Thu 7 Jan, 2016 06:52 pm
@tsarstepan,
I saw what you did.

I'm sure they'll appreciate that gift Smile
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 06:56 pm
@ehBeth,
The BLM is reputed to have sold off the wild horses for meat and the land for fracking.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/bureau-land-management-caught-illegally-selling-captured-wild-horses-slaughter-da-refuses-prosecute/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/24/blm-illegally-sold-thousands-wild-horses-slaughter/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/10/24/investigation-says-buyer-shipped-horses-killed-meat-mexico/74547060/
bobsal u1553115

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:00 pm
@layman,
Quote:
Certainly prejudicial, though.

I'll say, especially after they pled guilty of both the poached deer and the arson committed to hide evidence of the poached deer. After they got out, higher courts reviewed their sentences and they were sentenced to an additional four more years.

What the hell. At least get these facts right!
layman

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quote:
Certainly prejudicial, though.

I'll say, especially after they pled guilty of both the poached deer and the arson committed to hide evidence of the poached deer. After they got out, higher courts reviewed their sentences and they were sentenced to an additional four more years.

What the hell. At least get these facts right!

Have ANY kinda source, credible or not, for the "facts" you claim? Any fool (other than you, that is) knows they didn't entry a guilty plea to arson.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:06 pm
@layman,
How is taking land that is in distress, like land rich ranchers and farmers tempted to sell off the top soil, or end up as some sort of a dump, or has been condemned after subjecting taxpayers for grants to repeatedly rebuild, the government buys land at fair market and sets it aside for you and me such a terrible thing? Why is at least keeping it in the possession of the American people instead of wealthy corporation who do not give a poop about you and me such a hateful thing for you?

What is your problem?
bobsal u1553115

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:08 pm
@layman,
Excuse me. Were found guilty of. And after they had been released from prison, their sentences were reviewed by a court and they were given longer sentences.
layman

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:10 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
What is your problem?

From your perspective, it's pretty obvious what my "problem" is, eh? To wit: I aint no damn commie.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:12 pm
@layman,
So who called you a commie? I'll slap them for you.
layman

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:12 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Excuse me. Were found guilty of. And after they had been released from prison, their sentences were reviewed by a court and they were given longer sentences.

Are you trying to continue to insinuate that they pled guilty to poaching? Or are you going to admit that you are just a blowhard ridiculously telling OTHERS to "get their facts straight?"
Glennn

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:16 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
I'm sure that the link you've provided is relevant to other things happening with the BLM - just not what's happening in Oregon right now.

The point of my post was to show you that your dismissal of the source of Lash's offering, which spoke to the level of efficiency of the BLM, was unfounded.

Also, are you claiming that the policy of the BLM varies from area to area?
bobsal u1553115

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:17 pm
@layman,
Quote:
admit that you are just a blowhard ridiculously telling OTHERS to "get their facts straight?"

Advice you'd do well to take. The fact is they were found guilty and they went to jail. The fact is they've condemned the militia building grab.

Sorry the facts don't fit your personal narrative, but there you have it.
Glennn

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:19 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Did you miss my post where I asked you where you had read that the Hammonds had admitted to poaching? I also asked you who the third jailed poacher was.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:21 pm
@Glennn,
nonono - when was that?
layman

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:23 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quote:
admit that you are just a blowhard ridiculously telling OTHERS to "get their facts straight?"

Advice you'd do well to take. The fact is they were found guilty and they went to jail. The fact is they've condemned the militia building grab.

Sorry the facts don't fit your personal narrative, but there you have it.

You claimed they admitted poaching. I corrected you. You told me to get the facts straight.

Do you, or do you not, admit that you have absolutely no basis for making your claim (or for your ludicrous admonition that I get MY facts straight, for that matter)?

Yes, or no?
Glennn

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:24 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
nonono - when was that?

Previous page; tenth post down . . .
glitterbag

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:32 pm
@layman,
At his point, does it matter what their plea was? They were found guilty.
(Bob, some folks reasoning abilities are as sharp as a bowl of oatmeal. We should pray for them, chant or maybe do nothing)
layman

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:35 pm
@glitterbag,
Figures that you would try to intercede on behalf of a blowhard punk who tries to change the subject after getting challenged on his ridiculous bluffs, eh, Glitter?

A punk will NEVER admit when he wrong. If changing the subject doesn't work, he will just ran and hide and hope his Mama comes in to end the whole affair for him. He played you well.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:37 pm
@glitterbag,
Thats what I say.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:42 pm
@Glennn,
nonono - count up about 10 or so posts to the one where I say to layman:

Code:@layman,

You're going to have to keep up with the conversation, kid. I'm not going to keep on catching you up. At least read this stuff. I do and you should, too.
layman

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:43 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

That what I say.

Raising the letter size on that "I'M A PUNK" sign you're wearing from 3 feet high to 4 feet high, eh, Bobby-boy?

Figures, sho nuff.