I'll Never Vote for Hillary Clinton

ossobuco

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 08:30 pm
@ossobuco,
Also, I have never thought of Lash as false and I regret that other people do.

Depicting her as a liar and poser is just wrong.

We disagree, but she is no snake.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 09:25 pm
Lash has grown. I don't doubt her sincerity.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 10:32 pm
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:
But giving George W. Bush and his fellow brigands the authority to invade a country that posed no threat, in full violation of international law, was the sort of enormous, mind-boggling mistake that automatically disqualified her (and every on of her colleagues who voted along with her) from ever holding higher office.

Of course, I won't be voting for any of the pack of nincompoops and scoundrels from the GOP. It would be a calamity if any of them won the presidency. But I cannot, in good conscience, support someone who was an accomplice to a war crime in the past and who could very well be the perpetrator of one in the future.

The Iraq war seriously bothers you that much? We go to war all the time. What's the big deal?

Of course, as a human being you certainly have the right to be bothered by anything that you choose to object to. But I really don't get why the Iraq war bothers people so much.
Miss L Toad

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 11:27 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
We go to war all the time. What's the big deal?

It doesn't matter which side of politics you choose, you can always rely upon the USA.

0 Replies

Lash

Sat 16 Jan, 2016 12:04 am
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clintons-lead-is-evaporating-and-anxious-democrats-see-2008-all-over-again/2016/01/15/ebd8db3c-bacc-11e5-99f3-184bc379b12d_story.html?tid=ss_tw

Looks like s lot of people feel the same way. Hillary is cratering again.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Sat 16 Jan, 2016 01:33 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
The Iraq war seriously bothers you that much? We go to war all the time. What's the big deal?

The Amanda Knox case seriously bothers you that much? People get murdered all the time. What's the big deal?
oralloy

Sat 16 Jan, 2016 04:35 am
@joefromchicago,
It was a combination of "knowing that someone was innocent while they were still in prison" and "the sadistic thugs on the internet who liked to cruelly mock the victims".

It is likely that that the internet thugs actually helped Amanda and Raffaele. By shocking the conscience of a large body of people, they helped to keep the matter in the public eye, generating pressure on Italy to end their atrocity.
joefromchicago

Sat 16 Jan, 2016 10:40 am
@oralloy,
You'd agree, then, that not all murders are the same. So it shouldn't be difficult for you to understand that not all wars are the same.
0 Replies

Miller

Sat 16 Jan, 2016 01:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
quote="edgarblythe"
I never said Bernie was the perfect human.

Is his underwear clean, or do the dogs go wild, when he walks by?
edgarblythe

Sat 16 Jan, 2016 01:34 pm
@Miller,
Somebody forget to shut the kennel door?
0 Replies

Miller

Sat 16 Jan, 2016 01:37 pm
@edgarblythe,
[quote="edgarblythe"
I never said Bernie was the perfect human.

Is his underwear clean, or do the dogs go wild, when he walks by? Drunk

0 Replies

Miller

Sat 16 Jan, 2016 01:42 pm
@joefromchicago,
Since you're from Canada and not really Chicago, why should we, the US taxpayers and citizens be concerned with what you think about a US election.

joefromchicago

Sat 16 Jan, 2016 02:14 pm
@Miller,
Ah, Miller, up you consistently crack me Laughing
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 16 Jan, 2016 02:49 pm
@Miller,
Quote:
Since you're from Canada and not really Chicago, why should we, the US taxpayers and citizens be concerned with what you think about a US election.

Maybe the same reason that so many people are supporting Ted Cruz?
0 Replies

Ragman

Sat 16 Jan, 2016 03:05 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
But I really don't get why the Iraq war bothers people so much.

...Because as a major power USA blundered into who and how 'we' backed their scummy leader and then slaughtered him while bungling even worse while trying to do a regime change. as truly bad as he was, he kept the lid on the factions.

... and since that time..it is the center of a growing ME powder keg that has the potential to be a trigger toward WW III.

Oh, BTW, they're (IRAQ) cranking out oil like gangbusters. At the same time, Russia builds up its military and is in an expansionist mode.

Need I say more?
"The plot sickens!"
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 01:42 pm
The fact that we live in a world that allows a sexual predator to run for president is why I will never show any respect to this species.
McGentrix

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 01:44 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

The fact that we live in a world that allows a sexual predator to run for president is why I will never show any respect to this species.

Bill Clinton is no longer able to run.
0 Replies

Foofie

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 02:27 pm
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

There are many foreigners on the forum that have opinions about the U.S. And, we needn't point out how many non U.S. citizens have opinions about the Middle East. In other words, not minding one's own business might just be part of the human condition for many.

This might be what MLK meant in a speech when he pointed out that white people tend to like being the drum majorette, if my memory serves me correct.
0 Replies

panzade

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 05:27 pm
Quote:

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/imagecache/Node_Page/images/1311763499070.jpg
ossobuco

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 06:09 pm
@panzade,
What is that about?
Sounds the same as Olivier5 being taken for the Canadian (not), Tes yeux noirs.
**** ups all around.