I'll Never Vote for Hillary Clinton

Lash

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 05:18 am
Wonder when the prosecution begins.

If she'd won, she'd still have the power to blackmail, threaten, and extort.

I had thought she was just selling favors to enrich herself. I didn't imagine she'd been threatening people with IRS audits and such. This makes her threats against Bill's rape victims much more plausible.

http://observer.com/2017/06/bangladesh-investigation-grameen-bank-hillary-clinton/

Ragman

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 06:01 am
@Lash,
Hillary who?

Signed,
a former HRC voter
0 Replies

snood

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 06:15 am
Other Guy been prez for nearly 6 months and these people are still trying to rake Hillary. Pathological.
Lash

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 06:29 am
http://uproxx.com/news/dnc-operatives-lash-out-hillary-clinton-election-2016-blame/

Seems Hillary has insinuated herself back in the public court of opinion, and is not welcome.

BY MANY.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 06:48 am
@snood,
Those who do not learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them. I don't want to see the Democratic Party get hillaried again.
revelette1

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 09:40 am
Considering Hillary won the popular vote by large margins and came within points in each of the swing states; it is not as though being "Hillard" was such a huge mistake.

However, she did lose by however or whatever means, so I for one do want her to go away from the limelight so the subject of 2016 can be dropped and we can move on to other players (so to speak) in the mid-terms and the next presidential election and for goodness sake, the local elections.
maporsche

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 09:52 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Those who do not learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them. I don't want to see the Democratic Party get hillaried again.

Being that there's not a more hated Democratic politician in the USA right now, I'm certain it won't happen again.
camlok

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 09:59 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Those who do not learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them.

Why are you incredibly conceited, incredibly naive folks always so worried about yourselves when you have butchered so many tens of millions of innocents around the world?

You are still butchering people in Syria, Ukraine, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, ... and here you are, whining about yourselves.
Lash

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 10:10 am
More fun with Hillary.

http://observer.com/2017/06/democratic-party-hillary-clinton-trump-resistance/

She's wrecking the Trump resistance by showing up.

(I didn't write this)
0 Replies

snood

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 10:35 am
@maporsche,
You think she's earned the level of hatred she gets?
maporsche

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 10:38 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

No, not all of it. Not even close.

I'm done thinking about her though. She's not going to run for politics again. She has nothing to do with our government right now. I appreciate her service, and I'll be glad when we all can move on.

It may take some of longer than others...aparently, Hillary stole some of their lunch money or something personal.
0 Replies

Lash

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 10:45 am
@camlok,
You have a point. I voted for a man who said he'd stop drone killing and these wars we fuel in the ME. He was cheated out of the nomination by a hated neocon warhawk.

She lost to an embarrassing nutbar.

A guy ran into a cathedral in Paris today, and attacked a policeman with a hammer, shouting, "This is for Syria."

We don't know what it's like to live in a war zone, to watch our children starve. We're relatively untouched by that kind of murder and violence because of our natural border.

Our government is the bad guy in the world and we need to stop it.

I'm trying.

maporsche

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 10:50 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You have a point. I voted for a man who said he'd stop drone killing and these wars we fuel in the ME. He was cheated out of the nomination by a hated neocon warhawk.

She lost to an embarrassing nutbar.

A guy ran into a cathedral in Paris today, and attacked a policeman with a hammer, shouting, "This is for Syria."

We don't know what it's like to live in a war zone, to watch our children starve. We're relatively untouched by that kind of murder and violence because of our natural border.

Our government is the bad guy in the world and we need to stop it.

I'm trying.

Why stop with your mention of voting for Bernie.

You voted for Obama. You voted for Bush. Don't pretend that you haven't voted for people who have bombed people around the world. Your vote for Bush, who has done more to create the current problem than anyone, was/is particularly disgusting.
maporsche

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 10:52 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I'm trying.

...by posting disparaging comments on a tiny message board about Hillary Clinton form your desk while enjoying your summer break?

Keep up the hard work Lash. The world needs you.
maxdancona

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 11:03 am
@revelette1,
Come on Revelette! Hillary was running against Donald Trump, a reality TV star with lots of baggage. She lost to Donald Trump.

With a half-way decent candidate on the Democratic side, this election wouldn't have even been close.

0 Replies

Lash

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 11:05 am
@maporsche,
I didn't see things then as I see them now--and if you see things as they are, how in the **** can you defend voting for a bloodthirsty warhawk?
maxdancona

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 11:06 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Hillary did more to ensure that Trump got elected than anyone else. I think that it is reasonable to be upset about that.

Part of my anger is the way the Clinton wing of the party manipulated the system from the very beginning. I am not just talking about her battle with Sanders, but the Clintons elbowed out other decent possible candidates who were persuaded not to get in the race since Hillary deserved to be elected.

Given the past two months, I think my anger toward the Clinton wing is justified.

0 Replies

Lash

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 11:07 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Lash wrote:

I'm trying.

...by posting disparaging comments on a tiny message board about Hillary Clinton form your desk while enjoying your summer break?

Keep up the hard work Lash. The world needs you.

By working hard and donating money to get a decent human being elected.

The Hillary show is my entertainment. Enjoying it? It seems to be catching fire! 🙋🏻
0 Replies

maporsche

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 11:25 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I didn't see things then as I see them now

How convenient....
maporsche

Tue 6 Jun, 2017 11:30 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

how in the **** can you defend voting for a bloodthirsty warhawk?

Over Trump? That's an easy defense. A no-brainer.

Over Sanders? I think Clinton had a better chance of winning than he did. He also didn't sell anything on how he'd actually govern if given the chance. He said a ton (and I mean a ton) of things that had zero chance of happening. What I wanted to hear were actual, likely to happen, policy stances. And international conflicts were no where near the top of my voting scorecard. I also don't agree that she's a bloodthirsty warhawk. I know that you can't possibly understand how someone may disagree with your evil characterization, but alas, I do.