Who do you think will be the next president of the United States?

revelette2

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:42 pm
I feel tempted to say, knock it off, never did like people ganging up on someone. I better retire for the night, getting in a mood. So frustrated talking to some folks.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 06:12 pm
@ehBeth,
Many a2kers don't understand that. How many I don't know, but quite a few just hit the Reply button on the post, without ever using Reply to All (bottom of page). Then confusion occurs. . .
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 06:26 pm
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

interesting results in yesterday's polls

both Sanders and Clinton could beat Trump or Cruz in Michigan, Sanders would beat Kasich, Kasich would beat Clinton

___

Clinton tops Sanders very handily in all polls except Bloomberg
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 06:35 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
An what nation in the middle east had such a large industrial sector?

No nation that we'd target.

Darn. I was hoping that this thread was headed off on a Hiroshima tangent. Oh well.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 08:08 pm
@BillRM,
Just to try to steer things back on course. Bobsal posted that his wife worked for the CIA for 30 years and said that what you posted about them was wrong. This is what you posted afterwards, and I include the link:
Quote:
My silly friend the threads do wander and had always had wander off the subject and if others care to bring up nuclear weapons or how his wife is an expert on if I have a clue or not for having once work for CIA I will indeed address those subjects.

http://able2know.org/topic/306611-28#post-6151845

If a person read your post, they would be led to believe that you were saying YOU worked for the CIA, not Bobsal's wife. That is what your post seems to indicate.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 08:13 pm
@Blickers,
That's how I read it too! Now what?
I did work with nukes while in the USAF, but it was over 50 years ago. I also had a Top Secret clearance.
farmerman

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 10:02 pm
@Blickers,
Bill's mo is to argue incessantly denying the facts staring him in the face. He aint worth the bytes. We made our point , Let im dangle in denial .
BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 10:28 pm
@farmerman,
I just change my password to one 3 times longer.
BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 11:00 pm
@BillRM,
As this is not a banking or business site of any kind I used my short I do not care universal password and for my sin of doing so I just needed to change all my low level passwords accounts.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 11:33 pm
@BillRM,
Do you think reality will just give in if you keep denying it long enough?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 11:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

That's how I read it too! Now what?
I did work with nukes while in the USAF, but it was over 50 years ago. I also had a Top Secret clearance.

Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. -- Mark Twain
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 06:20 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
As this is not a banking or business site of any kind I used my short I do not care universal password and for my sin of doing so I just needed to change all my low level passwords accounts.

???

Has there been a security breach?
oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 06:28 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
If a person read your post, they would be led to believe that you were saying YOU worked for the CIA, not Bobsal's wife.

I for one had no trouble understanding BillRM's post.

However, now that you have clearly explained his post, the goofballs who continue to misconstrue his post have no more excuses for doing so.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 06:48 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Has there been a security breach?

The post in question I had read over and over and even as a fast error on my part it does not look like a post I would had created so yes I think that there is a good chance someone used my carelessness in using a weak password to put that post online.
realjohnboy

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 12:54 pm
@BillRM,
Do you have pets? I'm betting it was the cat and not the dog.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 01:08 pm
@BillRM,
It looks like the NSA is having a good laugh at your expense Bill. All those security measures you think you are taking and they can log in and post drunk for you.
Setanta

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 01:09 pm
@BillRM,
Ah-hahahahahahahahaha . . .

Sure Bubba, that's it, somebody got your passward and posted as you. For the record, i didn't claim you'd said you had worked for the CIA. I asked if that were the case. But your "logic" is no better than your command of English, which is to day, piss poor.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid . . .

Keep trying to make thread about you rather than the thread topic, troll.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 02:37 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
The post in question I had read over and over and even as a fast error on my part it does not look like a post I would had created so yes I think that there is a good chance someone used my carelessness in using a weak password to put that post online.

It seemed a normal post to me. You said that threads wander and that you will address tangents as they arise, including nuclear weapons and/or Bobsal's nonsense about the CIA.

Your only mistake that I could see was simply not having izzythepush and Bobsal on ignore.

Your passwords are fine. And don't worry about the CIA nonsense. If anyone still pretends to misunderstand your post at this point, they are being disingenuous.

This thread is getting surreal. And it nipped a nice Hiroshima discussion in the bud.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 02:48 pm
@oralloy,
Ring ring, Ollie? It's your village, they want you back.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 04:11 pm
@parados,
Sorry not true as no one had gotten into my computers and that where my security is aim at.

Now if Robert would care for my help in guarding his system that is another matter.

For one thing now that certs are free thank to a EFF project I see no reason why this system should not be protected by SSL.

Instead of using passwords he should consider using GRC new method by the name of SQRL.