Hundreds of Armed Right-Wing Militia Members Take Over Federal Building

cicerone imposter

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 12:40 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
There is a truism that applies in this kind of situation. Don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see.
0 Replies

layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 12:52 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
With his eyes looking forward toward the first cop, how does he even know the other cop is behind him?

You're full of crap. He only turned around AFTER the shooting started.

Looking at the video again, it does appear that Finicum was shot by the cop coming up from behind.

So, what is it, Blicky? The cop from behind snuck up on him from the rear, and shot him in the back, without even knowing what Finny was doing with his hands, and without Finny ever even knowing he was there? Is that it?
0 Replies

Blickers

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 12:55 pm
@boomerang,
http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah279/LeviStubbs/Bundy%20shirt-jac_zps9jdb8uwg.jpg

That's a lined shirt-jac. I sent the ladies' version of that shirt to my sister for Christmas. Same pattern and color. At $58 from LL Bean it was a little pricey, but it at least included delivery and she loves it.

Little did I know at the time I was giving her the official shirt of America's most famous celebrity soon-to-be inmate.
0 Replies

layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:04 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

Blickers wrote:

You can call it what you want-lying, delusional, whatever. She wasn't telling the truth.

What do you want us to call YOU when you keep misstating what the video shows? Delusional? Crazy? A hypocrite? A commie propagandist?

Maybe it would be simplest to just settle on "filthy liar," eh?
0 Replies

Blickers

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:08 pm
@layman,
Quote layman:
Quote:
So the cop from the rear couldn't see what he was doin in front. Why did he shoot?

Because just before the cop shot, Finnicum turned to the side, and his hands fumbling around the front of his pocketed sweatshirt was plainly visible to the cop approaching from the rear. By that time Finnicum had dropped his hands and moved in front of his body to face the first cop for a couple of seconds, then faced the side and continued to move his hands around his midsection for a couple of second more. Just how long do you expect cops who are trying to take in a criminal who has sworn on video that he will not be taken alive to drop his hands from the surrender position and put his hand around his sweatshirt pocket? By the way, the sweatshirt pocket contained a 9mm pistol.
layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:14 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

By the way, the sweatshirt pocket contained a 9mm pistol.

Yeah, you've said that about 20 times now, but it's clearly irrelevant, as I pointed out a long while back:

Quote:
Some have made a big display of the fact that he REALLY did have a gun in his pocket. Would it make the slightest bit of difference here if he didn't? Would that somehow make the killing "less justifiable?" Of course not. He "could" have had a gun, even if he didn't. No one saw a gun. He didn't pull one. He didn't have a "gun in his belt" that he reached for, as some have claimed.

He could have had no gun, and all the same events would have occurred. It's irrelevant. Why would you pretend it isn't?
Blickers

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:18 pm
@layman,
Quote layman:
Quote:
What do you want us to call YOU when you keep misstating what the video shows? Delusional? Crazy? A hypocrite? A commie propagandist?

No, somebody who is willing to take another look at something and be honest if he made a mistake upon first viewing. Fact is, on the first viewing Finnicum had already dropped his hands and was fumbling around the sweatshirt pocket with the gun for two seconds before he turned. I assumed the cop coming in from the street shot him by that time, and he was already hit by the time Finnicum turned. I was wrong. The cop from the street did not fire, but when Finnicum turned the cop from behind could see that Finnicum was running his hands around his sweatshirt pocket for a long period of time, and shot him.

You, on the other hand make flat out lies such as Finnicum's hands were "in the air" when they were plainly down by his sweatshirt pocket for several seconds when he was shot. And there is no retraction or correction from you, rather just a lame excuse that you can't tell from the picture if there might be an inch of space or not between Finnicum's fingers and the cloth of the sweatshirt pocket, so if there is any space at all, which you can't tell from the picture, Finnicum's hands can be claimed to "in the air".

God, it's so much fun to see trolls like you dance and try to come up with ****.
layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:21 pm
@layman,
If you want to make sure you're absolutely "safe" at all times, then maybe bein a cop aint the job for you, eh?

But, that said, even cops wanna always feel safe. Best way to insure that, of course, is to kill anybody you confront. Dead men don't fight back.
0 Replies

layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:23 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
I was wrong

Like you claim the "lying, delusional" girl, who simply can't be believed about anything was, eh?

Look in the mirror, fool.
Blickers

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:26 pm
@layman,
You want to know why it is relevant that the pocket that Finnicum's hand was fumbling around for four seconds after he dropped his arms from the hands-up position is relevant? Try that it adds weight to the cop's judgment that Finnicum had stopped pretending to surrender and was reaching for something to shoot the cop with. How's that?
layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:34 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
Try that it adds weight to the cop's judgment...

How could it add any weight to anything? How can something I don't know "inform" my judgment?

Let me put it another way: Would you say the cop was wrong, and should never have blasted away, if it had turned out there was no gun on Finny?
0 Replies

Blickers

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:35 pm
@layman,
Quote:
Like you claim the "lying, delusional" girl, who simply can't be believed, was, eh?

Look in the mirror, fool.

My mistake was thinking that Finnicum was already shot by the first cop when he turned to the side, because his hands had dropped from the I Surrender position to going to the sweatshirt pocket for two seconds already. The girl said his hands were still up in the air when he was shot, which is a much bigger mistake. It is of less importance to decide which cop shot Finnicum after he dropped his arms from the hands up position to the going to his picket for something, than it is to decide whether the man's hands were up in the air when the cop shot him. The man's hands had not been in the air for four seconds.
layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:49 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
The girl said his hands were still up in the air when he was shot, which is a much bigger mistake.

Heh, so now your claim is that she's a bigger liar than you are, eh?

Nice try.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:53 pm
@McGentrix,
Now put that photo into context and watch the freaking video. I hate cops but I have no problems with them disarming civilians until at the interaction is over or maybe even require stopped while packing citizens go to the station to reclaim their legal weapons.

Lets make carrying weapons as complicated as staying registered to vote in Texas or Alabama or Florida.
Blickers

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:54 pm
@layman,
Heh heh, you're still a liar. You said that she was correct when she said that Finnicum's hands were "in the air" when he was shot, and you tried to weasel out of it by claiming that the video was too blurry to see if there was an inch of space between Finnicum's fingers and the pocket which contained the pistol, so therefore it was possible that Finnicum's hands were "in the air". What a maroon.
layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:57 pm
@Blickers,
I said what I said. And I repeated it. It's there for anyone who cares to see. I did not say what you just claimed I did. Keep tryin, chump.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 02:01 pm
@layman,
Didn't have to close a restaurant down recently, did you, layman?
0 Replies

layman

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 02:03 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I hate cops but I have no problems with them disarming civilians until at the interaction is over or maybe even require stopped while packing citizens go to the station to reclaim their legal weapons.

Typical commie, eh? You hate cops, until you want them to do your bidding. Then you're all for them.

It's entertaining to see all the commies here take the "strict law and order" stand that they condemn conservatives for. As soon as it's a "right-winger" bein gunned down by pigs, the commie cop apologists flood out of the woodwork.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 02:06 pm
@layman,
How bizarre it must feel for you to have the evidence right in front of your eyes and be the only one capable of drawing your conclusion.

He purposely meant to be shot.
0 Replies

Blickers

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 02:10 pm
@layman,
You said it. Stop trying to deny.