cumings said. “The Joint Chiefs of Staff classified the photographs of it because they make it clear who’s doing it, and they don’t let the photographs out until 1999 when a Korean finally got them declassified.”

To top that off, the historian says, “the Pentagon did a video movie called ‘Crime of Korea’ where you see shots of pits that go on for like a football field, pit after pit of dead people, and (actor) Humphrey Bogart in a voice-over says, ‘someday the Communists will pay for this, someday we’ll get the full totals and believe me we’ll get the exact, accurate totals of the people murdered here and we will make these war criminals pay.’

Now this is a complete reversal of black and white, done as a matter of policy.” Cumings adds that these events represent “a very deep American responsibility for the regime that we promoted, really more than any other in East Asia (and that) was our creation in the late Forties.” Other atrocities, such as the one at No Gun village, Cumings terms “an American massacre of women and children,” which he lays at the feet of the U.S. military.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-korean-war-the-unknown-war-the-coverup-of-us-war-crimes/23742

camlok

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 11:03 am
@oralloy,
Your personal life must be hell considering the delusional world you obviously inhabit, oralloy.
Lash

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 11:28 am
@maporsche,
You may have a point about volume.
Lash

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 11:30 am
@oralloy,
Why do they attack us? Please think about the answer.
oralloy

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 11:34 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Your personal life must be hell considering the delusional world you obviously inhabit, oralloy.

No delusions on my end. And I'm generally happy.

I wouldn't mind more cash in my bank account to buy more widgets with, but I'm hardly suffering in poverty.

Other than wishing for a bit more cash, I can't say that I am wanting anything more out of life than I already have.
oralloy

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 11:36 am
@camlok,
You're quoting those globalreaserch.ca retards again? LOL!

The successful nurturing of South Korea into a flourishing democracy is among America's proudest achievements.
oralloy

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 11:37 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Why do they attack us? Please think about the answer.

Because they are evil.

Because they are delusional nutbars.
Lash

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 11:39 am
@oralloy,
Oh dude.
oralloy

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 11:41 am
@Lash,
It was the correct answer.
0 Replies

camlok

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 12:01 pm
@oralloy,
Actually, I quoted the Chair of the Department of History at the Univ of Chicago.

What sources fuel your obvious delusions? Wait, I already know. The US propaganda system. How effective is it? Look at you, baldimo, McG, CI, georgeob1, finn, max, farmerman, ... .

And the voices in your head.

Do you agree with me, oralloy? Yes I do, oralloy,
we are right. How do we know? Because we agree with each other.

In that short exchange with Lash, you pranced out your delusions once more.
0 Replies

Lash

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 07:04 pm
@oralloy,
I agree with you.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 04:41 am
This meme / article / accusation is blistering social media.

Many newly-former Clintonites are expressing rage.

Did the Clintons effectively double-down on American slavery?

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2017/06/the-clintons-had-slaves

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-prison-labor-african-americans-arkansas-622209%3Famp%3D1
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 23 Jul, 2017 06:13 pm
Black millennials let Hillary swing in the wind.

About time!

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/article162406578.html

maporsche

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 04:00 am
@Lash,
Nice lynching reference.

Still can't let the Clintons go can you. They're so in your head, it's unhealthy.
izzythepush

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 04:46 am
@maporsche,
If Trump leads us into a nuclear Armageddon his supporters will be going on about how Mrs Clinton would have lead us into another even worse doomsday.

They can't deal with the complete pig's ear Fart has made of the presidency so they imagine something worse and attribute said fevered imaginings to Mrs Clinton.
0 Replies