I'll Never Vote for Hillary Clinton

Blickers

Thu 25 Feb, 2016 05:53 pm
@Debra Law,
Quote Debra Law:
Quote:

They are all wolves. The only difference between Hillary and the others is that Hillary's wolf wears sheep's clothing.

Some wolf. I expect that she will govern much like her husband, under whom 16 Million Full Time jobs were produced. And also much like the current president, who faced a job loss of 6 Million Full Time jobs the year before he took office and turned it around to job GAIN of 5 Million Full Time jobs for the last two years. More people working more Full Time jobs, paying more taxes to enable more social programs to continue-that's not enough? Fine.

Write in Bernie Sanders' name if Hillary wins the nomination, and if others follow suit you can all sit home, watch the Republicans capture the White House, and over the course of the next four years, they can demolish The New Deal and The New Frontier. By all means, tell yourself that this is a good thing.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 25 Feb, 2016 06:18 pm
@Debra Law,
But you will be comfortable for us being wrecked in the meantime? (I do get it that the people refusing to vote for her are from states where one vote will not matter, except to those who read data.)

Many of us posters are older, and consequences may devolve over time that we won't be around to dwell in.

I'd rather let Hillary in and keep working re getting people to vote across the land in elections to come.

Are you folks hoping for a revolution? I get it if you are, but I am not.
Be careful what you ask for.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 25 Feb, 2016 08:45 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Clinton is one of the most liberal politicians in the country RIGHT NOW.

This is not even close to true. Clinton is slightly right of center in the democratic party. She is pro-war and remains hawkish. She is moderate at best on civil rights issues. She is moderate on healthcare and only recently pro-LGBT rights.

I could list hundreds of politicians that are far more liberal than Clinton.

Elizabeth Warren would be at the top of the list... she is someone who deserves to be president-- in fact in my dream scenario she will be part of a Sanders/Warren ticket.

RABEL222

Thu 25 Feb, 2016 09:43 pm
@joefromchicago,
But you are willing to believe that Bernie can change water into wine? And that Hillary is a liar because she dosent promise you the moon?
maporsche

Thu 25 Feb, 2016 09:47 pm
@maxdancona,
Right of center (which I don't believe is accurate) WITHIN the Democratic Party makes her one of the most liberal politicians in the country. That puts her more liberal than 75-80% of politicians.
0 Replies

maporsche

Thu 25 Feb, 2016 09:48 pm
@maxdancona,
Sanders/Warren will lost 47 states in the general election.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Thu 25 Feb, 2016 09:50 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Sounds like what the German people said about Hitler before he became head of the German government. Wait until he establishes the concentration camps before you condemn him.
RABEL222

Thu 25 Feb, 2016 09:58 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Sounds like what the German people said about Hitler before he became head of the German government. Wait until he establishes the concentration camps before you condemn him.

Dident make it clear I was talking about Trump or any of the present republicans running for president. Sure as hell someone would try to say I was talking about Hillary.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Thu 25 Feb, 2016 11:04 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

But you are willing to believe that Bernie can change water into wine? And that Hillary is a liar because she dosent promise you the moon?

What gave you those ideas?
joefromchicago

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 09:35 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

My mistake. I may have misunderstood your post.

Yes, you did. It was a joke.
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 09:38 pm
Anyone is better then Donald Trump!
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 03:17 pm
@joefromchicago,
Listen to the Bernieites. I have been and according to them he has the power.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 02:42 pm
How the INCREMENTS fared today

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz has joined Republicans to destroy Elizabeth Warren's agency that protects consumers from Wall Street fraud. It should be no surprise that Schultz receives millions in campaign donations from Wall Street banks.
cicerone imposter

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 03:38 pm
@edgarblythe,
This information needs to be made more public.
McGentrix

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 05:45 pm
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 05:46 pm
cicerone imposter

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 05:53 pm
@McGentrix,
Here, I'll do you one better. http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/byruling/false/
0 Replies

revelette2

Wed 2 Mar, 2016 07:46 am
@cicerone imposter,
Perhaps that vote will force the DNC to fire her, I have long thought she shouldn't be the head, this just confirms it.
0 Replies

Real Music

Wed 2 Mar, 2016 10:54 am
@edgarblythe,
If DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schulz has joined Republicans to destroy Elizabeth Warren's agency that protects consumers from Wall Street fraud, she should resign as the DNC chairwoman. This should also be publicized more to expose her into shame and disgrace. I do need to research this further for my own verification.
0 Replies

Blickers

Wed 2 Mar, 2016 11:27 am
@edgarblythe,
Doesn't destroy the agency, but it does put off for two years the implementation of some things, apparently. Hard to read. Here it is:
https://www.congress.gov/114/bills/hr4018/BILLS-114hr4018ih.pdf

And here is a story about it from a website called US Uncut, which , judging by the ads on the website, is aimed at people who like to get hysterical about things:
http://usuncut.com/news/debbie-wasserman-schultz-just-declared-war-on-elizabeth-warren/
0 Replies