Hundreds of Armed Right-Wing Militia Members Take Over Federal Building

bobsal u1553115

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 02:23 pm
@layman,
I think layman has been taken over by Hawkeye.

I think cops should be in possession of all firearms when they interact with lawmen. Its how the **** they do it in Arizona, dummy, an open carry state and have done it that way for DECADES. Not too many cops or citizens get shot by each other in interactions between armed citizens and cops in Arizona. How communist is Arizona, chucklehead?

layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 02:30 pm
According to the eyewitness, Ryan Payne was fired on at the first checkpoint when he put both his hands out the window then his head, to talk to the feds Is that true? I don't know.

According to her, when they left to avoid being fired upon, their vehicle was shot at. She said lasers (from sniper's rifles) were all over the vehicle. Is that true? I don't know, but if so, it clearly illegal to the point of being unconstitutional and a clear violation of the "civil rights" some pretend to care about.

Even if it's not "true," I believe she thinks it is true. Chances are Finny thought the same thing, which would only reinforce his previously announced belief that the feds intended to kill them. According to her, he told them he was going to report to the sheriff, who they trusted.

So now Finny runs into a second ambush point where, according to this witness, snipers were pre-positioned in trees. Finny gets out, hands up. They approach him, unnecessarily, from front and rear, with guns drawn, further feeding his conviction that they planned to gun him down in cold blood. They knew he expected this, and, rather than try to diminish his fears, they deliberately intensified them.

They then shoot him in the back. And the commies here become cheerleaders for the cops. Typical, sho nuff.
0 Replies

Blickers

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 03:06 pm
@layman,
Quote layman about Victoria Sharp:
Quote:
I figured you would immediately call her a liar, eh? Where were his hands, if not in the air? In his pocket, as they claim. No. They were in thin air.

Quote Blickers:
Quote:
Are you saying his hands were not down to the middle of his body before he got shot? Well, are you?

Quote layman:
Quote:
It's clear that I'm not, and haven't said that. I said his hands were NOT in his pocket getting out his gun, as you (and many others) have claimed. They were in "thin air." Now answer the question(s), eh?

So in other words, unless his hands were actually making contact with the inside of his pocket, his hands were "in the air", right? Sorry, but when you put your hands "in the air" when a gun is held on you, they are way up away from the body, not a quarter inch, if that, from a pocket containing a 9mm pistol.

PS: Why the hell shouldn't the cops have men positioned around the blockade in case a shootout happens there? This group had just spent three weeks telling the world that they had weapons are going to use them to defend themselves if arrested.

You really are a liar.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 03:11 pm
@Blickers,
layman is a troll. He will keep changing his story as long as you keep arguing with him.
Blickers

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 03:14 pm
@parados,
Yeah, I know, but it's kind of fun to see the idiotic crap he invents trying to make his points.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 03:15 pm
@parados,
Yes! I put him on ignore fairly early, can't stomach such nonsense.
People shouldn't quote him for that reason either, who wants to read that?
layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 03:28 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

layman is a troll. He will keep changing his story as long as you keep arguing with him.

Another standard commie ploy, eh? Totally ignore and refuse to address any rational point that is presented. Instead, attack any person posing reasonable questions. This is the tried and true tactic favored by those cheerleading for commie causes, eh?
layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 03:41 pm
Quote:
Of the thousands of fatal police shootings in 2005 through 2015, 54 police officers were criminally charged as a result, and most of those officers were cleared or acquitted. According to a Washington Post report by Alice Crites and Steven Rich, officers who are convicted or plead guilty tend to get an average of four years of jail time, and sometimes only weeks.

According to Amnesty International, U.S. laws do not meet international human rights standards for use-of-force standards by law enforcement.

Just the way the commies like it, eh?
layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 03:51 pm
@layman,
Quote:
According to Amnesty International, U.S. laws do not meet international human rights standards for use-of-force standards by law enforcement.

Gee, I wonder how they could possibly come to that conclusion, eh?

Quote:
Cops Have Killed Every 8 Hours in 2015, Sending At Least Three People Per Day to Early Graves

Just to put things into perspective, let’s take a look at the rates at which police in other countries kill their citizens.

If we look at the United Kingdom, 1 person was killed by police in 2014 and 0 in 2013. English police reportedly fired guns a total of three times in all of 2013, with zero reported fatalities.

From 2013-2014, German police killed absolutely no one.

China, whose population is 4 and 1/2 times the size of the United States, recorded 12 killings by law enforcement officers in 2014.

