Hundreds of Armed Right-Wing Militia Members Take Over Federal Building

layman

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 10:05 pm
Talkin bout Texas makes me think of the Alamo, and the kinda guys who fought and died there. Which gets us back to the current issue, eh?

When the hell are we gunna see some ACTION with this Bundy crew!? Where's Montel Williams when ya need his ass, I ask ya?
edgarblythe

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 10:08 pm
If I were the authorities, I would sit tight. Each time one gets isolated from the rest, move in and put his ass in jail.
BillRM

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 10:51 pm
@edgarblythe,
Well in areas of emotions there is no solid answer but there seems little question that Texas as a major slaves holding society decided to join their future with the CSA not the north and their society and work force have far more in common with the south then the north.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 10:54 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
If I were the authorities, I would sit tight. Each time one gets isolated from the rest, move in and put his ass in jail.

The only problem is that there is nothing to stop them from getting together and raiding the jail in force.
tsarstepan

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 07:51 am
@layman,
layman wrote:

Talkin bout Texas makes me think of the Alamo, and the kinda guys who fought and died there. Which gets us back to the current issue, eh?

When the hell are we gunna see some ACTION with this Bundy crew!? Where's Montel Williams when ya need his ass, I ask ya?

Why do I have a funny feeling that you'd eagerly join the rebranded KKK?
layman

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 08:05 am
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Why do I have a funny feeling that you'd eagerly join the rebranded KKK?

I think that one guy nailed it, eh? This aint yo Granpappy's KKK. This is the OK KK.
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 08:38 am
@tsarstepan,
I'm really at a loss as to why anyone talks to that fellow.

But in any case, as regards the Alamo, I've often wondered what would happen in America if a conservative historian with impeccable credentials were to come across and publish evidence (letters, say) which made it utterly transparent and certain that David Bowie and Danial Boone were gay lovers. It's an interesting thought experiment.
George

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 09:43 am
@blatham,
"David Bowie"?
layman

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 09:44 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

But in any case, as regards the Alamo, I've often wondered what would happen in America if a conservative historian with impeccable credentials were to come across and publish evidence (letters, say) which made it utterly transparent and certain that David Bowie and Danial Boone were gay lovers. It's an interesting thought experiment.

Yeah, and I wonder what would happen if that "conservative historian" turned out to be a closet gay who fabricated his so-called "evidence" in the hope that his lies would somehow advance the gay "cause," eh? It's an interesting thought experiment.
0 Replies

layman

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 09:45 am
@George,
Quote:
"David Bowie"?

Sammy, eh, George? Davy was Crockett.
George

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 09:54 am
@layman,
"Sammy"?
layman

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 09:56 am
@George,
George wrote:

"Sammy"?

Yeah, Sammy Bowie, eh? The guy they named a knife after, ya know? I think David Bowie might be some current gay limey singer. He wasn't around back then.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 09:57 am
@BillRM,
You are so full of s--t.
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 10:16 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

The real hubbub would be that in addition to being bisexual, David Bowie was an extreme necrophiliac.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 10:54 am
@edgarblythe,
An why would that be as I can think of a numbers of times that jails had been attacked by fellow gang members in the history of the US.

Let see the first one that come to mind is the so called "Eastham Breakout" from a Texas prison by a gang who Clyde Barrow was a member employing BARs for their heavy firepower.
edgarblythe

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 11:10 am
@BillRM,
They could put each in a different city jail. Or not announce which jail they are in.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 01:34 pm
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:

BURNS, Ore. (KOIN) — As the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge takeover enters its second week, a new voice is emerging in protest of the protesters.

The group Getting Occupiers of the Historic Oregon Malheur Evicted (G.O.H.O.M.E.) is working to “turn the refuge occupation against itself”.

they're a bit over $36,000 in donations now
0 Replies

Blickers

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 01:55 pm
Attention is waning quickly with this takeover. After all is said and done, during a weekend when nobody was there, a bunch of guys sneaked into the office of a bird sanctuary that nobody knew existed except a bunch of bird watchers.

Not exactly storming the Bastille.
tsarstepan

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 02:04 pm
@Blickers,
Is anyone watching the birds? They're the real terrorists to watch out for!
ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 03:18 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Re: bobsal u1553115 (Post 6109919)
It would be a damn short civil war

I think you're right.
0 Replies