I'll Never Vote for Hillary Clinton

snood

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 09:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Susan Sarandon! My buddy and I saw her in Havana at one the most popular restaurants there, La Guarida. My buddy started talking to her, but she turned around and walked out.

I have a long, long standing lecherous crush on her.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 09:50 pm
@snood,
Given Ms. Huertas' overall credentials/history, the lack of respect shown her on the video was upsetting.

Fine that she wasn't found appropriate to be a translator (why the hell didn't the caucus organizers realize they'd need a translator?), but the hissing and yelling and general disrespect <shakes head> .

I also wonder about the non-participating observers. It doesn't make any sense to me why they weren't all booted out much earlier.
0 Replies

Lash

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 09:55 pm
@snood,
Your inability - or refusal - to put yourself in the place of people being cheated is boggling.

Not everybody speaks Spanish. She's fronted as a viscerally biased person the day before. Only a fool would trust her to translate honestly.

Bernie supporters just wanted fairness. It's not a lot to ask.
snood

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 10:01 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Your inability - or refusal - to put yourself in the place of people being cheated is boggling.

Not everybody speaks Spanish. She's fronted as a viscerally biased person the day before. Only a fool would trust her to translate honestly.

Bernie supporters just wanted fairness. It's not a lot to ask.

The only boggling thing is the level of mania in the Bernie-or-bust people. Full stop.
Lash

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 10:17 pm
@snood,
Ain't even near full stop proportions.

Full stop is preferring to make a president out of a POS like HRC instead of voting for an honest man who values all people equally, and wants to break up the billionaire party.

I'm on the full stop mission. I'll let you know when to drop the curtain on bullshit.

Not quite yet, Hillary enabler.
snood

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 10:31 pm
@Lash,
"Hillary-enabler"?
You're so far gone you didn't even notice passing the last common sense road sign telling you "beyond this point lies only mindless and destructive divisiveness". You're so far gone in your self-righteous endless rant that you have to divide everyone into "friendlies" and "enemies" - even the people who would vote for Bernie first, just because they will go on to support the nominee whether Bernie or not.

I hope there's some kind of payoff emotionally for you to keep this ridiculous crap up - posting GOP regurgitated Clinton smears, accusing good people with earnest convictions of being somehow flawed simply because they don't see the priorities the same as you. I hope it serves you in some way that doesn't quite meet the eye. Maybe you really feel like you're serving some higher purpose in keeping this feces aloft.

I'd tell you you really need to get a grip, but I fear you may have really lost the ability to grasp what the hell you're supposed to be gripping.
DrewDad

Tue 23 Feb, 2016 07:34 am
@Lash,
Yes, it was hyperbole. Except that you seem to think she needs to stop campaigning temporarily in order to deal with a procedural issue at one caucusing location.

I wouldn't expect Sanders to do it, and I don't expect Clinton to do it.

Personally, I'm over believing that integrity requires someone needs to be 100% congruent in their speech and behavior. Congruent on major issues? Yes. Micromanaging and overly critical? No.

The right thing to do is to let the local party sort things out.
DrewDad

Tue 23 Feb, 2016 07:55 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

in the place of people being cheated

Kinda taking your conclusion as one of your givens, aren't you?

DrewDad

Tue 23 Feb, 2016 07:57 am
@DrewDad,
Has anyone asked Sanders what he'd like people to do if he doesn't get the nomination?
snood

Tue 23 Feb, 2016 08:36 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

Has anyone asked Sanders what he'd like people to do if he doesn't get the nomination?

I think I've heard him volunteer without being asked that he will support Hillary if she beats him, and that he wants people to come together behind the eventual nominee. I'll try to find a reference.
0 Replies

snood

Tue 23 Feb, 2016 11:13 am
You just joined today. Perhaps if you read back in the thread a bit it would help your confusion.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Tue 23 Feb, 2016 03:57 pm
@DrewDad,
At this point what might anyone expect him to say beyond, "It's not a relevant question because I'm going to win" or "I will support the nominee of the Democrat party."

Even if he hates Clinton and thinks she would be the worst president we could ever be inflicted with, he's a politician and he won't say such a thing, but he doesn't have in order to guide his supporters to staying home on Election night.
0 Replies

Lash

Tue 23 Feb, 2016 06:46 pm
@DrewDad,
You've made a big assumption. I never said anything about stopping campaigning.

She needs to act the way she tells others to act. She needs to ******* do what she bellows about others doing.

Or be branded a lying hypocrite, which of course, she is.
0 Replies

Lash

Tue 23 Feb, 2016 06:49 pm
@snood,
Snood, describing himself but talking to me said
Quote:
accusing good people with earnest convictions of being somehow flawed simply because they don't see the priorities the same as you

You did it first and most. Since you left the door wide open, I did it too.

See how that happens?
snood

Tue 23 Feb, 2016 08:30 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Snood, describing himself but talking to me said
Quote:
accusing good people with earnest convictions of being somehow flawed simply because they don't see the priorities the same as you

You did it first and most. Since you left the door wide open, I did it too.

See how that happens?

All you hear or read is what gets through the paranoid filter. So from that uncharacteristicly long post of mine, all you got was the bit you could use for a puerile jab. When I refer to the manic Bernie or bust people, it should only hurt if the shoe fits. You're not alone in your ill advised Bernie or nothing stance, but you are wrong individually and you are wrong collectively. And as long as you are wrong I'll be pointing it out.

Debra Law

Wed 24 Feb, 2016 12:41 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Quote:
If Superdelegates Steal This Election From Bernie Sanders

You forgot to include "...or if Hillary clearly beats him outright..." Just an oversight on your part, I'm sure. Happy to correct that for you.

You quoted the title of the HuffPost Blog, and I provided the link. The blogger said, if superdelegates steal this election from Bernie Sanders, he would write in his name on the ballot.

I think writing his name on the ballot is a good idea. If Bernie Sanders' name does not appear on the ballot, I can write in his name and cast my vote for him. So can other voters.

I don't have to follow anyone else's criteria. "If Hillary clearly beats him outright," you can vote for Hillary if you want to. I'm already on the record: I'll never vote for Hillary Clinton.
snood

Wed 24 Feb, 2016 01:38 am
@Debra Law,
I'll never eat shellfish. Different strokes.
0 Replies

Lash

Wed 24 Feb, 2016 05:43 am
@snood,
As long as you criticize people for doing exactly what you're doing, I'll be pointing it out.

I'm sure everyone is applauding.
snood

Wed 24 Feb, 2016 07:53 am
@Lash,
Delusions of grandeur. Anyone who would applaud about a politics pissing contest on A2K needs to get a hobby.
DrewDad

Wed 24 Feb, 2016 07:53 am
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:
I think writing his name on the ballot is a good idea. If Bernie Sanders' name does not appear on the ballot, I can write in his name and cast my vote for him. So can other voters.

I don't have to follow anyone else's criteria. "If Hillary clearly beats him outright," you can vote for Hillary if you want to. I'm already on the record: I'll never vote for Hillary Clinton.

If that happens, you're basically giving half a vote to the Republican nominee.