Let that sink in. Law enforcement in the US killed 92 times more people than a country with nearly 1.4 billion people.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-killed-8-hours-2015-early-graves-day/#WeGwK16zj1fQxjt3.99

0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 04:12 pm
@CalamityJane,
I also put that crack head on ignore Cool

My ignore list has grown over the years Razz
layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 04:20 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

I also put that crack head on ignore Cool

Heh, more chickenshit commie-ass tactics, eh? Put someone on ignore, then run around publicly calling them a "crack head." Wearin shades, too, just to make sure everyone understands how "cool" you are. Figures, sho nuff.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 07:09 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

parados wrote:

Another standard commie ploy, eh? Totally ignore and refuse to address any rational point that is presented. Instead, attack any person posing reasonable questions. This is the tried and true tactic favored by those cheerleading for commie causes, eh?

They can't refute the video evidence no matter how hard they try.

Announcing that you are ignoring someone is pretty childish behavior. May as well admit that you "just can't keep up and maintain a civil debate so I am taking my ball and going home lalalalalalalalala..."

(Though if Layman hadn't quoted parados, I would have missed his comments because he has been ignored for ages... Cool )
blatham

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 07:53 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Announcing that you are ignoring someone is pretty childish behavior. May as well admit that you "just can't keep up and maintain a civil debate so I am taking my ball and going home lalalalalalalalala..."

In life, we ignore lots of people. The drunk at the bar, the skinhead with a swastika tattoo on his forehead handing out pamphlets, the crazy lady on the corner talking about aliens, the loudmouth on the bus, crap that comes into our email inboxes, lousy movies, the new neighbor who refers to women as skanks, etc etc. There are very good reasons to ignore people.
layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 08:12 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
They can't refute the video evidence no matter how hard they try.

The videos may end up convicting the cops, eh? This is an "enhanced and zoom" version. The commentator here says the reason Finny lowered his hands was because he was shot in the side. He held his side for a minute, then pointed at the guy who shot him. He was then fired on by other cops front and rear. It doesn't look conclusive to me, but it's certainly possible:

As I recall, the FBI acknowledged that Ryan Bundy had been shot. He never even got out of the truck, which the FBI also acknowledged had been fired at. The girl said no one in the truck ever even touched a weapon. Why were they shooting? She said they wouldn't let them surrender, they just kept shooting for 5-10 minutes.

But watch the commies tell us how justified and appropriate this whole ambush is, eh?
McGentrix

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 08:26 pm
@blatham,
No doubt blatham, I have many here on ignore, yet I've not made any great announcement about it.

That was the point, did you miss it when I said "Announcing that you are ignoring someone is pretty childish behavior." That was key and if you missed it, it changes what I said.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 08:28 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
Announcing that you are ignoring someone is pretty childish behavior.

sometimes it is useful. helps people figure out who not to invite to the same party.
0 Replies

layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 08:32 pm
For the record, let me correct something I said. I was under the impression that Finny was first stopped at a "checkpoint." That appears to be wrong. He stopped his truck the first time because a couple cop cars were behind him with their lights blinking. It was just a "traffic stop," not a roadblock or anything.

Finny stopped, voluntarily, but didn't get out of the truck. According the eyewitness he told them he was going to report to the sheriff and he only took off again after they started shooting at them while stopped.
layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 09:01 pm
@layman,
Edited portions of the video were first presented at the initial FBI press conference about the shooting. Of course the whole thing was "narrated," and designed to tell you what you were seeing.

What they don't say seems curious.

They say, for example, that Finny almost ran over a cop. What they don't say is that this cop jumped out in front of the truck--otherwise he wouldn't have been near it.

They say that after a prolonged assault on the truck, 3 "loaded weapons" were found inside. What they don't say is that not a single shot had been fired from any of them.

They say they did "everything they could" to resolve the situation "peacefully." What they don't explain is why they began firing on the snowbound truck without giving the occupants a chance to come out.

They "remove" almost 4 minutes from what they presented, while Finny was stopped the first time, and only pick it up when he starts speeding away. Curiously, this is the very (missing) time the when eyewitness says they were first fired at.
0 Replies

layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 09:34 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I think cops should be in possession of all firearms when they interact with lawmen.

Well, yeah, if I was a cop, and knew another cop had a gun, I would try to take it away from the fool too. They can't be trusted with firearms.
0 Replies

layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 10:25 pm
@layman,

Quote:
Finny stopped, voluntarily, but didn't get out of the truck. According the eyewitness he told them he was going to report to the sheriff and he only took off again after they started shooting at them while stopped.

Other reports (including from the girl in question) suggest that Ryan Payne and Finny had a disagreement during this period. Payne didn't think it was worth trying to make it to the Sheriff's office while taking the chance of getting shot at when they sped away. He eventually got out of the truck and was arrested there. Then Finny took off.

According to the FBI guy, all these cops had shortwave radios and were communicating with each other as events occurred. The cops at the ambush point were presumably aware that there were women in the truck with Finny. After they killed Finny only 3 people remained in the truck they assaulted, two of whom were women, and one (Ryan Bundy) who got shot.
0 Replies